Community > Posts By > philosopher

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 04:10 PM
If thats the only way to get some action around here I guess I better check into the happy trails plans.

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 03:59 PM
and happy trails?

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 03:56 PM
Is there a particular advantage to having one of these happy trails that i need to know about? Can I show it to the chicks in bars to try to get some action, or do I just have to talk about it a lot?

Trivia question, who all has happy trails in this post?

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 03:53 PM
Really it was a funny joke. I just don't like people messing with me in math so I had to complicate the issue.

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 03:47 PM
I really hate to mention this, but I will anyway.

If the child is -3/4 years old then in 6 years will be 5 years old. If the mother is 21 years older than the child she will be 26 years old in 6 years. Since 26 / 5 is not 5 your math has issues.

Ha Ha Ha. I really hate saying that, but mainly because I can't find the I told you so button to click.

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 03:35 PM
I don't think I have a happy trail, however I DO have plans for a landing strip.

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 02:58 PM
THE happy trail, hmmm

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 02:41 PM
I'm getting the notion that I need to find this 'other' thread and read it.

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 12:37 PM
yikes

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 07:52 AM
Anywhere I move there will be happy trails, even if I have to create my own.

no photo
Tue 09/04/07 03:12 PM
So a shopping mall, a landing strip, an amish dude and a really short plane announcer. This is getting to be pretty tough.

no photo
Tue 09/04/07 02:31 PM
Happy trails? I thought landing strip would be controversial enough.

no photo
Tue 09/04/07 01:44 PM
Maybe if I built a mall next to the golf course my chances would improve a little.

I was sort of thinking of getting my own landing strip there. Anyone have some ideas about that?

no photo
Tue 09/04/07 01:19 PM
I figure if I move close to the golf course I could have a 400 acre front yard that I don't have to mow. That could be nice.

no photo
Tue 09/04/07 10:10 AM
Is it going to reduce my chances to find a sweet gal for long term if I move somewhere remote, like maybe up along the Red River somewhere?

The countryside is so pretty there and I know a place I could get some land by a golf course but with hundreds of empty acres around. It looks so good I'm getting all dreamy thinking about living there.

no photo
Tue 09/04/07 10:04 AM
Does a little lipstick on your nipples count?

no photo
Fri 08/31/07 08:21 AM
Gypsy, No way was this meant as a racist thread. half of Houston is Mexican and I mostly like all of them I have met. As far as I'm concerned they are welcome to be here. I've shown that in other posts I've made.

This is more of a protectionist post. Maybe it is a little anti-capitalist.

I have safety concerns as well. But mainly I don't want to see the truckers hurt with competition that they can not stand up to. I'm not always for the lowest price on things. I have workers on a project right now that I could outsource instead. If I outsourced I could save thousands of dollars, but this way I protect my workers from layoff and I know they will be around when I need them.

Truck drivers deserve our support too.

no photo
Thu 08/30/07 07:08 PM
Bay and Gypsy Texas gals now?

no photo
Thu 08/30/07 07:07 PM
I think it also stops a step in the border process as well, letting the trucks pass the border without having the cargo shifted to another truck. This eliminates the rather informal step inspection performed by the American truckers in the process.

no photo
Thu 08/30/07 06:55 PM
I gotta come down hard on Bush with this one. Maybe the first real evidence you have seen that I disagree with one of his policies, but there are many, you just don't know about them. They need to leave the trucking industry alone. Those guys have it tough enough already.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25