Community > Posts By > SmileAddict83

SmileAddict83's photo
Fri 11/06/09 06:46 PM
Edited by SmileAddict83 on Fri 11/06/09 06:49 PM

congrats Yankee fans.......wait'll next year, ya bums...lmao

oh and petitte sucked, you all should thank the phils manager for being an idiot and leaving Martinez in

Like he had much of choice lol. Do we mean to say that THIS is the pitching staff that beat the Dodgers? You should be happy the Yankees won game 6 the way they did. The alternative is another one of Brad Lidge's blown saves. Think of the heart attacks, man. It wouldn't be pretty.

SmileAddict83's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:29 PM

ok so what if the coach had the right to review like in football by throwing a red flag onto the field.. then if they lost the review it costs the team an out, if they won then the play is corrected.

If the manager's team is the defense, advance the batter.If they are offense, then the batter is out. If you're gonna disrupt the pitcher, someone has to pay. Honestly, I wouldn't complain if it this way when a catcher visits the mound one too many times, but there's already a bigger punishment for that.

SmileAddict83's photo
Wed 10/21/09 08:31 PM
I have a Mets fan co-worker is NOT happy about the possibility of a Yankees/Phillies World Series. He's doesn't know who to root for. That part is hilarious to me , because most Mets fans are usually rooting for another team by May anyway.

SmileAddict83's photo
Wed 10/21/09 08:04 PM
Edited by SmileAddict83 on Wed 10/21/09 08:21 PM
Umpires mess up every night. It's what they do.

I never understood the argument against reviewing baseball plays. In football, when the refs are reviewing a play, have you ever heard a football fan complain about it dragging the game out? The refs have my undivided attention when i see a challenge on a play. And besides, what would drag the game out more? Reviewing and reversing a bad call at a base or waiting for a manager to finish kicking dirt and throwing bases? It would be silly using the review for that 3rd base call though. Calls like that are beyond help.

SmileAddict83's photo
Wed 10/21/09 04:55 AM
10 - 1. It don't look like the Angels wanna play anymore. They look like they are ready to go home. They're sick of baseball. They keep throwing the ball away, that's a sure sign right there.

SmileAddict83's photo
Tue 09/29/09 04:00 AM
Edited by SmileAddict83 on Tue 09/29/09 04:01 AM
Well yea as long as you get to see it. Imagine your team going 19 games without a win, and when they finally do win, you can't watch it. I wouldn't even wish that on Dolphins fan. The blackout is not even a good idea by any means, which would make it even more irritating. It's like bad gas that everyone is hoping they can sleep off. People drive somewhere else to watch the game? Doesn't sound like the blackout is encouraging them to buy tickets; especially if you don't have the money.

SmileAddict83's photo
Mon 09/28/09 07:55 PM
I dunno how much the Lions fans got to enjoy the win. Didn't Detroit get the blackout when the Lions finally won?

SmileAddict83's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:26 PM
what exactly do the Lions do with all those first round picks? Do they have scouts? The Lion's management needs to be dragged out into the street and shot. There are teams more deserving of a 19 game losing streak. I feel bad and a little pissed for the Lions. Whats the point in getting the first pick every year and then lose every year. Could you imagine if the Lions were a New York team?

SmileAddict83's photo
Sat 05/30/09 11:17 PM
I'm ready for another yanks/bosox game. I hate the sox but they keep things interesting. This Cleveland series was kinda boring until Jose Veras took the mound. I think there was a streaker on the field but he/she was arrested and taken away quickly.

SmileAddict83's photo
Fri 04/24/09 11:54 AM
I wonder if the Yankees and Red Sox are gonna brawl this weekend. Didn't the Red Sox have one fight already this year? Seems like all it takes is one inside pitch and suddenly the dugouts are cleared. These guys have had some good fights though. :smile:

SmileAddict83's photo
Fri 04/24/09 11:38 AM
didn't this happen last year too?

SmileAddict83's photo
Thu 04/23/09 11:38 PM
the logo looks kinda the same to me

SmileAddict83's photo
Mon 04/13/09 12:06 PM
Golf looks like fun to me. Though, the people you normally see playing it can't play any other sport anyway, so it may be better for them to be outside playing golf than sitting on thier asses doing nothing.

SmileAddict83's photo
Sun 04/12/09 02:33 PM
the guy who killed him is just as young. 22 years old

SmileAddict83's photo
Wed 03/18/09 04:25 PM

Can anyone tell me how Owens has all this talent but his teams have only won ONE combined playoff game with him on the field in his entire career????

Because the teams that do make it to the playoffs are more serious than the ones that don't. They'll prepare for T.O. all week because they better.

And you forgot that most of the teams that TO has been on are starting to internally combust by the time they make it to the playoffs with that cancer.

TO has played in the NFL for 13 seasons now and has ONE playoff victory!!!! How many players can actually say that? 13 SEASONS!!! ONE PLAYOFF VICTORY!!! It's NOT a coincidence. It just isn't. And it isn't like he was on BAD teams. SF, Philly and Dallas!!!!

Yea, I don't think it's coincidence. But what does that mean for the Bills? They aren't exactly a good team. They went 0-6 against their division. That last game against the Jets is one that neither team wants to mention. T.O. is a good player, I only pity the QB that has to hear it from him because he didn't throw the ball to him. One thing is for certain: Holt will not sign a one year/$6M contract. So even though he might still be out there, it a way, he's still better off at the moment. If T.O. weren't such a media circus, he would've had a decent contract or at least have been waiting for one like Holt. If you think about it, you could say that T.O. is still looking for a new team.

SmileAddict83's photo
Tue 03/17/09 11:02 AM

Can anyone tell me how Owens has all this talent but his teams have only won ONE combined playoff game with him on the field in his entire career????

Because the teams that do make it to the playoffs are more serious than the ones that don't. They'll prepare for T.O. all week because they better.

SmileAddict83's photo
Sun 03/08/09 10:44 AM
Poor Edwards

SmileAddict83's photo
Thu 03/05/09 05:52 AM

The moral of the story is that nobody likes a whiner and T.O. is a big whiner. Just my opinion. If he was unable to get along with the 49ers, the Eagles and the Cowboys then maybe he is the problem.

Yup, and there will always be a team who will take the chance with him. Don't do it Jets. Just say no.

SmileAddict83's photo
Wed 03/04/09 06:59 PM
Yea I agree with number 1 the most

SmileAddict83's photo
Wed 03/04/09 06:40 AM
Edited by SmileAddict83 on Wed 03/04/09 06:41 AM
There is no lack competition, especially on the AL side of baseball. The teams that have been succesful lately are the ones who sign younger players. Younger players don't(shouldn't) effect a salary cap as much as a veteran. If you wanna hate the Yankees, it SHOULD be because they win, not because if the way they pay their players. The way they scoop up players for loads of money just to keep them away from the Boston Red Sox has been their downfall. Because when something happens, we're stuck with the player till his 50 year contract is up. The smart teams sign players for 2-4 years, but we have Brian Cashman. His name alone is a warning. And I admit, that I was shaken the day I found out that George Steinbrenner has a son in law named Steve(?)Swindal and he actually considered him as an option to take over the Yankees after he retired. laugh

Previous 1