Community > Posts By > justmeoliver

justmeoliver's photo
Wed 08/06/14 03:04 PM
Edited by justmeoliver on Wed 08/06/14 03:12 PM
St Petersburg Marina, yes, it's a nice place. The low turn out here on this part of this site is depressing to say the least. There must be another site in this area that have women who really date, hell, I don't bite that hard.... well, sometimes I do but it's usually payback.

justmeoliver's photo
Wed 08/06/14 02:24 PM
You mean the ones that invite you to video talk and you need a credit card to turn it on ? Craiglist full them and there here too, want some names ? I'm getting older too and I must say I real hate those girls for false pretenses, waste my time, put another dent in my ego. But I still have my hair so I March forward.... big grin waving waving great, now i'll get hate mail for some reason, from girls who need to feed there kids and bald guys.... LOL

justmeoliver's photo
Wed 08/06/14 12:27 PM
Puffy white clouds, blue sky in between. Sailboats everywhere on the water, warm 84 degrees with a cool breeze. Now where's my girlfriend ?

justmeoliver's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:37 AM
Did you know that all the world religions have an earthly helper. Life is simple, love God, Love others and if you step on your neighbours space, apologize.

justmeoliver's photo
Thu 07/31/14 09:09 AM
Edited by justmeoliver on Thu 07/31/14 10:01 AM
15 / 85 Chance some sort of bad person, but that's someone who wants your credit card, but the real bad ones maybe 1 percent chance, stay in public places, keep your cards and receipts safe but don't turn paranoid, dating should be exciting and fun. And the number of women trying to get my credit card is like 60 percent maybe more. And you have stalkers on your side we have man haters on ours, both groups will die a lone I pray.