Community > Posts By > Aries151

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/28/10 05:57 PM
I haven't tried it yet but I'll probably rent it this week.

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/28/10 05:56 PM
A man was riding his Harley along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.'

The Lord said, 'Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous
challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, 'Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says
nothing's wrong, why she snaps and complains when I try to help, and how I can make a woman truly happy.'

The Lord replied, 'You want two lanes or four on that bridge?

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/28/10 05:53 PM
Aerodynamic

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/28/10 05:50 PM
You guys already named all my favorites except one, if you haven't seen it check out Equilibrium.

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/28/10 05:46 PM
Welcome!

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/28/10 05:44 PM
Welcome to Mingle. By the way, what's a rigout? :tongue:

Aries151's photo
Sat 02/27/10 12:05 PM

I would also think that whereever one winds up in Hell, was because they made a career out these sins, not a few or a few dozen.

It doesn't really matter because 'sin' is a man made concept anyway.

Sounds like you tend to mentally justify a lot of stuff you do :wink:

Aries151's photo
Fri 02/26/10 10:24 PM

All I have to say is that Dante's Inferno sucks. It's a complete God of War ripoff.

Would you also say the same of Heavenly Sword?

Aries151's photo
Thu 02/25/10 02:13 PM
Yes, they're called lawyers.

Aries151's photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:01 AM
I'm from the south, so yes we usually smile or nod or say hi. I hear it's a little different in New York :smile:

Aries151's photo
Wed 02/24/10 05:58 PM
In this day and age I don't think it's really feasible unless you're a teenager, in that case it would be very admirable but difficult with today's society.

From what I've seen in the forums, it would appear most of the members lean towards the opposite haha.

Aries151's photo
Tue 02/23/10 09:15 AM
I only have a blue Beta right now (his name is Sushi) and I'm planning on getting two bulldogs named Monsieur boeuf de tete (means Mr. Beefhead in French) and Roscoe P. Coltrain.

Aries151's photo
Sat 02/20/10 11:12 PM
Ma'am?

Aries151's photo
Sat 02/20/10 11:09 PM
Attitude laugh

Aries151's photo
Sat 02/20/10 11:08 PM
smooched

Aries151's photo
Sat 02/20/10 11:00 PM
It depends.

Some women were lucky and got good genes so they look beautiful without any makeup at all, they just roll out of bed and look hot. Others need a touch up here and there, while others need all the help they can get. In any case, too much makeup just looks bad (I always think of Tammy Faye Baker when I imagine too much makeup on a woman).

I think that while there are guys who say "I prefer a woman with no makeup" in some cases that means "I want a girl so hot she doesn't need makeup". And yes guys are pretty clueless when it comes to makeup (the straight ones anyway) and probably couldn't tell if you were wearing any or not.

And yes, I think lip gloss on girls is hot.

Aries151's photo
Fri 02/19/10 12:27 AM
The op is cute but misguided. I don't think I would take relationship advice from a 19 year old haha. As for the lying part, a relationship should be based on honesty and trust, if you start out lying you've doomed it right from the start and the other person will never trust you.

Aries151's photo
Fri 02/19/10 12:20 AM
It's like, those are regular words but they're in some kind of crazy order.

Aries151's photo
Fri 02/19/10 12:18 AM
I have the velcro version :angel:

Aries151's photo
Fri 02/19/10 12:17 AM
Actually I think that one scene where he got that girl away from all the guys was pretty slick :wink: