Community > Posts By > Bagosav

Bagosav's photo
Wed 05/04/11 12:48 AM
I just added some new picture to my profile, and I updated the rest of it by adding a few new things. If anyone would like to please rate my profile on how it looks after the reneovation, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Joseph

Bagosav's photo
Thu 04/28/11 10:38 PM
Well wux, my cousin came up with Bagosav when I was younger because it rhymed with Joseph. It just stuck with me ever since then. Now that I know though what it means, I may have to create a new profile just to change my name lol.

Joseph

Bagosav's photo
Thu 04/28/11 02:10 PM
Thank you soufiehere for looking at my profile and giving me feedback! Have a great day!

Bagosav's photo
Thu 04/28/11 01:59 PM
Edited by Bagosav on Thu 04/28/11 02:08 PM
Thank you Dompz, and I will check yours out and let you know what I think!

Bagosav's photo
Thu 04/28/11 11:37 AM
It has been a couple years since I have been on here, and I just reactivated my account. I just finished updating my profile, and I would like to know what everyone thinks please. Thank you in advance for any reviews.

Joseph

Bagosav's photo
Mon 10/12/09 09:13 AM
Ok, so I posted a few new pictures, and I added and changed a few things in my profile. I am looing for reviews on how my profile stands now after the changes. Thanks in advance for any responses!

Bagosav's photo
Thu 10/08/09 12:11 AM
All you need to do is be yourself. Just be content with who you are. As long as you are content with who you are, everything else will follow and nothing else matters. If there is something that you would like to change about youself then go for it, but dont do it because people have said that is the norm. Do it because you want to to do it for yourself. Get involved in verious activities in your area, there are plenty of people to meet out there. Also, try signing up for acting classes if you think that you would like it. Acting classes are a great way to learn to open up and just go for it. I took acting classes when I was in high school, and trust me they get you out of your skin quick lol. Well, good luck to you in the dating world, and hakuna matata you will eventually find that someone!

Bagosav's photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:18 PM
Any other reviews are still welcomed.

Bagosav's photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:17 PM
Thank You! It feels good to be back.

Bagosav's photo
Wed 10/07/09 05:46 AM
I am just looking for a profile review. I just got back on Mingle after not being on here for awhile. So I changed up my profile a bit. Just looking to see what others think of my profile as it stands. Thanks in advance for any responses!

Bagosav's photo
Tue 04/07/09 06:25 PM
Thanks to everyone who responded so far.

Bagosav's photo
Tue 04/07/09 05:19 PM
I just updated my profile, and I would like some feedback on how it is. Is there anything I should add or change, or is it good the way it is? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Bagosav's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:41 PM
I have never changed my profile since I created my account. I decided to change it some yesterday though. What do you think of my profile as it stands now? I am looking for some honest feedback, thanks.

Bagosav's photo
Sun 02/15/09 12:09 PM
Single

Bagosav's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:27 PM
Thanks for everyones great advice!

Bagosav's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:17 PM

There is hope for all of us in our search ....our quest our da da da destiny .
Fate awaits , and no one knows what is around the next bend .

Well said bigtom 1956.

Bagosav's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:12 PM

OH! FAIR NEW MEXICO, I LOVE I LOVE YOU SO. (Has to be set to music though.) Beautiful state song. I dont have much of a voice today, or I would sing the whole song for you-all.flowerforyou SURE WOULD LIKE YOU TO JUST SAY HI (Thanks)

our state song oughtta be "Low Rider"bigsmile

I live in new mexico, well Albuquerque to be exact. Also, "Low Rider" gave me a good laugh.

Bagosav's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:04 PM
Well, thanks to everyone who has responded so far, and welcomed me to the site. I am now in the process of getting some more photos to post on the site. Thanks again!

Joseph

Bagosav's photo
Sun 02/08/09 05:49 PM
I am just looking for some feedback on what others think of my profile. Any feedback good or bad is appreciated. I want to find out if I should fix anything, or is it ok just the way it is. Thanks!

Joseph