Community > Posts By > djchaos667

djchaos667's photo
Sat 10/03/09 04:30 PM
soap, just got done bringing in the horses so I had to wash my hands.

djchaos667's photo
Sat 10/03/09 04:29 PM
You mean you can Search Who's Online? Now you tell me................

djchaos667's photo
Sat 10/03/09 04:27 PM
Maybe lust at first site, love takes time to grow. Easy to say, much harder to mean.

djchaos667's photo
Sat 10/03/09 04:23 PM

I'd like to try it!

I think it would be hard to find here

Try the Bourbon Street Bar and Grill, 346 W 46th St, New York - (212) 245-2030

You may have to take a trip into the city, but it's worth it.

Thanks!!!

Happy to help

djchaos667's photo
Sat 10/03/09 04:20 PM
Edited by djchaos667 on Sat 10/03/09 04:23 PM

I'd like to try it!

I think it would be hard to find here

Try the Bourbon Street Bar and Grill, 346 W 46th St, New York - (212) 245-2030

You may have to take a trip into the city, but it's worth it.

I love gator too, although I don't often get the opportunity to eat it.

There are a lot of gator farms, so it isn't really that costly anymore. One close to me is Gator Jungle in Ft. Christmas Florida, they do mail order.

djchaos667's photo
Sat 10/03/09 04:13 PM

How many turtles does it take to feed a family?

Variables to consider, size of family and size of turtle. I will tell you where taste is concerned with snappers, bigger is not better. Medium sized taste's best.

djchaos667's photo
Sat 10/03/09 04:09 PM
Edited by djchaos667 on Sat 10/03/09 04:12 PM

i have just learned how to trap snapping turtles, i kinda enjoy it, but could do without the cleaning process. I have several properties that i manage that have fish ponds on them and i need to control the turtle population. Usually i release them somewhere else. Hve you tried turtle and/ or are you more of a turtle pet type?

The cleaning is a bit of a pain, but turtle stew is great. Although I am yet to figure out the hot flash you get when you start eating it.

I heard turtle soup is good. It's delicacies in Grand Cayman.. I wouldn't eat any tho... They are too kind to be eaten....laugh laugh

Have you ever met a snapping turtle? I have a friend with 3 fingers on his right hand who would beg to differ with you. There is nothing "kind" about a snapping turtle. They are neither kind to people or the environment, to be honest they are right up there with gar and will decimate a fish population in record time.

have you been to the Caymans? I built a bunch of condos there a few years back. Now that you mention it they have tyurtle farms there. I believe that they are the national critter. Anyway. i have tried fried turtle, it was ok but i wouldent crawl accross town for it on my knees or anything.

I live in Florida, same weather, same turtles, I agree it isn't worth crossing town for, however you might find some eating places that server turtle that might buy them from you, depending on the size of the turtles in question.

mmmmmmmmm speak for youself sister.....snappin turtle is excellent,but so is alligator..ive spent alot of time on the gulfcoast and louisianna...i love the food....yummm!

Like I said I live in Florida and I lived in New Orleans for years and I agree snapping turtle is very good. However it isn't even in the same league as gator. Gator is beyond good, turtle simply can't compare.

djchaos667's photo
Mon 09/28/09 03:39 PM
I agree, I was sure it would be another stupid made for teens movie (and yes, in a few ways, it was) however that didn't detract from the fact that it wasn't half bad.

djchaos667's photo
Sat 09/26/09 09:01 AM
Yay, I love chips on sandwiches.

djchaos667's photo
Fri 09/18/09 10:15 AM

I am really getting disillusioned by Love and Relationships.

Why is it that people feel they need to play games?

I certainly don't have time for them.

Very recently; I was chatting with a young lady I met on Mingle; our conversation was going nice until...she wanted me to go to a Live Webcam Site, to see her undress on camera. When I refused to go; she got the nerve to get mad at me.

Is it right that you should play with a person's heart and feelings?

Or the phone number game; I give you my number, and you never call. Or you give me your number, and I can never reach you.

All I can say is play time is over, some people need to grow up...

If a few conversations online led you to a point that you feel your heart and feelings were played with because she was working for her paycheck I would say grow some thicker skin. Nothing is wrong with games, so long as both parties are aware they are playing, she just made you aware.

djchaos667's photo
Fri 09/18/09 10:09 AM
I don't think soul mates are always people you are destined to be in a relationship with.