Pauland1990's photo
Sun 02/15/09 08:46 PM

like alaska
or the top of a moutain?

Yeah. Somewhere beautiful and calm.

Pauland1990's photo
Sun 02/15/09 08:42 PM

and take me away from this awful place

where would you go if you just wanted to run away from where youre at now?

I'd find a little corner out in the world and stay there. Somewhere tranquil and serene.

Pauland1990's photo
Mon 02/02/09 08:21 PM
That I did the best I could with what I had and helped whomever I came across in some way.:smile:

Pauland1990's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:43 PM

If George Calin can be qualified as a philosopher then I could vote for him as a influential person in this department. laugh

Here are some of his quotes:

The planet is fine. The people are ****ed!

I love and treasure individuals as I meet them; I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to.

No one knows what’s next, but everybody does it.

"If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?"

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."

"If god had intended us not to masturbate he would have made our arms shorter."

lol! I Vote Carlin!!!

Pauland1990's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:34 PM

feels like rain....

cause you never know when it's gonna fall down on you....

Definately true! You never know when the first or last drop is gonna hit you.

Pauland1990's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:32 PM

How about I be the werewolf, and my sweetheart gets in on the action?

Werewolfie style. You know?:angel:

lolrofl

Pauland1990's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:29 PM

Which would you rather be; a vampire or a werewolf? and why.

I wanna be a were-housecat. Now THAT'd be totally AWESOME!!! LOL

Those are pretty cool! lol. theres one in a book I've recently read. He pretty B.A.

Pauland1990's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:11 PM
Someone to share my life with. I get lonely easily.

Pauland1990's photo
Sat 01/31/09 10:08 PM

...which direction your life is going? drinks

does being single cause any changes? :heart:

I'm can't control what happens but I choose how to react to the events as they happen. I might not like what happens but I always find a positive side and find the best solution.

do you always find a solution?

I try to. Sadly there isn't always a solution and I have to deal the best i can.

Pauland1990's photo
Sat 01/31/09 09:55 PM

There really are vampires, I think it has something to do with satanism, or it may be a similar religion, I haven't really looked into it, I just know that there is such a thing, and it's not like in the movies.

Werewolves, I'm not sure where that idea comes from.

I wouldn't want to be either.

Werewolves are kinda like a double personality, like dr.jekyll and mr.hyde. If I were a werewolf, I would feel like I was pretending to be something I'm not, and I would forever be unhappy.

I could never be a vampire because I believe humans are above animals and should never be treated like animals in any way, shape, or form.

I know for sure it isn't satanism. That is one of the most misrepresented religions out there. People assume WAY too much just because of a name and no I'm not a satanist nor have I ever been. Just so happens I was taught to read.

The regular people that do claim to be vampires are just morons. Especially the ones that start some of the vampire games and end up trying to live like it's real. I mean honestly some people are just borderline brain dead.

I would have to agree with you. People do assume too much. Vampirism could just as easily be a disease (or blessing) as anything satanistic. Some vampires are created by accident. Just like wolves. One bite and thats it.

Pauland1990's photo
Sat 01/31/09 09:51 PM

Werewolves are simply regular people that turn into a beast.

How can that be more appealing than seeing deep down with every sense into the beauty of the world?

You would even be able to see into the beauty of death in every kill you make to survive.

A werewolf simply kills without restraint and sees nothing but hunger.

Humans kill without restraint as well. I like the day and the eternal night thing would get to me after a while. I enjoy a good sunrise now and again. lol

Pauland1990's photo
Sat 01/31/09 09:40 PM

Can I try both out and then make a decision?

I'm sure there is a way to do that. You see wierd stuff like that in the movies all the time.

Pauland1990's photo
Sat 01/31/09 09:32 PM
I want to be a wolf. You get all the superhuman qualities a vampire has and you get to run around during the day!

Pauland1990's photo
Sat 01/31/09 09:27 PM

Pauland1990's photo
Sat 01/31/09 09:15 PM

...which direction your life is going? drinks

does being single cause any changes? :heart:

I'm can't control what happens but I choose how to react to the events as they happen. I might not like what happens but I always find a positive side and find the best solution.

Pauland1990's photo
Sat 01/31/09 08:54 PM
waving waving Hello I'm a new guy!! Figured I'd randomly jump in and say HI!!!waving waving

Pauland1990's photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:20 PM
Muse:banana: