Community > Posts By > vacfromva

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 04:42 PM
Thanks for the support. Not looking for love anytime soon. If it's meant to be, it will happen, if not "salavee". It's time to know what peace and traquility is like again. It will help getting into the new house. And I have 18 or 21 (lost count) furry critters that have been a great help to me, precious babies. And I will pretty much do what I want to do. Wait until I retire, look out world, va is on the loose. I have 1,855 days to go until retirement. Wooo Hooo,
party time.

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 04:26 PM
Well, my boyfriend of eleven years, past away the day before thanksgiviing. I still can't believe it, and I held his hand until he took his last breath. The last couple of years was really not the best in the world, but I stuck it out, he hated being alone. Then I got myself in a bind where I couldn't leave, bills were way too high. Now I have to contend with his family (money hungry, greedy, gimme, gimme, gimme). The wasn't even dead when his own mother was grabbing stuff and selling it. Strange people, a whole different story. Anyway, he left me in a financial bind, I don't think is ever going away. His family (if you can call them that) is far worse than the bill collectors. They have stripped me of everything that he and I accumilated over the eleven years. I'm in the process of getting moved out (weather not cooperating), I gave the house back to his mother, I didn't ask for anything. I'm starting over and making a life for me, with out his family, I want to be rid of those people (those people is a sterio type, but these people are in a class all by themselves). I'm starting over and I'm going to have fun, enjoy life. I'm old, time to enjoy life.

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 04:00 PM
Yes, I would have done the same thing. I protect my pets as I do my family (because they are part of the family). I know you feel bad for having to do that, but it's called instinct. And the love for your dog bought out the instinct. :wink:

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:26 PM
Have you?slaphead

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:21 PM
winking Yes, all the time. I could live on cereal. Huh, I think I will go have a bowl right now.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:16 PM
At this moment, I want to be in my own house away from these village idiots. I want peace of mind!laugh

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:31 PM
Anyone here a tranplant from Virginia? I've been here going on 43 years. It's not home, but it's a place to hang my hat. happy