Wed 07/06/11 05:50 PM

Hi Jayne
how are you doing?
Good now that I have a few minutes to hang with all of you

(((((HUGS)))))))flowerforyou

5x10's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:49 PM

Mary, tell the kids to start cooking for youlaugh laugh

Hey Jerry I heard you are back to work now.How are you doing ?

They bring their share too. Jut one meal for our family is too much for one person to pay for laugh

:banana: Yea Jer...didn't know you were back to work.....good for you!!!!!flowerforyou
thanks mary, but I'm really not happy about it. I was really enjoying being off all the time :tongue:

Oh man, do I remember that too!! I was just thinking today how wonderful it would be to be able to stay home and be a housewife and g'ma. My dream is gone now and I will have to work forever .....I'll probably be that little old lady greeter in few years at Walmart handing out stickers to kids and checking out bags laugh
new, some lucky guy will scoop you up :wink:

Don't appear to be too many lined up Jer...laugh
it takes time :tongue:

Just thinking I must be full of flaws or something...and besides, everyone I come in contact with are married (church etc). Not one for bars etc.

5x10's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:45 PM
Hi ya Jayne!

5x10's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:43 PM

They bring their share too. Jut one meal for our family is too much for one person to pay for laugh

:banana: Yea Jer...didn't know you were back to work.....good for you!!!!!flowerforyou
thanks mary, but I'm really not happy about it. I was really enjoying being off all the time :tongue:

Oh man, do I remember that too!! I was just thinking today how wonderful it would be to be able to stay home and be a housewife and g'ma. My dream is gone now and I will have to work forever .....I'll probably be that little old lady greeter in few years at Walmart handing out stickers to kids and checking out bags laugh
new, some lucky guy will scoop you up :wink:

Don't appear to be too many lined up Jer...laugh

5x10's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:41 PM

2 more days Betty. Where and what are you going to do when your guest gets there?

Might go to Toronto or some quaint little places around here.
See what he feels like doing.

So what made him decide to take the trip? You will be the perfect host and you guys will have a ball!!

5x10's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:36 PM

5x10's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:30 PM
2 more days Betty. Where and what are you going to do when your guest gets there?

5x10's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:27 PM

5x10's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:23 PM

Hi Maryflowerforyou
How are those burns?

Doesn't quite look like raw hamburger meat today laugh
how did you get burned ?

I was frying chicken for a picnic (MASSIVE QUANTIES). The oil popped and got my right hand. My whole thumb, my inside wrist, and about 7-8 inches up my inside arm. HUGE blisters and everything. Nasty, but I got ointment and bandages on it and I am doing OK. Hate doctors so I was stubborn and didn't go to ER.
OMG. so sorry. I know burns are about the most painful injury there is...

Thanks. I know, I was thinking the whole time how in the world people with major burns all over their body could endure!!! God bless them!

5x10's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:18 PM

Wow thats a whole lot of cooking.

Yep, normal for me. All my babes and G'babies....I am soooooooooooooooooo blessed :heart:

5x10's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:04 PM
Edited by 5x10 on Wed 07/06/11 05:08 PM

You are a trooper in the kitchen .

Hi Jerry and Metal.flowerforyou

Maybe next time I will just bake the dang things laugh

I was cooking tater salad, chicken and desserts for 25+ people

5x10's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:02 PM

Hi Maryflowerforyou
How are those burns?

how did you get burned ?

I was frying chicken for a picnic (MASSIVE QUANTIES). The oil popped and got my right hand. My whole thumb, my inside wrist, and about 7-8 inches up my inside arm. HUGE blisters and everything. Nasty, but I got ointment and bandages on it and I am doing OK. Hate doctors so I was stubborn and didn't go to ER.

5x10's photo
Wed 07/06/11 04:58 PM

Thank you...thats Barney
Glad its getting better, that must have really hurt.

It's Ok now, but for the 1st hour or after it happened, I cried a lot. Couldn't stop cooking tho. Had 3 giant skillets going and had to finish. I just put on a BBQ mitt and carried on...sad2

5x10's photo
Wed 07/06/11 04:45 PM

Hi Maryflowerforyou
How are those burns?

5x10's photo
Wed 07/06/11 04:42 PM
Evening all!
Betty, cute puppy dog!!!!

5x10's photo
Wed 07/06/11 04:41 PM

HI MISS BETTY,VIVIAN AND MISS 5X10
HOPE YOU LADYS HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY AND A WONDERFUL WEEK

just wanted to holler hey howdy hi been so busy shooting pics
i need 2 of me
huggzzzzz kisses be safe

Well Hello...we've missed you!
What wonderful places have you gone to shoot your beautiful pictures???

5x10's photo
Tue 07/05/11 09:24 PM

Captain Kangeroo, Mr. Green Jeans, Mr. Moose and Bunny Rabbit.

My favorite was the dancing bear and one Christmas I GOT ONE...He was 5 feet tall and WONDERFUL!!!! And you know what? I still know the words to the song, " I'm a Lonely Petunia in an Onion Patch" laugh

5x10's photo
Tue 07/05/11 07:41 PM

time for me to call it a night Mary...I have to work tomorrowgrumble grumble

Have a good day at work tomorrow Tim and sweet Dreams flowerforyou

Good night Jerry wherever you are flowerforyou