Community > Posts By > blondgrl

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 10:12 AM
I tried to talk to him. But he shut down. And he can't say how he feels about me to my face. Only on phone or in email. If he really means what he says-why does he chock on the words? I doubt his sincerity...and then feel guilty for doubting him. Is he shy, or just a jerk?
frustrated

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:26 PM
I'm dating this guy for several months-and he tells me he "likes" me, and then weeks later he follows with telling me I'm "special". What is he really trying to tell me? If he cares about me -or even loves me, why not just say it? Or is he saying-he doesn't care, just to keep me around?

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:34 PM
I agree. I blame Disney.frustrated

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:27 PM
I admit I don't understand men. The last guy I dated asked about all my exes. Constantly! How often were we "friendly" Questions regarding measurements. How was he compared to me. Even after several months of dating. That is private and none of his business. What is going on? Is he just insecure-or what? What do I say the next time a guy asks me something like that? I need something sharp to drive the point home. The past is the past. Leave it there. I shouldn't have to lie or bad mouth an ex to make another guy feel like a man. I don't care about his exes. Their gone-and he's with me. That's it.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:11 PM
I don't understand why men ask about all my last exes. Details. And I mean constantly! How often were we "friendly". How was it compared to me. What about his "package". After months of dating-what does it matter? Am I doing something wrong here? Or is he just insecure? The past is the past.