Community > Posts By > MI_Steve

MI_Steve's photo
Sun 04/26/15 07:08 AM
I keep visualizing women who are younger so they can rub off and keep me younger. Realistically 50 plus but 45 plus would be nice also. I'd like someone to be around for when I go this time.
Working all too well....I keep getting 28 to 35 year olds write, all wanting to move where I am and all are working in sales!

MI_Steve's photo
Sun 02/22/15 05:20 AM
I first got a Ouija board 18-20 years ago. We were in an apartment then. The wife didn't believe in anything so I always used it by myself. I read up on what to do and not to do and dove right in. Religious or not, if you delve into the occult/paranormal you always ask for protection first.

Anyway, my experiences with it back then were great. Could never really get words/names spelled out so kept most questions yes or no. 4 major "Hits" or predictions I did get were Bush winning two terms. Us buying a house in the town we lived in. That was the furthest thing on our minds at the time. We did a few years later. My wife would die of complications in her abdominal area. She died of gallbladder cancer 5 years ago, 12 years after. And I would work my job until I died. Yea, I beat that one but only after surviving 3 heart heart attacks. I ended up having to retire.

Weird thing was it only worked while we lived in the apartment. Never got responses in the house we lived in for 16 years. haven't tried it where I am now, mostly because there's no space (long story).

Basically depends on how you use it, what you want out of it. You go in blind and ask "is anybody there" you never know what will answer. It doesn't work all the time and doesn't work for everybody. That doesn't make it any less real.

MI_Steve's photo
Sun 02/22/15 05:00 AM
Edited by MI_Steve on Sun 02/22/15 05:01 AM
Rates right in there with Stonehenge, Pyramids, Easter Island, Puma Punku and many, many more. What made his unique was also they were mostly sculptures, not just stone blocks...then of course there's the door, thousands of pounds able to be moved by a gentle touch. Then there was the fact he was 5 ft. tall and barely 100 pounds., and he did all the work himself...no help. Not only once, but he also moved the entire thing to a different location.
Skeptics say he did have help but no one has ever proved that. Also the block and tackle theory...does explain some but not all.

One of my bucket list places to go and only 3+ hours away. I hate being anywhere near Miami though.

MI_Steve's photo
Sun 02/22/15 04:24 AM

I just saw in my emails that I was messaged a week ago. By the time I logged in to read it and respond the account was deactivated. frustrated

I had one this morning...a friend request. Hit the name and "deactivated". It's just Mingle somehow doing something to try and protect us. The women who just say "hi" and/or have nothing in their Physical appearence/lifestyle section, bunch of tell you laters, are either scammers or hustlers.

I can understand a man like me having plenty of time pass before someone decent looking would be interested but I know someone is out there. I've had many girlfriends and a wife of 25 years even though I'm bigger but I don't understand many, many, really good looking ladies (on their profiles anyway) still on here after a year or more. Like you said, looking for that "perfect" man. Let's face it...if there's a perfect man or woman they won't be on a dating site would they?

All I wish for is the courtesy of answering back. Almost never, when writing a hello and mentioning something I like about their profile, do I get a response. Even a simple "no thanks, not interested" is better than a total ignore.

MI_Steve's photo
Sat 02/21/15 04:29 AM

It is very difficult to put a picture here because you should not only stick to size limitations but your pictures should also have proper proportions. My attempts to put a full size picture, not only portrait failed, not that it is so important. And also some people prefer to hide themselves because they do not look very well probably or the do not look well on pictures like it is in my case.

I think your pictures are great...just need to smile a bit, although I understand it's a "thing" for eastern Europeans. :)

MI_Steve's photo
Sat 02/21/15 04:22 AM
Edited by MI_Steve on Sat 02/21/15 04:22 AM

"And boy would I love to pull your stringsflowerforyou"

Look her up...100 years old!

MI_Steve's photo
Sat 02/21/15 04:10 AM

Yahoo chat is decent. I don't use it, but it's what I caught my wife using cheating on me. I was actually updating her PC at the time....... Yummy.

Ooops!!!

MI_Steve's photo
Sat 02/21/15 03:52 AM
People shoot down yahoo messenger all the time but I find I like it better. I find dating site "chats" are horrendously slow if they work at all. If you're on a dating site for any length of time the scammers/hustlers are easy to detect, usually within the first day or two. It's very easy to delete them and put them on an ignore list. I find I write better than start conversations for what ever reason...ok once started...but tried Skype one time and we both just sat there and stared at each other for she wasn't a good talker even worse. Skype IM/chat is ok...guess it's what you're used to.

MI_Steve's photo
Mon 11/24/14 05:46 AM
Scammers are on all site....pay sites, free sites of course, and even a Pen Pal site. Once you go through a couple as stated elsewhere you will pick up on them quickly. A lot of people say stay away from Messenger but I find it easier. Questions and answers are right away How you answer or deal with them won't be any different than using a site's chat or emails, and is faster. And it's easy to cut them off. Delete them from recent contacts and friends list, then put them on the ignore list. That scammer is gone.
Another tip is if people talk with an accent they will write the same (as you rocket...not saying you are...just pointing out). For example if someone says they are from New Your City but their writing is not fluent English, look out. There are a few sites dedicated to pointing out how a scammer works. Good luck.

MI_Steve's photo
Mon 11/24/14 05:38 AM
I got a notification about receiving a message. When I went to look for it, it was not anywhere. What happened to it?