Community > Posts By > 19jack69

19jack69's photo
Tue 07/19/11 05:06 PM
I'm good when my good heart speaks up. I'm bad when the fire heats up. I'm allot of things, but when I'm not funny, I am not very attractive. Another thing.. I gotta feeling women look at the rebel like he's been there and did that, but in reality, Ladies? It's how you come out of your experiences . You can fix them and then leave them broken , if you like, but just remember. Your not that different from men as far as we all have moods. and phases we go through and like I said, It's how you comethrough. So what I am really saying is.. It's all timing. And believe me a guy, will do what he can to make the hands on the clock go to twelve.

19jack69's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:33 PM
I used to be one of the good ones. That's why I am hiding behind a picture now. To me a good one is to be monogomous. That I was and I got sick of trying so much with one and breaking up. I don't want the rest of my life to be spent on years I can't get back anymore. So, I'm dating now and having a great time!
Heck I met a girl not too long ago and she and I were to have a night out and we hit it off great. Then the next day she stops talking. She got involved with someone and wants to see if it works out. She said she was a one man woman. Hey , I say if the right one comes along and your involved why complain later when your single again and their gone?

19jack69's photo
Sun 03/01/09 08:16 PM
If a jerk becomes nice, it seems he has a better chance being accepted then a good guy getting fed up, not wanting his ways to be taken in vein, but that may be the exact moment he needs to stick it out. When he's out the door, and if that's the end scenario, I don't see it giving her room for the chance to understand his ways. So he's going to find out he will carry on that way a long time till he finds out that both men and women have a side, that no matter how seasoned in their own knowledge of it, there's a certain need for the realities of reason and sometimes, sloppily, can be harsh getting to the same end result.
Is this where women fail? When they try to see a man, who is a jerk, and think he has some certain amount of ownership to what is and what should be, because they see some certain air of superiority? Usually when someone gets mad you have a feeling they have a credible grievance.
I had comfort in my father as he was the man of the house, but my respect and love for him I knew without question will always be because simply he wasn't a jerk. He was just serious at the times it called for it.
Not to question any ones intelligence, just for the sake of being said...It takes two in being understanding and a certain level of acceptance and respect. One is down the other brings them up and if it isn't vise versa? Is it a red flag you heed to?
I have something to say to all nice guys. Be nice to yourself. Women know the difference or will eventually, between that and a self serving jerk.

19jack69's photo
Sun 03/01/09 07:04 PM
Security and comfort is on the top of the list... At least I found out so far. Any one from North Chicago?shades

19jack69's photo
Sun 03/01/09 12:14 AM
An old man about 83 was fishing off a boat and heard a sound come from the water. "Pick me up!"
He looked around and didn't see anything. "Pick me Up!" There! He saw it! .A frog floating in the water. He thought to himself, Did my wife slip me somethen in my lemonade this time? "Was that you frog?" "Yes and if you pick me up and kiss me I will turn into a beautiful young woman and always be yours." "All your friends will be jealous and I will make sweet love to you every night!"
The old man picked the frog up and put him in his pocket and continued to fish. "Hey old man! I said I will become a beautiful woman and .. "Hey. You can talk right? As the man peered into his pocket. "Well, yes I can talk," said the frog, If you kiss me I"... " Fine", said the old man, "I'd rather have a talking frog at my age." :tongue:

19jack69's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:12 AM
Edited by 19jack69 on Wed 02/11/09 02:14 AM
with thick or thinner legs? ... Neither. It's somewhere down the middle. scared < Seriously, what is this little guy doing?

19jack69's photo
Wed 02/11/09 01:59 AM
How can you be interested after knowing they are not? Isn't that like that macrocosm of rape?frustrated