Community > Posts By > StormyDayz

 
StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 02:42 PM
waving

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 02:38 PM
OMG dont make me laugh yet! I drank too much water.. *laughing hard*

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 12:41 PM
Lurking while taking care of Moose and a few household chores.

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 11:54 AM
I enjoy resurrecting older threads.

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 11:21 AM
Top



DelightfulIllusion waving

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 11:14 AM
Was Panic Room a movie with Jodie Foster?




OT: Yep. Me *TADA*



Slim one more time?

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 11:11 AM
Erm.. My ink isnt dainty. But I will play along. waving



OT: Facial cheek smooch.

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 11:08 AM
Someone stole your anatomy, hair, dress and boots on IG.

Being honest.

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 11:00 AM
Green-Eyed Lady~ Sugarloaf

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 10:52 AM
If it's too good to be true. Ditch 'em and move forward.


Welcome to M2.

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 10:50 AM
Cant be Ontario. They have a ban on Pitbulls.



OT: Just a few more years to study ASL.


StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 10:42 AM
199 laugh

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 10:20 AM
OOOOOoo! Shes pretty? Huh. Thanks.


laugh "Get a room" was hilarious.


OT: Slim again?

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 10:08 AM
I am not a floozy. laugh


Slim again?

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 09:01 AM
Welcome to M2, Clare.

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 08:58 AM
199

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 08:53 AM


well folks.. anudder days done.. hope everyone had a good one..

nice ta see some old faces.. even if one of ya can't get a pic approved laugh

TG.. happy yer back home too.. maybe NOW I'll have yer undivided attention again rofl

chowders y'all drinker


Dropping in to say Helloooo..waving

Hey Stormy long time no see~~~welcome back...

laugh laugh Yeppiers I'm back home Zee... That was one busy week I'm ready to kick back and really relax.. Who ever thought plant sitting would end up creating a bigger chore than I thought..slaphead With all the ones that wanted to come over to go swimming.. surprised



Yo! Txs! Welcome home with less plants to contend with at this juncture. Now the pool sounds niiiiice right now.

StormyDayz's photo
Tue 09/22/26 08:52 AM

is Barry Manilow even still alive?? surprised at 83


I've heard that some storefronts in L.A. constantly play Barry Manilow on loud speakers to keep homeless people from sleeping there.



I spit out my coffee. BUHAHAHAHA

StormyDayz's photo
Mon 09/21/26 07:05 PM
Not yet.


BiGuy?

StormyDayz's photo
Mon 09/21/26 05:10 PM
Edited by StormyDayz on Mon 09/21/26 05:11 PM
laugh

Halifax or Dartmouth perm address.