Community > Posts By > Jesse_Dillon

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:26 AM

Nope cycle 12 is in march :).
I was kinda disapointed with the ending of cycle 11.

But cycle 10 was the best ever.
Whitney Thompson is my favorite EVER

Yes, she is good. :smile: I don't know who is my favorite. I have liked a few of them.

Shes is spreading a VERY positive message, that people with curves can be sexy too ;)

That's good for young girls to see.:smile:

Yess. 9 year old girls worrying about their figure, and dieting is absolutley IGNORANT.
And parents that incourage that behavior are ALSO ignorant

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:22 AM

Yes, she is good. :smile: I don't know who is my favorite. I have liked a few of them.

Shes is spreading a VERY positive message, that people with curves can be sexy too ;)

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:02 AM
Whatever works for you dude bigsmile

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:52 PM

someone's gonna ride a unicycle to be a model???

i hope they're naked, with a flyswatter in one hand, a blowtorch in the other, and a battery operated propeller cap.:banana: :banana: pitchfork shades

No silly. they call their SEASONS "cycles"

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:51 PM
Mee :)

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:45 PM

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:42 PM
I havent watched wrestleing since Trish Stratus left...

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:30 PM
New cycle already. In March :)

Jesse_Dillon's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:28 PM

Well, it sure looks like I am not the popular one here...

I love to watch American Idol and I have watched every season since it started.

While some people do not appreciate the show and feel that it is not music, I happen to disagree.

This show is one that is watched by families and entire neighborhoods...there is no violence, no rude language, no overt sexual scenes...just plain entertainment for the entire family. it is on during a decent time frame where parents and kids can watch it together...

now, even IF you feel the show is garbage, most people could agree that bringing a family together to enjoy a show and communicate about the show...(which may just lead to other conversations with their children) is not a bad thing.

There are many TV shows that I do not care for that others do...I do not feel that it is my position to judge the people who watch the shows...

So, yes, I am going to watch and OMG!!! I am even going to DVR it so I can watch it if I am not able to see the show!! *gasp*

when I see people like Carrie Underwood, Chris Daughtry, David Cook...all who have talent...and to think they got their start on American Idol...

I look forward to the start of the season January 13th!!

David Cook has NO Talent.
Worst winner ever.
Archuleta all the way :)

2 Next