Community > Posts By > suprxbabe

suprxbabe's photo
Fri 03/20/09 10:51 AM
okay personally i've just seen he's 21 too many times...granted he's young and dumb anyone that age typically is...but sweetheart he's a jack ass thats just the personality there...he saw a sweet woman he could take advantage of and did...as many experiences as women have through out our lives we always have that ability to trust and be hurt again

suprxbabe's photo
Sun 11/02/08 12:57 AM
wow i didn't realize cops could go that fast unless it was to the donut shoppe

suprxbabe's photo
Sun 11/02/08 12:33 AM

use me as the rebound guysmokin

lol hmmm another rebounder...could give that a try ;) lol

suprxbabe's photo
Sun 11/02/08 12:20 AM

Move on...I don't email people advice that is self-explanatory.

lol how would u move on??? thats where i'm stuck telling him to leave me alone after he started the whole lets be friends didn't work--burning photos as cliche as it seems didn't help-- i welcome suggestions

suprxbabe's photo
Sun 11/02/08 12:18 AM
okay i looked at ur pics and u r not fat...ur built like a woman is suppose to be w/ curves *welcome to the club* and don't worry over it the drama comes and goes...she's probably just some witch who realizes how bad she screwed up and blames everyone else

suprxbabe's photo
Sun 11/02/08 12:07 AM
Hi--I need advice so please just send it in an email to my profile instead of posting if you don't mind. Any and all are welcome to help me lol

Okay long story short--I was there for this guy through all b.s. drama, death, inherting a business from another state, sacrificing what childhood we could have had to be responsible adn mature asap to do this, and i stood by his side firm and strong the entire time with the understanding from both sides we are together but when this was all done we would have a better chance to be happy and do things 'right'. this is spanned over a few years--well when the business was sold and all settled he and me would get a 'normal healthy' chance at us. So my question and need for advice is I can't get this guy out of my head--every thing i see and do in some way reminds me of him and they way he hurt me. *just for knowledge he cheated on me w/ someone* so how do u move on?? so to speak??

kit

suprxbabe's photo
Tue 10/14/08 04:38 PM

diner waitress

jason stratem stunt double

suprxbabe's photo
Sat 10/11/08 04:48 PM
i think this site attracts bored people

suprxbabe's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:29 PM
gobble

suprxbabe's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:38 PM
love my kind of women

suprxbabe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:25 PM
sits back and enjoys the night in
w/ the proper drink of bourbon of course ;)
have a good weekend loves

suprxbabe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 04:41 PM
its weekend which automatically makes friday rock!!!

suprxbabe's photo
Tue 03/06/07 04:33 PM
female/male

suprxbabe's photo
Tue 02/20/07 11:58 PM
up and bored here...

suprxbabe's photo
Mon 02/12/07 10:15 PM
welcome to the site hon...just be proactive and urself...and fish out
the sucky ones : )

suprxbabe's photo
Mon 02/12/07 04:13 PM
tootsie battypants here...now there is an image

suprxbabe's photo
Sun 02/11/07 07:28 PM
h town here : )

suprxbabe's photo
Mon 02/05/07 09:01 PM
a chatroom would be nicer...and easier than email chat :)