Community > Posts By > ThomasJB

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 10:20 PM

Bring it young one you do'nt know who your messin with !You learn slowly !A holloween angel ?How sweet !

You don't scare me! I took down Freddy and I guess you'll just have to be next!

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 10:16 PM
No one can keep Jason down!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 09:49 PM

All of them had potential to be better...it's a shame they aren't...it just seems like they keep going for more gore each time and that is about it....sadly...

I like the mythology behind them and when the later movies tie that stuff in....like Freddy, they use characters from three into number four and then four into five....

Number two didn't have any original characters...

Did you know that Nightmare on Elm Street 7 was in 3d when it played at the theater?

YES!! I have the full collection in a boxed set on DVD and I know that the last 15 minutes are all in 3D they put in some glasses...maybe we can watch it sometime!! lol

Wes Craven's New Nightmare was pretty decent!!!

Oh..and Friday the 13th 3 was in 3D too!

I got to see 7 in the theater!

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 09:33 PM

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: You are mine, D.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

*SIGH* I'm sooooo smitten!!!! flowerforyou smooched :heart: blushing smitten biggrin
WHAT are smitten for is no one talking to you I will if you want me took cause Ineed someone that I can be with okglasses :smile:

Fabo are you trying to move in my woman? laugh

Just joking with you buddy. I know there is a woman out there that will make you happy man Fabo. I didn't think it would happen, but then I met DW.

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 09:22 PM
Hey ladies.

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 09:17 PM

This is tooo scary for me...I don't like horror movies at all ohwell
Texas you pourin ?

drinker How's it going tonight?

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 09:13 PM

All of them had potential to be better...it's a shame they aren't...it just seems like they keep going for more gore each time and that is about it....sadly...

I like the mythology behind them and when the later movies tie that stuff in....like Freddy, they use characters from three into number four and then four into five....

Number two didn't have any original characters...

Did you know that Nightmare on Elm Street 7 was in 3d when it played at the theater?

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:54 PM

Well, you know it MIGHT have worked if one of the crazy masks in the movie was a Michael Myers mask or something.....would still need some work...but maybe it could have been a mask designed by a killer or something...and he he got caught, but they liked the mask and made dupe copies of them to sell....yeah and take out the silver shamrock commercial....lolol

Why did they need to steal the Halloween name to plug their mediocre movie?

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:40 PM

*Longs to know what witty comment ran through Thomas's mind. Smiles back*

LOL well that was because he was jealous, Redd..he wasn't getting any excitement himself because nobody wants a dead guy lol so he got mad....

LOLOLOL!!! I actually enjoy wating those lame old movies....

Hey Thomas, you forgot Michael Myers...now he is another favorite!!! I love to watch the Halloweens....except number three...what the heck was up with that one anyway??? grumble

I know!!! Someone dropped the ball there!

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:29 PM

JAASSSONNN JAASSSOONNN!! Why don't u just keep ur crinkly ole behind at the bottom of Crystal Lake already????whoa

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Ja ja ja...son son son..... Ch ch ch ha ha ha!!! ch ch ch ha ha ha!!!

Uh...baby...is that a big old machete in your hand or are you just happy to see me??? LOLOLOL!!!! Okay okay I know that was bad.....lolololol LMAO!! My apologies!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

*A witty comeback pops into my head, but I bite my tongue and just smile.*

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D0pJa05f7M

tears Yo quiero el perro del Taco Bell! tears

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:16 PM

*Lets out a crazy playful giggle as Thomas grabs me by the wrist and spins me toward him* I don't think we can play fair with you having those claws!!!! LOLOLOL!!!! laugh laugh

Is this better?

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:08 PM

LOL It is that, very much, Redd!!!

Thomas, Kitty kitty opted for a different costume...sorry baby! ;o) Hope this will do instead! lolol!

Good enough, come here! pitchfork

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:48 PM

I think I'm going to slip into a more comfortable and playful outfit...something tells me that someone is going down in a waterballoon fight or something!!!

Where's the kitty? Here kitty, kitty!

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:28 PM

Well I'm still here..I have to be honest though, Baby...that clown guy is really creeping me out! LOLOLOL!

Sorry baby. I know you prefer Freddy. lol

I was gonna tell ya, the Wayne Gacy guy was kinda freakin me out 2scared

Nobody appreciates Capt. Spaulding. grumble

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:24 PM

Well I'm still here..I have to be honest though, Baby...that clown guy is really creeping me out! LOLOLOL!

Sorry baby. I know you prefer Freddy. lol

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:03 PM

Thomas, this song is for YOU!!!

Blue Eyes--Cary Brothers

Thank you, baby! I love you!

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:58 PM

Did someone say something about a party??? :banana: drinker bigsmile

I think Redd bailed on us again. grumble

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 04:39 PM
Edited by ThomasJB on Wed 07/22/09 04:39 PM
When does the party start Redd? I'm ready for some entertainment!!!drinker drinker drinker :banana: :banana: :banana:

ThomasJB's photo
Wed 07/22/09 04:36 PM
I was in an antique store today and saw an incredible table with ornate carvings around the outside edge and legs carved in the shape of lions. It was only 24k too. lol Unless I win the lottery or our economy really tanks and inflation goes through the roof, I don't see myself ever buying a table for 24k, but since this is a dream house I would have one.