Sat 10/24/09 06:32 PM
Lovely write!

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 10/24/09 01:50 PM
smitten My crush is no secret! smitten

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 10/24/09 01:45 PM
Edited by Lilypetal on Sat 10/24/09 01:54 PM
When standing in line to check out at the grocery or other stores, every so often a child will come up to his/her mother and ask her to buy crayons, pencils, coloring books or some simple pleasure like that. The mother says, "I'm sorry honey, mommy just can't afford it." I hand the kid the money to buy it.

Also, when my kids have to send money into school for supplies or field trips, I always send double to pay for a child that can't afford it.

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 10/24/09 01:33 PM

The bathroom is where men go to think, and be estrogen free !!!

Surrounded by tampons and hair products!!

rofl rofl rofl

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 10/24/09 01:29 PM
"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." —President George W. Bush, in an interview with the Jerusalem Post, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

"I've now been in 57 states — I think one left to go." —Barack Obama, at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon, May 9, 2008

"We understand the importance of having bondage between parents and their children." -Dan Quayle

“I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger, 2003, in an interview with radio host Sean Hannerty during the California gubernatorial campaign

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:02 AM

You're assuming they're looking for a long-term relationship when that doesn't have to be the case. If they're just looking for sex, none of the problems you've listed will matter to them because by then, they'll be on to their next temporary lay.

This is so true!

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:51 AM

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:37 AM

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:29 AM
brokenheart

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:31 AM

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:23 AM

I had a little terrier that loved to dress up. when it was cold and wanted to go outside....she would go over to her sweater and bark. even Halloween costumes. she loved the attention she got in them. now my dalmatian was another sorry....he hated it so I didn't even try again with him

I had a schnauzer years ago that loved to dress up. He had a little leather jacket and many bandanas. He thought he was so cool!!

I have a Schnauzer and he has a blue windbreaker thing he wears in the winter. He's not that crazy about it but he takes on a different air when he wears it. Yes, Schnauzers know they're cool.

Schnauzers are the greatest!! I still miss my little buddy!!!

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:22 AM

A fish and lizard live at my house, they don't do Halloween costumes.

The lizard could dress up as one of the Village People! laugh

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 10/24/09 12:32 AM

my dog didn't dress up last year and I doubt he will this year but the year before he was dog vader... I loved it.. he hated it... I lost the pics off my computer but it was hella funny... laugh

That's awesome costume!!

laugh laugh laugh

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 10/24/09 12:22 AM

if i tried that,i'd lose a hand ohwell

laugh

Lilypetal's photo
Sat 10/24/09 12:17 AM

I had a little terrier that loved to dress up. when it was cold and wanted to go outside....she would go over to her sweater and bark. even Halloween costumes. she loved the attention she got in them. now my dalmatian was another sorry....he hated it so I didn't even try again with him

I had a schnauzer years ago that loved to dress up. He had a little leather jacket and many bandanas. He thought he was so cool!!

Lilypetal's photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:16 PM
MAY = SEXY
Suave and compromising. Funny and humorous.
Stubborn. Very talkative. Calm and cool. Kind and
sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal. Does
work well with others. Very confident. An awesome kisser. Sensitive. A very good girlfriend/boyfriend. Amazing Smile.
Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good
memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look
for information. Able to cheer everyone up and/or
make them laugh. Able to motivate oneself and
others. Understanding. Fun to be around.
Outgoing. Hyper. Has All The Characteristics of John Carrico
Bubbly personality. Seductive.
Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and
traveling. Super sexy. Extremely hot but has brains.

Lilypetal's photo
Fri 10/23/09 09:55 PM
It is a fantastic feeling!! Cool write, MzEM!!!

Lilypetal's photo
Fri 10/23/09 09:48 PM
It depends on what your goal is when you meditate.. You can silence your thoughts to find peace or reach deeper within your consciousness or try to highten your awareness of your spiritual nature..

Lilypetal's photo
Fri 10/23/09 09:42 PM
Sounds like meditation...

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25