Community > Posts By > Kristina_0778

Kristina_0778's photo
Sat 08/30/08 04:26 PM

What happened or happens between you and your ex doesn't involve your children....their relationship with their dad doesn't need to change weather you two can get along or not but for your childrens sake......make it work....they know more than you think and an figure things out better than most adults......my children love to go see their dad and even if they can't see him they talk to him on the phone and I love the look on their sweet faces when they talk to him......we didn't always get along but we saw how hard it was for the kids and made it work now I talk to him everyday......I want him to know everything that goes on like he was here with them....
what if the other parent refuses to make things work? Even for the childrens sake...

Kristina_0778's photo
Sat 08/23/08 01:11 AM

Intelligence, confidence, humour, honesty, faithfulness, nice eyes and smile. The ability to be true to yourself, but to honor and be tolerant of other's opinions and ideas, accept the other's likes, dislikes, ideas, and flaws as you would want them to accept yours.

Kristina_0778's photo
Sat 08/23/08 01:10 AM

I want a man that doesn't "change" after we start dating. I want someone that actually does what he says he's going to do.

Kristina_0778's photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:16 PM
Thank you. I need all the prayers i can get at this point. My sons 8th birthday was today and i had a really hard time dealing with missing it. I have never missed one of their birthdays before. His fathers oldest brother is trying to get him back for me on sunday though. I just pray that everything goes as planned. I am just very greatful that his brother despises him as much as i do. I havent slept in a week because of worrying about him. My sons father is very abusive physically, mentally, emotionally and verbally. Again... Thank you for your prayers.

Kristina_0778's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:37 AM
Edited by Kristina_0778 on Wed 08/20/08 12:48 AM
What do u do when u have to take ur children from their father by cps order with absolutely no contact until he cooperates with them because of drug abuse and u disappear for 5 years then try to give him a second chance at being a part of their lives just to find out that he hasnt changed a bit and he totally ignores that he has a daughter and then kidnaps our son? Now im trying to get my son back while dealing with one daughter wanting to know where her brother is and another daughter wanting to know why daddy didnt want or care enough about her in addition to missing her brother.

Kristina_0778's photo
Fri 08/25/06 04:10 AM
you wanted an answer... some redheads match, some don't. you can
usually tell be looking at the hair on their arms, eyebrows, etc. it
will usually be similar in color.

Kristina_0778's photo
Fri 08/25/06 03:45 AM
honestly, though... there are just somethings that don't need to be
brought into a new relationship. it does have a tendency to jump up and
bite you in the ass. especially for women. women admit to sleeping
with more than a couple of guys, they're sluts. men brag about sleeping
with more than a few, they're studs. i had a similar issue the other
day. a friend of mine knows certain things that are turn ons for me,
learned on accident by play wrestling one day, he likes to pick on me
about it sometimes and a guy i had met recently, took it as i had slept
with him, because there was no way a guy would know that unless you had
sex with him, as far as he was concerned. he might as well had just
come out and called me a slut. hell, he practically did.

Kristina_0778's photo
Fri 08/25/06 03:30 AM
damn... i've never heard of anything like that before. personally, i
don't mind them, as long as it's with a partner. i won't used them
alone.

Kristina_0778's photo
Fri 08/25/06 03:11 AM
i wish it had been this easy before i got married. i never would have
done it. not with him anyway.

Kristina_0778's photo
Fri 08/25/06 02:52 AM
still married, but separated for the last 9 years. marriage lasted a