Community > Posts By > romance1

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 02:37 PM
Edited by romance1 on Thu 07/09/09 02:41 PM
I have answered already but my post was deleted. Probably because they thought it was rude. Sorry, the truth hurts sometimes.
Now i will try to tell you that in a polite form. Ok, here we go: Where were you before? All the good men are married already honey. They were not waiting for you for some reasons. Do you know when are ladies supposed to marry? I am sure you do. Before they reach 30 at least. You are the middle eastern so you should know about this very well. Your men probably warned you about tis but you did not listen to them that is why now you are 45 and single. Good luck in your search.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 02:19 PM
Yes, i think he will forgive all of my big and small sins.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:53 PM
I can be both. Women who follow me usually end up in the same place -bed bigsmile

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:40 AM
once again, the most romantic thing FOR ME is having sex with a woman I like

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:38 AM

To have sex with a woman. What can be more romantic than this? Men and women are different. We have different hormones inside us that trigger different desires and romantisms.

This is one of the most dumbazzed postings that I have ever seen.

yep, because we are in different age categories

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:34 AM
Edited by romance1 on Thu 07/09/09 08:37 AM

Romantic to me is:
Treating my lady like a Queen.flowerforyou
Doing little things for her.flowerforyou
Being her best friend.flowerforyou
Being Her confident.flowerforyou
Being Her strength, in the time of a storm.flowerforyou
Being her lover.smooched flowerforyou

I was Blessed once in my life.brokenheart flowerforyou
Nancy, I miss you so much.:cry: smooched flowerforyou
There isn`t a day that goes by that I don`t think of you and what a great relationship and marriage we had.tears smooched :heart: love flowerforyou

Have I told you lately that I LOVE YOU? smooched :heart: love flowerforyou
Foreversmooched :heart: love flowerforyou
Alwayssmooched :heart: love flowerforyou

Yeah. And you of course do not forget to say all this to all 7 women you have as your loversrofl
oh yeah plus your dear wiferofl

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:32 AM

To have sex with a woman. What can be more romantic than this? Men and women are different. We have different hormones inside us that trigger different desires and romantisms.

SEX IS NOT ROMANTIC FYI

of course sex is not romantic for women. most women do not want sex at all, they just pretend they do just to keep their men close.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:23 AM