Community > Posts By > StormyDayz

 
StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 05:17 PM
Later ((( Z )))

Dont get caught. laugh

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 05:12 PM




Whats on your agenda today? Im washing dishes. HAHAH


blowing up a mechanics garage.. you in??



Is this before or after I grab a set of new tires? bigsmile




oh fug.. slaphead after.. but make it quickwhoa clocks tickin..




WAIT! I cant run sprints since Jr. High. Switched to long distance. I be walkin'.

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 04:58 PM
Observant

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 04:54 PM
Thompson Twins

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 04:09 PM
Nah.


GW?

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 04:02 PM


Whats on your agenda today? Im washing dishes. HAHAH


blowing up a mechanics garage.. you in??



Is this before or after I grab a set of new tires? bigsmile


StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 03:59 PM
Da Phuk? *blinkblink*

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 03:05 PM
I Will Not Break~ Disturbed

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 03:04 PM
Winning

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 09:17 AM
Pantera

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 09:14 AM

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 09:03 AM
Whats on your agenda today? Im washing dishes. HAHAH

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 08:19 AM
100%!


Vibes?

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 08:17 AM
190

Hi Vibes! waving

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 08:16 AM
Nine Inch Nails

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 07:45 AM
Loverboy


((( BrotherRunningBear ))) waving

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 07:23 AM
Amused.

Ordered a lot of jeans. One is a super wide flare length 30".

Jeans are so long, they stop at the beginning of the arches of my feet.

What the heck? If only I were that tall. laugh

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 07:07 AM



awww poor Moose *tosses a comfy blanket over his sleeping body and gives him a few soft pets*

totally understand the anxiety and stress of having a sick fur baby..

I've listened to a few of their songs and although it's not my cup of tea.. hope you enjoy drinker


He says thanks for the blanket and soft pets. (Hes sleeping in his bed holding 'Little Moose'.

Moose is eating all the chicken boobs I bought from Costco. I needed 4. The stinker.

Thanks! I love going to concerts.


I do hope he's feeling better soon.. 2 wks is a long time to be stressin out..

wait.. chickens have boobs?? noway



Thanks again Z. Yeah. We are throwing ego's at each other pertaining to listening to me. HAHAHA

YUP! Chickens have boobs. laugh

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 07:05 AM


and I just got here.laugh


I saw ya comin.. scared


rofl




BUHAHAHAH! I KNEW IT! rofl

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 06:55 AM
Judas Priest