no photo
Thu 11/20/14 01:35 PM
Traitor

no photo
Thu 11/20/14 01:32 PM
Trust

no photo
Thu 11/20/14 03:43 AM

Nowhere, coz ive already visited all the places i wanted to and ive travelled to 52 countries

Some places are worth re-visiting.

no photo
Thu 11/20/14 03:42 AM
Anywhere in Europe.

no photo
Thu 11/20/14 03:29 AM
Good morning Scoob. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/20/14 03:13 AM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Thu 11/20/14 03:23 AM
Someone once gave me an advice that it is best to avoid those who want something from you do not feel comfortable with giving to them.

So, whatever you want to share with others is up to you.Regardless what they think you should or should not do for them.

If you didn't come to hook up or look for (cyber) sex then just ignore them or even block them if they keep being pushy.

The best of luck Macy1988 flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/20/14 03:04 AM

well, i am as nice as i am allowed to be.

your heart be kind, and that be all that matters.

like my father always told me...

it is the FIRST one to ridicule, mock, jeer others, despise, mistreat another, that always be the guilty culprit, but never allow your self to be the first one in any of these things, or you be the culprit...

and if another be the FIRST to do such things, than shame them, mock them, ridicule them, until the moment they stop such self losing tactics, but only if two things exist...

you can best them, and truly care about them, but anything else, never put your self in their presence again.

peace on your journey.

days shall become brighter since you bestowed brighter words this day.

I am not sure I follow you, but thanks for sharing a taught...

that's cuss it wasn't to you...

smiles

sorry...

it was in response to what Macy return posted.

oopsie!

Oh I see. LOL

no photo
Thu 11/20/14 03:00 AM

well, i am as nice as i am allowed to be.

your heart be kind, and that be all that matters.

like my father always told me...

it is the FIRST one to ridicule, mock, jeer others, despise, mistreat another, that always be the guilty culprit, but never allow your self to be the first one in any of these things, or you be the culprit...

and if another be the FIRST to do such things, than shame them, mock them, ridicule them, until the moment they stop such self losing tactics, but only if two things exist...

you can best them, and truly care about them, but anything else, never put your self in their presence again.

peace on your journey.

days shall become brighter since you bestowed brighter words this day.

I am not sure I follow you, but thanks for sharing a taught...

no photo
Thu 11/20/14 02:40 AM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Thu 11/20/14 02:57 AM
Well, most men who look for hook ups or (cyber )sex just look at profile photos, some even read profile and very few (who claim they do not look for that) try to understand what they read before establishing a contact.

Since you want to meet people from all over the world, I assume there is no distance limit on your mail settings, so you can be reached by any Mingler from any part of the world.

What I really do not understand is why are some men, who do not seem to be shallow, feeling so insulted because I didn't put any photos in my profile or send any just to satisfy their curiosity.

It seems that regardless what they say, female body still plays the role and they wouldn't even talk to a woman before they see her. So, I guess mind falls on the second place.

Someone whose insightful observations pleasantly surprised me few times came to all possible wrong conclusions based on belief that I am hiding. Hmmm...!? Not. But it's good to know woman isn't appreciated if she doesn't share her photo(s) with those whom she'll most likely never meet in person.

I guess it's normal to expect her to be happy because her profile is viewed by men half her age on the other continent and even happier when those men add her to favorites list. Hmmm, really !?

So.... mind still has to be attached to a certain female body with a name tag in order to talk to her. Isn't that concept similar to those sexy female robots, real dolls or whatever those expensive toys for boys are called these days?

Long story short; Skype doesn't cost much and it takes less effort to put or remove someone from the list, than to chat or meet that person in real life.

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 10:19 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Wed 11/19/14 10:19 PM

a true observation...

but to change the reality that an observation see, one must sea accurately what created the ANY to be dividable and conquerable.

following their own personal "feelings", of what one wished and wanted to FEEL for it self.

It's called being mature.

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 10:07 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Wed 11/19/14 10:08 PM

Don't expect too much..flowerforyou

Yup, keep it simple.

and put it on the list? spock

You made me laugh again! Thanks! rofl

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 09:59 PM

wise indeed new journey!

Just stating the obvious davidben.flowerforyou

the obvious some sea not, as only self feelings did come to matter most for most, but truly seaing shall become evermore CRUCIAL and CRITICAL, as times as we knew them, passsssssssss awaaaaaaaay quickly and expediently in as the blink of an eye even some did say.

Technology changed, people remained divided and conquered.

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 09:47 PM

how will you know a man loves you genuinely in a relationship

You will never be intentionally hurt by the person who loves you.

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 09:44 PM

In my experience you never know if a man loves you, because they don't show what's really in their hearts. I'm not sure if men have hearts even. But men can be sweet sometimes.

You words tell me you haven't found one yet, but it doesn't mean you wont find him in future.

If we are looking for something with a negative attitude usually negative things is what we focus on and end up finding.

You can not find comfort in others until you achieve inner calmness. Sometimes it takes a bit more time to heal in order to stop being blinded by pain and to be able to see things clearly. flowerforyou

There are men who love, but it is not easy to find them.

no photo
Wed 11/19/14 09:23 PM

wise indeed new journey!

Just stating the obvious davidben.flowerforyou

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25