Community > Posts By > RMBM

RMBM's photo
Mon 02/09/09 12:57 PM
Hello,
I feel for you. Your situation though tough is a simple solution. You say this man will take you back and I assume you belive he loves you.

Would you ask someone you truely love to kill their unborn child? Hypothetically, if he were a woman?

You are the only one who can make the decision. Just remember, there are many many men in the world who would love you no matter what. If I am not mistaken, isn't that the definition of true love.

My hope for you is you close the door on the man you believe you love. You can still be friends possibly, depending on his maturity level and integrity. You have your son, real true unconditional love right there! What a blessing and another gift on the way. I hope you take care and love yourself first. Love WILL find you again.

Take care of yourself and your true treasure(s)!

RMBM's photo
Mon 02/09/09 12:46 PM
Feel free to be honest

RMBM's photo
Tue 02/03/09 09:12 PM
Sadly, I think most people are feeling it at this point since it is really starting to sink in. I just recently became single again. I had taken a sabatical for about 7 months and getting back into to the workforce is a bit scary. My field is Senior Financial Analyst or loan officer. I don't think there are many of those needed at this time with buy rates and apr rates as high as they are. Last I heard, 40 million people are out of work today.