Community > Posts By > 5x10

5x10's photo
Mon 07/25/11 06:48 PM

nite everyoneflowerforyou

Sweet Dreams flowerforyou

5x10's photo
Mon 07/25/11 06:47 PM

Hi Mary, the packing has ground to a halt. It will re~commence with a certain ammount of vigour & vim, not to mention verve, when some coin of the realm puts in an appearancegrumble

All righty then......whatever you said.....laugh

Me thinks you said you would do more when you get more money????? whoa

A simplistic view, but that about sums it uplaugh

But you said it so Shakespearian flowerforyou

5x10's photo
Mon 07/25/11 06:38 PM

Bye?
Mary...sorry I didn't see you. sad

Guess everyone but Wordwalker missed me....he was the only one to say something....so thought I would just mosey on out :cry:

That was me that posted that..laugh

You goof Betty...I knew it was you above, I was talking about him commenting on the Walmart video I was talking about earlier laugh

Walmart Video?Ok ..I must have missed that page.
Because my wed. Invisiable friend Wilbert the whino was trying to push his way in here and its not his turn yet.

Betty, you need to get some TeddyBears like I have then you wouldn't need invisable friends.....butthen I guess yours takes up less space

5x10's photo
Mon 07/25/11 06:36 PM

Hi Mary, the packing has ground to a halt. It will re~commence with a certain ammount of vigour & vim, not to mention verve, when some coin of the realm puts in an appearancegrumble

All righty then......whatever you said.....laugh

Me thinks you said you would do more when you get more money????? whoa

5x10's photo
Mon 07/25/11 06:31 PM

Howdy all you invisible friends and invisible friends of friends and their pets. waving

Reckon that covers it.

Good job covering everybody laugh

5x10's photo
Mon 07/25/11 06:29 PM

Sorry Mary....I was dreaming of TIM TAMS or something...lol

laugh

5x10's photo
Mon 07/25/11 06:29 PM

back for a tic...dad may of had a mild heart attack over the weekend, they did more test today and put in a stint and he is doing good ATM

Will send up prayers for a speedy recovery Tim flowerforyou
How is your mama doing?
moms doing good...it hasnt been a good week for the medical side thou..

Oh my, what else is going on???????

5x10's photo
Mon 07/25/11 06:28 PM

Looks like all the bodies have done a runner, except perhaps for Mary. Hi Marywaving I'll wander over toTexas & see if there's any life therepitchfork

Hello Ray, how is the packing coming along?

5x10's photo
Mon 07/25/11 06:26 PM

Bye?

Guess everyone but Wordwalker missed me....he was the only one to say something....so thought I would just mosey on out :cry:

That was me that posted that..laugh

You goof Betty...I knew it was you above, I was talking about him commenting on the Walmart video I was talking about earlier laugh

5x10's photo
Mon 07/25/11 06:23 PM

back for a tic...dad may of had a mild heart attack over the weekend, they did more test today and put in a stint and he is doing good ATM

Will send up prayers for a speedy recovery Tim flowerforyou
How is your mama doing?

5x10's photo
Mon 07/25/11 06:09 PM

Bye?

5x10's photo
Mon 07/25/11 06:03 PM
Bye all....

5x10's photo
Mon 07/25/11 05:21 PM
Hello Friends!!!waving
With this heat don't shop at Walmart...rofl Have ya seen those videos? Makes me feel skinny laugh

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 07:18 PM

Jerry's signing out at 9 pm? Since when ...

waving

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 07:15 PM

hey everybody so what exactly do we talk about here.? its nice that you guys have these wonderful friendships whose been on here the longest?:smile:

Are you still here? Never did catch your name. Mine is Mary.

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 07:12 PM

hey everybody so what exactly do we talk about here.? its nice that you guys have these wonderful friendships whose been on here the longest?:smile:

Watch out for Jerry, he loves the ladies but pretends he doesn't! As an aside, I talk funny cause I speak English, as distinct from American. I'm fron NZ

Evening old fart...errr.....I mean Foszil.....rofl

oops sorry Ray, feeling onary tonight...couldn't resist bigsmile
Honestly, where I used to work I was generally called, "foszil Y'old fart", nothing seems to change, even if the countries do!pitchfork

laugh So true!

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 07:10 PM

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me....he's not that cuddly..ohwell

Too skinny huh? laugh

Had a little girl tell me once that she loved to hug me because I was so fluffy....laugh Bless her lttle heart!

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 07:08 PM

To all you peeps who think a "Winter Wonderland" is a beaut tune, Try NZ right at this momentpitchfork

The first big snow I LOVE......then it gets old. When I lived in Northern Minnesota, it was always a wonderland...pine trees all white etc. LOVED IT. We had to get around a lot on SnowCats.

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 07:05 PM

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5x10's photo
Sun 07/24/11 07:04 PM

Watch out for Jerry, he loves the ladies but pretends he doesn't! As an aside, I talk funny cause I speak English, as distinct from American. I'm fron NZ

Evening old fart...errr.....I mean Foszil.....rofl

oops sorry Ray, feeling onary tonight...couldn't resist bigsmile

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25