Community > Posts By > colorblind09

colorblind09's photo
Tue 12/08/09 05:51 PM
Sounds like there is no hope, if many can not find a true Christian man. Too many "Christian men" use the term Christian loosely as a title only. Where are they??

colorblind09's photo
Sun 09/27/09 06:30 PM

I have been trying to meet one special lady for many years now, who believes like I do. But as I meet so many people who call themselves Christians, I find that the majority just call themselves Christians, but lack the knowledge of the Bible to even consider being one.

I've tried going to churshes, but in a small town, everyone is already taken, and so many little chirches really don't believe the way I do.

I believe in Post Tribulation, and I believe in living what I believe, till I die, or go in the end of the tribulation Rapture as the Bible speaks of.

But the point here is, out of all the people who call htemselves Christians, maybe only One out of 100 actually have FAITH, and a knowledge of the Bible, and also read it on a regular basis.

So the only way to find a REAL Christian, one needs to ask many Bible questions to their choice of possible mates, to be sure they are in the same boat so to speak

Finally someone who believes in Post trib!!! I have been preaching this for yearssssssssssss and no one see it! they think we will be "caught up" BEFORE all the downfall, but it's not true. Man I can preach a week on this!

God's blessings!!!!

colorblind09's photo
Mon 09/07/09 03:06 PM
My question on this website is, are there ANY Christian men left? I don't mean in name only, but an active Christian? The ones looking for a Christian woman find her and believe her to be too "churchy". How is that so??

colorblind09's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:59 PM
# 1 Corinthians 10:13
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

colorblind09's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:57 PM
Romans 14

2For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

3Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

14I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

15But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.

16Let not then your good be evil spoken of:

17For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

18For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

19Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

20For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence.

21It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.

22Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.

23And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

1 Timothy 4:3
Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

1 Timothy 4:4
For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

colorblind09's photo
Mon 03/23/09 02:03 PM
This is what I have been asking. I am new to the dating scene after an 18 year abusive marriage. I have been on this site and others which are Christian and the profiles read seeking Christian female who truly loves the Lord and when you reply they sometimes don't respond Godly. If a Christian man is looking for a "christian" in name only then he may pass on me. I write how I speak, which makes many references to God and the Word, but many men don't seem to like that. Its odd, they ask for it but turn around and think you are Bible thumping. But I won't change who I am or stop talking about God, I prefer to find a REAL Christian man who is like-minded who enjoy talking about God and the Bible. Maybe one day he will come. I am waiting on God this time and not "choosing" on my own.

colorblind09's photo
Fri 03/20/09 03:08 PM
I mean here on this mingle2 website. Do single Christians actually meet and establish a relationship? I am trying to see if that is possible here.

colorblind09's photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:54 PM
I am curious to how many success stories there are here in meeting other Christians?

colorblind09's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:19 PM
Congrats Britty!

colorblind09's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:19 PM
Congrats Britty!

colorblind09's photo
Sat 02/07/09 01:24 PM
Thanks all for the welcome. Not to be nosy, but what is the big day for next Saturday?

colorblind09's photo
Fri 02/06/09 05:24 PM
Hi! New to the site and I am so blessed there is a Christian section. Anyhow got saved at the age of 12 after a "hell damnation" message taught during youth group. I boo hoo cried not wanting to go to hell and received Christ. Since I am a little older, my testimony is pretty long. But right now, I am in Gods will and I lean on Him for everything! Oh I am willing to wait on God to bring that Christian mate and I do not choose on my own.