Amen to that :)

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Sat 01/31/09 06:41 PM
*David Archuleta* vs David Cook

Carrie Underwood vs Jessica Simpson

Jonas Brothers vs Miley Cirus

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:56 PM
Its was an awesome movie.... And im normally not one to sit down and watch a sad movie.

Btu it really pisses me off how the boyfriend cheats on him, THEN comes to the funeral, btu the only person that knew about him cheating was Bobby frustrated

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Tue 01/27/09 06:40 PM

AFI vs. MCR

Brand New vs. Something Corporate

Slipknot vs. In Flames

John Lennon vs. Joni Mitchell

Haaaa. None of the above lol

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Tue 01/27/09 01:18 AM

Christina and Backstreet

For real!!!
Haaa
:)

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:42 AM
Britney vs Christina

The Backstreet Boys vs N*Sync

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:39 AM
I really like this season so far, but its gonna be hard to top Hollywood with DAVE <3.
But Scott is doin a pretty good job at that.

Scott= OMFG x 5415645447847

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:38 AM
Who watched??

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:19 PM
whoa laugh

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:06 PM

Swell. Another season of perfectly good TV airtime wasted on this crap, just so we can have another cookie-cutter no-talent perhaps taking up space on the radio charts (but most times, not).

I'm really looking forward to it.
whoa ill

Hey, David Cook is FAR from "cookie-cutter no-talent". And what about Daughtry huh? Carrie Underwood? Carrie had the highest selling debut album of any female in country music history. That girl has some pipes. And so does David Cook. Daughtry and Carrie are both out winning AMAs and CMAs. David Cook is the first winner that I am aware of that actually had a say in how his songs were written. Give him a listen. Just don't knock it til you've tried it.

There has been ALOT of talent come from AI/

Carrie Underwood
Kelly Clarkson
Jordin Sparks
are prolly the best.

But David Archuleta is doing way better than Cook!

Pretty sure, that's wrong. Archie may be doing good in the pop world like on RadioDisney where all of his fans tune into, but DC is on the rock stations... you know, where the cool kids listen.

Actually, Archuleta debued HIGHER than Cook.
And He is ALSO on all the main staightions. Ive heard him WAY more than Cook.
bigsmile

Yeah, but if you read the reviews for Archie's album, it flopped. And on the billboard charts right now, DC's album is at #18... Archie is at #62. Archie may have peaked at #2 but he sure as hell fell a lot faster than David Cook. Sorry, but Archuleta is going to fade away like Bo, and Diana DeGarmo, and all of the other previous runners-up. Anyway, get over it... he lost. The new season has already started.

And check your spelling, it doesn't help your argument at all... debuted, stations.

I think COOK is the one that is gonn afade away. The only reason he won is bc people that have NO CLUE about music voted for him bc they thot he was hott. Archuleta CLEARLEY had more talent.

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Sat 01/17/09 02:02 AM

Swell. Another season of perfectly good TV airtime wasted on this crap, just so we can have another cookie-cutter no-talent perhaps taking up space on the radio charts (but most times, not).

whoa ill

Hey, David Cook is FAR from "cookie-cutter no-talent". And what about Daughtry huh? Carrie Underwood? Carrie had the highest selling debut album of any female in country music history. That girl has some pipes. And so does David Cook. Daughtry and Carrie are both out winning AMAs and CMAs. David Cook is the first winner that I am aware of that actually had a say in how his songs were written. Give him a listen. Just don't knock it til you've tried it.

Carrie Underwood
Kelly Clarkson
Jordin Sparks
are prolly the best.

Pretty sure, that's wrong. Archie may be doing good in the pop world like on RadioDisney where all of his fans tune into, but DC is on the rock stations... you know, where the cool kids listen.

Actually, Archuleta debued HIGHER than Cook.
And He is ALSO on all the main staightions. Ive heard him WAY more than Cook.
bigsmile

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Fri 01/16/09 10:18 PM

whoa ill

Carrie Underwood
Kelly Clarkson
Jordin Sparks
are prolly the best.

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Tue 01/13/09 11:05 PM
I have a dvd of the ppv with Trishes last match

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:11 PM
What was the outcome of the match?
I KNEW they would bring Trish back to fight Beth!!!!!

I also liked Lita (before injury) and Gail Kim was great. And even Molly was good.

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Tue 01/13/09 07:58 PM

I havent watched wrestleing since Trish Stratus left...

She made an appearance on RAW a couple of weeks ago.

For real???
I loved her, all of the divas prance around and slap each other, and SHE beats the F*** out of them.

Theres afew that can fight, but shes the only one that could fight that didnt look like.... wel Chyna laugh

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:43 AM
This has to be the most random convo EVER. haaaa;

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:41 AM

Whats even MORe insaine is that Whitney is considered plus size, bc in the REAL world, shes NORMAL, but in the fashion world, she is considered PLUS.

She was the smallest "plus sized" that they ever had on that show.

In cycle 9 they had a girl who was also pretty small, and actually got wliminated bc she had lost wieght thro out the competition, and become to big for normal modleing yet to SMALL for pluss sized modeling...

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:36 AM
Whats even MORe insaine is that Whitney is considered plus size, bc in the REAL world, shes NORMAL, but in the fashion world, she is considered PLUS.

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:31 AM

Nope cycle 12 is in march :).
I was kinda disapointed with the ending of cycle 11.

But cycle 10 was the best ever.
Whitney Thompson is my favorite EVER

Yes, she is good. :smile: I don't know who is my favorite. I have liked a few of them.

Shes is spreading a VERY positive message, that people with curves can be sexy too ;)

That's good for young girls to see.:smile:

Yess. 9 year old girls worrying about their figure, and dieting is absolutley IGNORANT.
And parents that incourage that behavior are ALSO ignorant

It's younger then that. When my child was in 1st grade, some of the girls weren't eating lunch so they wouldn't get a "tummy". It broke my heart when I heard that.

OMG that is insaine...hopefully having someone in the public eye with a message like Whitneys will help some.

Previous 1