Community > Posts By > 5x10

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 07:00 PM

nytol waving

scared nite nite

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 06:59 PM

hey everybody so what exactly do we talk about here.? its nice that you guys have these wonderful friendships whose been on here the longest?:smile:

flowerforyou Glad you found us!!!!

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 06:57 PM

hey everybody so what exactly do we talk about here.? its nice that you guys have these wonderful friendships whose been on here the longest?:smile:

Hey glad you made it over..

We talk about EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY...nothing is safe from us...laugh

No, actually we are all good friends and just love to goof off...
Betty and Carold started the thread, so they have been here the longest.
I'm fixin' to get killed cause Mary there is wanting me to do something and Jerry only lives 4 hrs and 20 minutes from me...so nice knowing ya!!

AWWWWWWW Vivian...never knew you to back down.....Jerry's scary faces must REALLY scare you.....laugh

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 06:41 PM

Be safe Jayneflowerforyou

Hi Marywaving

Hey there Vivian!!

Could you please put Jer in a TeddyBear suit?? I don't know how to get it posted. Thanks bigsmile
NO SHE WON'T grumble

Our Vivian is VERY talented and SHE CAN!!!!!!!bigsmile

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 06:34 PM

Be safe Jayneflowerforyou

Hi Marywaving

Hey there Vivian!!

Could you please put Jer in a TeddyBear suit?? I don't know how to get it posted. Thanks bigsmile

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 06:22 PM

Jerry in a Teddy Bear suit. Can't wait to see that.

I have to sign off. I am in NY the next 3 days and then in MD on Thursday. It will be a long week

Goodnight Maryflowerforyou Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams Jayne...Travel safely flowerforyou

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 06:13 PM

Jerry's profile pictures are so attractive I just don't understand that women are not breaking down his door to date him

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

How ya doing Jayne?
Good Mary. How about you?

So enjoying my lazy summer....man, I could get real used to this being home everyday stuff laugh

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 06:12 PM
I need Vivian's help to put Jer in Teddybear suit....laugh

Come out and play Vivian.......

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 06:09 PM

Jerry's profile pictures are so attractive I just don't understand that women are not breaking down his door to date him

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

How ya doing Jayne?

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 06:02 PM

I never have pleasant dreams. what's that say about me ? ohwell

Well, all your dang profile pics scare me....we need to see HAPPY, HAPPY JOY, JOY pics.....bigsmile I have night mares too scared
<<-- look at that smile bigsmile

scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared I like Teddybears better

nO teddy bears noway

As Pooh would say, "Oh bother" laugh

See Teddy can be a Pirate too laugh

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 05:59 PM
If you MUST be scary....you can always dress Pooh up....

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 05:55 PM

Well, all your dang profile pics scare me....we need to see HAPPY, HAPPY JOY, JOY pics.....bigsmile I have night mares too scared

scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared I like Teddybears better

nO teddy bears noway

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 05:51 PM

nO teddy bears noway

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 02:27 PM
Edited by 5x10 on Sun 07/24/11 02:32 PM

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 02:21 PM
WELCOME flowerforyou

I came to this site for friendship and I have gained much more.....a family. I am a widow and had an amazing marriage. Folks here respect that and know I am not here for a hook up. If that ever does happen, it does. But I am so content with my family of WONDERFUL friends here. People are here for many reasons, but we ALL respect their situations,wants, and needs. You have come to the RIGHT site for sure!!!!

I have been blessed with 5 children and just had my 11th grandbaby. I am so lucky in the fact that we all live in the same city.

Hope to see you around. Most of us hang out in The Topicless thread. Hope to see you soon!!!

flowerforyou Mary

5x10's photo
Sat 07/23/11 07:25 PM

5x10's photo
Sat 07/23/11 07:23 PM
My summers make me all screwed up...awake til 1-2 AM every night

5x10's photo
Sat 07/23/11 04:07 PM
Sendng up prayers for you and your family. I am so, so sorry that you all have to endure this life's pain. It is never easy. :heart:

5x10's photo
Thu 07/21/11 07:31 PM

time for me to call it a nightwaving waving talk to ya soon

Sweet Dreams Tim...hope you get some rain...we sure need it!!! flowerforyou

5x10's photo
Thu 07/21/11 07:23 PM
PEDANTIC.....man Ray, I had to look that one up....too fancy for this here gal laugh