Community > Posts By > Blue_Girl

Blue_Girl's photo
Wed 08/05/15 07:59 PM
I was very young when I saw my first ghost. I didn't actually see her, but the rocking chair she sat in moving. When I stayed at my grandparents' I slept in my Uncles' old bedroom. At the foot of the bed was a rocking chair. I often woke up to see it rocking. I know now that it was a lady because my Uncles saw her.

I've only had one ghost get a little too friendly. When I moved out of that house he didn't follow me.

I also have one, who does follow me and sometimes shows up in my dreams.

Blue_Girl's photo
Sun 06/28/15 01:16 PM
Perhaps you should have something with your tea, a shot of whisky maybe...

Blue_Girl's photo
Mon 06/22/15 08:46 PM

Believe??? I've got one! There was a little girl that died of measles in my house in the early 1920's at about age eight. I still see here from time to time, (so has my sister in law and my niece), but she loves playing with some of the figurines I have around the house - especially the two "cranes" on my desk. I have to put them back in place almost every day.
Cool.

I only have 1 permanent ghost, and I'd love to get rid of him. He's the only one who I see/experience repeatedly and one of a small handful who freak me out.

Blue_Girl's photo
Mon 06/22/15 08:39 PM
Thank you MightyMoe. :) Being haunted doesn't bother me. It only did when I was very young and didn't understand it.

Blue_Girl's photo
Mon 06/22/15 08:20 PM
Near where I grew up is a Thunderbird Nest. It is a very sacred area to my forefathers. It is hard to explain but, when you visit this place you can feel that it is a sacred space.
Do I believe in Thunderbirds? Yes. Why? I just do.

Blue_Girl's photo
Mon 06/22/15 08:15 PM
I have seen many. I am an empath. They come to me. For years I thought I was just unlucky enough to always find haunted places to live. Then I discovered that the houses weren't haunted, I was.

Just last week I had several visits from long gone pets. Cats, to be exact. I felt them jump on my bed, walk around a bit and leave.

Ghosts don't always scare me. Kind of depends on them. I'm still learning how to control my gift.

Blue_Girl's photo
Mon 06/22/15 07:52 PM

no, i have not seen ghosts but do believe they exsist, my sister has seen loads, i think they are attracted to her lol
That's entirely possible. They are attracted to me, because I can see/hear them.

Blue_Girl's photo
Fri 08/01/14 09:21 PM
Thanks Hun. drinks

Blue_Girl's photo
Fri 08/01/14 08:02 PM
Yummy!

Blue_Girl's photo
Sun 07/27/14 08:04 PM

Well yes...What are you waiting for Blue huh bigsmile
Sadly household chores wait for no person. Especially if it's laundry.

rant Laundry rant
Somebody has to do it. It doesn't do itself. whoa

Blue_Girl's photo
Sun 07/27/14 08:03 PM
He offers her a piece of cheese. She opens her mouth and he places the morsel between her luscious moist lips. They feed each other succulent pieces of their meal. He stares intently into her eyes. She blushes and turns away, but only for a moment. Holding his stare she offers him a single ripe juicy raspberry. He takes her hand to steady it while he takes the fragile fruit from her fingers. Breaking the stare he looks down at her hand and slowly licks the single drop of raspberry juice from her finger. He turns her hand over and kisses her palm, softly, slowly and ever so gently. Suddenly she is feeling quite warm. She can't take her eyes off him. When he looks into he eyes they are no long cool pools of emerald. They are burning with desire.

Blue_Girl's photo
Sun 07/27/14 07:33 PM
They eat at a leisurely pace, with long moments of comfortable silence. Its like they have known each other all their lives. She enjoys his company and loves his sense of humour. He loves the way she makes him feel like he is the only other person on Earth.

Blue_Girl's photo
Sun 07/27/14 07:06 PM

Well yes...What are you waiting for Blue huh bigsmile
Sadly household chores wait for no person. Especially if it's laundry.

Blue_Girl's photo
Sun 07/27/14 07:02 PM
When they reached the clearing she was awed by the view. She had been to the park many times and didn't know the lake was there. For awhile the sat on a huge slab of granite, fingers entwined, taking and watching the clouds float by. She asks if he is getting hungry and they set out the blanket and open the basket. Setting out plates of food and dishes. He opens the wine and pours them each a glass.

Blue_Girl's photo
Sun 07/27/14 06:49 PM
It's early autumn. The day is balmy. The trail is spectacular. It's as if Mother Nature is showing off, just for them. Even the birds were serenading them as the walked along. They took their time. No need to rush. He stopped suddenly and pointed out a deer that had not heard them yet. While watching the deer he takes her hand in his. She steps closer. Oops. She stepped on a twig and startled the deer. They continue on their way.

Blue_Girl's photo
Sun 07/27/14 06:42 PM
drinks Got your snack ready?

Blue_Girl's photo
Sun 07/27/14 06:17 PM
Laundry needs to be switched over.

Blue_Girl's photo
Sun 07/27/14 06:16 PM

That is just totally wrong Blue rant

You really should not take no1's lead frustrated :laughing:
But oh, so much fun! laugh

Blue_Girl's photo
Sun 07/27/14 06:15 PM
He knew just which trail they would hike. Not too long and seldom used. About half way there was a little clearing with a gorgeous view of the lake. It was also the perfect spot for a nice romantic picnic.

Blue_Girl's photo
Sun 07/27/14 06:03 PM
They had gone out a few times before. Today was different they were going hiking at a local park. He was picking her up shortly. She had packed a nice light lunch; crisp green salad, baked honey ham, creamy cheese and crackers, fresh juicy fruit, and a nice bottle of white wine.

Previous 1