Community > Posts By > Aries151

Aries151's photo
Mon 05/31/10 06:33 PM

I usually just wear a low cut shirt laugh :tongue: :wink:
Oh ya that works GREAT TOO IT got my HEADLIGHT changed before I even PAID for my HEADLIGHT.........Saved me lot's of MONEY the MGR was arguing with the employee who was going to change it for meeeee :wink:

laugh I got the guy at the parts store to put my wipers on for me, then asked if i was single bigsmile
Yes whenever I go to the auto part store they do everything for me I just bought a LIFETIME AIR filter for my JEEP!

Buying parts is fine, but go to have your car worked on by yourself and you won't get quite the same deals haha
uuummm getting my JEEP fixed is No problem I have a professional Nissan mechanic I just leave my JEEP there all day I buy the part & leave it in the car also...........He does NOT charge me much I do TIP him BIG! flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:

Since when did Nissan start making Jeeps? See, I told you that you were going to get bamboozled!

Aries151's photo
Mon 05/31/10 06:14 PM

heyy message me laddies im a girl 18 female and verry kinky

If you're 18 then why does your profile say 29? :P

Aries151's photo
Mon 05/31/10 02:48 PM

to take 1/2 your stuff yawn

Tru dat

Aries151's photo
Sat 05/29/10 06:48 PM

Actually, this is a death match and subject two's heels are totally impractical.... and is that a seatbelt holding her katana up?

Impractical isn't in a ninja's vocabulary....

Aries151's photo
Sat 05/29/10 04:02 PM
Bah! Too young...err...I mean....hi! Welcome!

Aries151's photo
Sat 05/29/10 03:59 PM

I usually just wear a low cut shirt laugh :tongue: :wink:
Oh ya that works GREAT TOO IT got my HEADLIGHT changed before I even PAID for my HEADLIGHT.........Saved me lot's of MONEY the MGR was arguing with the employee who was going to change it for meeeee :wink:

laugh I got the guy at the parts store to put my wipers on for me, then asked if i was single bigsmile
Yes whenever I go to the auto part store they do everything for me I just bought a LIFETIME AIR filter for my JEEP!

Buying parts is fine, but go to have your car worked on by yourself and you won't get quite the same deals haha

Aries151's photo
Sat 05/29/10 03:52 PM
Deactivated.

Aries151's photo
Sat 05/29/10 03:43 PM
Lars

Aries151's photo
Sat 05/29/10 03:38 PM
So what, you looking to date a gymnast?

Aries151's photo
Sat 05/29/10 03:37 PM

I strike fear in the hearts of men! Muahahahaha

rofl

Oh this is gonna get gooooood bigsmile We just need a bookie!

Maybe...but you'd never say it out of terror...Even in their heads!

It looks like she knows 42 paralyzing pressure points along with about 32 erogenous zones....

I could never fight a ninja chick, her hotness would blind me and she would kill me with one swordstrike

Aries151's photo
Sat 05/29/10 03:33 PM

You could go for the Cheetara look

Agree....Cheetara is hot

Aries151's photo
Sat 05/29/10 03:31 PM
Yep

Aries151's photo
Thu 05/27/10 12:45 PM
Not all muslims are extremists and I believe those that think so are narrow minded pinheads.

On the other hand, I'm not sure that the plans to build a mosque at ground zero sits well with me. It just seems to me that other countries never seem to hesitate to try and slap America in the face every chance they get and this just seems like someone is trying to pour salt in the wound.

Even if we do allow this to be built, no one else will think we are more forgiving, we've done plenty of forgiving in the past and it doesn't seem to change the hatred / envy that other people harbor for us.

Aries151's photo
Tue 05/25/10 04:08 PM
I can't really say I did any bad stuff, I was a pretty good kid.

Aries151's photo
Tue 05/25/10 04:03 PM
I never do drugs or smoke, but I do drink. I've been eating much better these past few years and have been hitting the gym 3 to 4 times a week, so yes I would say I take care of myself.

Aries151's photo
Tue 05/25/10 03:46 PM
Man I was skinny back then LOL laugh

Here's a good one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFlQNtL8F9s

Aries151's photo
Sun 05/23/10 02:37 PM
Long straight hair is most preferred by everyone as it is sleeker and looks more sexy (there have been quite a few studies on this topic). Not too long mind you, nothing down to your knees or anything.

Some women can pull off the short hair look and look cute.

Aries151's photo
Sat 05/22/10 05:47 PM
Well that was quick, her account is already deactivated laugh

Aries151's photo
Thu 05/20/10 05:29 PM
If a guy doesn't want sex from you, something is WRONG. laugh

Aries151's photo
Thu 05/20/10 09:28 AM

yeah im so naming a character torgo, i have to now laugh

If you do he has to have crazy kneecaps