Community > Posts By > SunshineMama

SunshineMama's photo
Sat 06/20/09 04:41 AM
Edited by SunshineMama on Sat 06/20/09 04:43 AM

Fear & Loathing says - which is why I'm not seeking a relationship anymore.

Yeah, sure. It's what kind of a relationship do you want? Friends, Best friends, lovers, marriage etc. We all want interaction with other people - that's called a relationship!

SunshineMama's photo
Sat 06/20/09 04:37 AM
I think guys are afraid of being in a "relationship". Little do they realize that the relationship starts when they save my number into their phone. It's the kind of relationship, dummy. Were you open to the type you two were having? Did he think you wanted more because of your kids/age/job/economy whatever? After a while (6 mos, year) people want to define their situation and that definition usually causes my breakups. I think it's a good thing to define 'em because you'll get hurt more further down the road if your on different roads. Move on and look for another guy - I keep trying!

SunshineMama's photo
Sat 06/20/09 04:25 AM
Edited by SunshineMama on Sat 06/20/09 04:26 AM
Marketing is about the benefits for the other person - why should I email you instead of every other person here? What's in it for me?? It's not about - what you're looking for. What have you got to offer? You've got to put a little bait out to attract any fish...

SunshineMama's photo
Sat 06/20/09 04:21 AM
I think it's great that you've admitted you want a relationship. Most of the guys I meet, are scared, or don't want anything "serious". Relationships begin when you save my number in your phone - it's what kind of relationship are you looking for. Your profile says marriage - wow, that's serious and you admit it! Too bad I'm twice your age and across the country! lol

SunshineMama's photo
Wed 06/17/09 05:21 AM
The question was attractive... I would say someone clean. Seriously, a guy showed up on a date all sweaty, dirty fingernails, smelly and I was totally turned off. He might have been cute, but at least make an effort for a date!

SunshineMama's photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:33 PM
I just saw Gwen Steffani in concert and her's are always bright red. On the other hand, I read a book called "How Not to Look Old" and they said NEVER wear red. Go figure!?

SunshineMama's photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:23 PM
I think 14 pics is a bit excessive. Pick the 3-4 best and then wait for someone to ask for more. Also, I noticed that you're looking for a w2w relationship and that you're married. I wonder what's with your spouse - open relationship or is this under cover? That could matter to someone reading your profile.

SunshineMama's photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:16 PM
are you looking for a man for an intimate encounter? Is that what you meant to say? Man or woman, the same things apply in my earlier post.

SunshineMama's photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:13 PM
Ok, here's constructive things to add... if you're not just looking for a booty call.
You're a goal oriented student - what are you studying?
You like sports - which team? Do you play or watch on tv?
Good times - like what besides sex? Where would you take your future date? Are their concerts in the park this summer? Maybe go shoot pool or dancing.
Remember, you are marketing youself - tell me why I would want to go out with you... what's the benefit of spending 5 minutes on your profile? how are you unique from every other Joe in town?
Good luck, I think you look cute and are just clueless in this internet nightmare!

SunshineMama's photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:04 PM
It's all about you - I do this, I do that. What about talking about what's in it for a girl to date you - something like... I want a girlfriend who I can treat like a princess. Marketing is all about the benefits, not the features.

I agree with Eileenna, sloppy spelling makes you look stupid - it's not cute! And, all those pics are too many. Pick the 3-4 best and then wait for somone to ask you for more. You look lonely and desperate. That's never attractive.

SunshineMama's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:59 PM
at least you're saying what you really want. This reads like a booty call with a man that pleases. If you want any kind of a realtionship, I would change the physical descriptions. Plus, do you really think you look like Mark Walberg?

SunshineMama's photo
Sun 06/14/09 05:49 PM

Maybe he just means like.. hell call when he feels like it, or has time. I wouldnt sweat it.

you'd think that could be it too - he said 5 minutes! Or, we'll go out on Saturday which comes and goes...

SunshineMama's photo
Sun 06/14/09 05:41 PM
yeah, isn't that really mean of me to hope they did! or in an accident, or lost their phone... I'm feeling like Drew Barrymore in the movie!

SunshineMama's photo
Sun 06/14/09 05:36 PM
Edited by SunshineMama on Sun 06/14/09 05:37 PM
Seriously guys, cut the b.s. If you're "not that into me" then don't say that you are! I'm wasting my time waiting and you're turning into an ass playing some stupid game. Didn't we leave that behind after high school? Can anyone explain this to me?