Community > Posts By > Kasiaa

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 01:49 PM
I was told if a truck has a rifle rack it is a redneck truck otherwise it is just a truck.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 01:47 PM
sniff sniff

You smell of cherries

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 01:39 PM
Edited by Kasiaa on Tue 01/06/09 01:42 PM

I rarely start threads just because its all been done. Nothing is original anymore.

That's the quest for 2009 an Original thread. frustrated

I will try but seems I'm better at killing threads than starting them.slaphead

I did not find how we are able to delete threads. I am assuming kill means delete? Can you tell me where I can find how to do this?

Topics can not be new but people can put personal experience into the topic and make the topic original and different.

To "kill a thread" means you are the last person to post and no one posts after you and the thread just dies with no more responses ending up you being the "thread-killer".

I found out how to delete a topic. I used the report button in my introduction topic. The topic was leaving its subject so I reported it and it disappeared almost immediately. :smile:

Maybe people do not kill topics maybe topics are just talked out. Are you saying that some people are often the last one to make a comment?
Maybe they smell bad and no one wants to make a comment after them. :laughing:

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 01:25 PM

I rarely start threads just because its all been done. Nothing is original anymore.

That's the quest for 2009 an Original thread. frustrated

I will try but seems I'm better at killing threads than starting them.slaphead

I did not find how we are able to delete threads. I am assuming kill means delete? Can you tell me where I can find how to do this?

Topics can not be new but people can put personal experience into the topic and make the topic original and different.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:55 AM

I have what issue? No idea what you're talking about. Relax. Stop taking things so seriously.

im sorry not trying to bring up your dysfunction, just saying you know?

You're not making much sense.

im just saying no one likes to be insulted! why do it?

People feel better about their own lives if they are able to lower the stature of others to their own stature level.

thats exactly my point, im being sarcastic and pointing out that people insult others because misery loves company! if you are insulting then your the one with the problem! A person with confidence can really look at themselves objectively. thats my opinion anyways.

I do not think you should have a opinion. :laughing:
I made a joke I hope.
I hear the insults often and usually 5 minutes after I say no to a man like the pretend French man in my introduction topic. He tried to make himself feel better and that is what people enjoy doing is insulting others to make themselves feel better about them selves.

This place is not as bad as the fashion forum I post on. The forum is all women and gay men and they are ruthless.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:45 AM

I have what issue? No idea what you're talking about. Relax. Stop taking things so seriously.

im sorry not trying to bring up your dysfunction, just saying you know?

You're not making much sense.

im just saying no one likes to be insulted! why do it?

People feel better about their own lives if they are able to lower the stature of others to their own stature level.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:41 AM
Edited by Kasiaa on Tue 01/06/09 11:42 AM

Ya know in the long run does it really matter what others think? As long as we are happy with our own actions then the opinions of others have no bearing on what we should thinkbigsmile

Human beings are not perfect and other people opinions do matter.
Criminals are happy with their actions because they do not value the opinions of those they hurt.
People who kill do not value the opinion of those they kill. If you place no value on others opinions then you probably have a mental defection.
People do not live in a bubble. Words matter, opinions matter, other people matter.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:37 AM

All I see are smiley faces. What do they mean???

This is not a forum the same as other website forums. This forum is lots of talking and many of the topics have no questions or subject.
I think this place is mostly friends getting together and talking. Some of the people are really nice and some are not as much nice.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:27 AM
If you type in mingle.com you will be taken to weirds job website with another name. I did that accidently the first time I tried to come here.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:16 AM
I am not understanding what you are saying.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:39 AM
Edited by Kasiaa on Tue 01/06/09 10:42 AM

frustrated frustrated Women with pics with there boobs hanging out and they can't figure out why they're getting all that wackos...thats funny as hellfrustrated frustrated

I think the women are aware but that does not excuse the remarks from unkind men.
You might should realize if a kind man makes excuses for an unkind man this does not rise the value of the unkind man. Only lowers the stature of the kind man.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:32 AM

::in a mock-whiney voice:: "im SO tired of guys here wanting to hook up with me!"

"I wish it would stop!!"

give me a break. are you telling me that you dont like it when a guy shows interest in you?

personally, i think its an attention-seeking thing. but hey, what do i know.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!

I ask you? Are you seeking attention with your topic about women seeking attention? If a woman seeking attention makes you uncomfortable you could avoid the woman. If you make a topic about those type women then you are guilty of giving them the attention you are complaining about.

I should make topic about men who complain about women who complain.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:28 AM

No doubt, some will do it for the attention.

It's a convoluted way of saying, "Hey, look at me, I get a lot of attention from men on the site!"

But they're mostly pretty transparent.

And then you get the ones -- often new people -- who simply weren't prepared for the onslaught of outrageously juvenile, misspelled, inappropriate, and generally off-putting "solicitations" they get -- and there's going to be a reaction to that.

The reaction is usually along the lines of "Ick."

And I see nothing wrong with them posting about it -- it tells people, "Hey, I'm really not interested in this sort of garbage." Will the garbagists listen? Probably not. But a little venting can be a good thing, anyway.

And the ones who just do it for the attention? Well, the good ones have lots of other ways to get attention, too. This is merely one of many strategies in the arsenal.

"And then you get the ones -- often new people -- who simply weren't prepared for the onslaught of outrageously juvenile, misspelled, inappropriate, and generally off-putting "solicitations" they get -- and there's going to be a reaction to that."

That is what happened with me. I was not prepared for the amount of mail.
I like attention and I will not say I do not like attention. I put up pictures because I like attention. Because I like attention does not mean I ask for rude attention and mean attention.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:10 AM

im just amazed all the girls had a bi story, i would of never guessed the numbers where that high? Go figure????

This is just my thinking and I have no evidence to support it.
I think many gay men start out not admitting they are gay and the men have much contact with women. Then the men come to the conclusion of admitting they are gay and by then the men have had relationships with many women. Now all those women have bisexual or gay stories.
I think gay women admit to themselves their truth much more quickly and they do not use as much time dating men.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:56 AM

well knives kill people too, but im not gonna start cutting everything with a spoon. really never understood why people are against guns? its not like you are gonna ever take them away from the criminals. there are more guns in this country then human beings so its a little late dont you think?

If a crazy person walks into a class room with a knife the people can run and the people can overpower the crazy person. If a crazy person walks into the room with the machine gun then the crazy person can kill so many people quickly and efficiently.
I understand hunting rifles and my dad taught me to use a hunting rifle. I can not understand handguns and machine guns for regular people. Handguns and machine guns are not for hunting only are for killing people. People can protect their homes with rifles and I do not think people need machine guns for protecting.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:43 AM
I am having problems with the men sending me messages in English but not in English. I am Polish and I have learned proper English but I can not understand many of the messages coming to me. I still have not found out the meaning of the slang "what p with u" even with asking the men to clarify.

I answered all messages but now I am not going to answer all messages anymore. I am waiting to see what will happen.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:43 AM
I am having problems with the men sending me messages in English but not in English. I am Polish and I have learned proper English but I can not understand many of the messages coming to me. I still have not found out the meaning of the slang "what p with u" even with asking the men to clarify.

I answered all messages but now I am not going to answer all messages anymore. I am waiting to see what will happen.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:37 AM

It is a question the Red Cross asks you. Saying "yes" to this invalidates your ability to donate. I'm guessing it has to do with HIV, but you'd have to ask them.

I am asked that question when I donate and I was able to say no until last year. I do not know how I should answer now because I was with a man that might have been with a man. I will have to find the man and get knowledge of what he did.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:33 AM

How old should a kid be to receive his first gun?

If you are referring to a hunting rifle and you are to be with your child when the child hunts then the decision is yours the parents. Whenever you think the child is mature enough and able to handle the rifle safely.

If you are referring to a handgun then I would write not until the child was a adult. Handguns are for killing people. Children are not mature enough to make the decision of when another person should die.

Kasiaa's photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:40 AM
I would not have a bother with this information. I do not care who a man is dating when I am not dating him. Does not matter if man dates a woman or a man. When the man is dating me then the man must only date me and not another person.

Previous 1 3