Community > Posts By > mysticalview21

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 04/04/21 05:43 AM

bored people doing more eccentric things these days....now we have so many nuclear weapons we bury them...us and russia at least maybe china could blow up the world if we wanted...strange...i imagine some madman has his or her finger on the button and goes on television demanding every person on earth send a dollar or it's over..thats like 7.5 billion and hardly putting everyone out and post offices around the world would be thriving...hmmmmm

some would fall for that ... I am hard headed I would not...
guess I would die laugh

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 04/04/21 05:41 AM

seems for more then a yr now.... I have been talking in my sleep ...

I hear what I am speaking and just say it but I am asleep ... talking to someone ...

mainly in the morning before I get up ...

I an not ashamed I am a snorer laugh

but these dreams are something else ... my subconscious is doing to me ...

some are good and some are not ... but sometimes I laugh at them... when I awake and catch myself finishing the dream ...

I have never had these kinda of dreams before ...
does not scare me ...just weird ...

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 04/04/21 05:33 AM
I heard the other day ... the wealthy are making more bomb shelters for there selves and family ...

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 04/04/21 05:30 AM

“Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile.”

*mark twain*

mysticalview21's photo
Sun 04/04/21 05:28 AM

Quote of the day: never tell your secrets to a barber

laugh

you may be right laugh when I was a nail teck...manicurist ...

for many yrs ... I felt like a psychiatrist ... with all of the customers telling me everything about their lives... same with a barber to ...laugh

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 04/03/21 02:07 PM

Riddick...

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 04/03/21 02:06 PM

Mary...

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 04/03/21 01:59 PM

virtual coin

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 04/03/21 01:58 PM
who is RR...

I sometimes like to come in here and write and create my own cards ...

so I did that for my Granddaughter... that I call her RR...
instead of leaving her card in a dating site laugh

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 04/03/21 01:32 PM

There are two important days in your life...

the day you where born ...
and the day you find out why ...

*Mark Twain*

“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” “Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.”

* Mark Twain *

I had forgotten... how much I :heart: his quotes*

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 04/03/21 06:29 AM
not sure if I have to ...
know other site out there but not my bag to join a lot ...

but if i had to then I would ...
but like mingle 2 and I am not going any where ...:heart:

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 04/03/21 06:25 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sat 04/03/21 06:25 AM
I am thinking how do i cut my wild kitty's nails with out getting bit and scratch will try cloves I guess ... wish me luck laugh

there is going to be a fight ...

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 04/03/21 06:08 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Sat 04/03/21 06:16 AM

I watch the history channel about this yesterday...

found it interesting really goes far back ...
so many died ... like now...

this makes me wonder can these flees
and ticks you may find on your pet give you covid ...

I heard our vaccines... may only work for 6 months...
I can not answer that ... just what i heard ...
but get your vacs ...so you can be safer ...

So many should never be blamed or hated for any of these pandemic ... this started long before some where even born ... and a good thing we have now vaccines for it ... I myself feel grateful ...that we have a vaccine now ...that can help lower the death rates ...

The world is swarming with deadly pandemics, epidemics, diseases, and the history of humanity can certainly attest to this fact. There have been many instances spanning our existence of historic epidemics that threatened humanity.

While we are typically alarmed by more modern diseases and viruses such as AIDS or influenza, many scary health epidemics have been known to resurface over time. These illnesses that almost wiped out humans seem like something that could only happen in the distant past, but be warned: if we're not careful, future diseases could threaten to end humanity as we know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD8Hfj_eYZ0

mysticalview21's photo
Sat 04/03/21 05:49 AM
I listen to a lot of politics some times ...

First let me say that ... it is BS telling everyone she is dodging ? and just starts to laugh... ok lets say she does but she is not doing it as a cop out ...
give me a break the women is very educated and I would even say more then the media ... so to go after her on when she talked about getting kids back in schools becouse some of the parent do not know the work so they should go back to school ... I know about some of the hype but not going to go there this time ... she made a comment that the children need the on one on with teacher becouse their not always doing well with their studies ... and then she said I know this will help the parent to get them out of the house like before ...
and she laugh about it ... she is right some parents working from home or need their children to get more of the education they need from school... so sometimes teachers are called babysitter ... well you can not deny their work is like that ... its where the kids are all day learning...and she meant it like get them out of your hair... once and awhile with school ... she laugh ... its true ... and is laughable... if you have a lot of children and can not keep up with their studies becouse some of the setting in home life...can not comprehend...
this talk came from a man ... that more then likely does not have to deal with a lot of children ... in his home life becouse wife's tend to raise their children ... and work at the same time ... so men may not understand her laughter but a H*LL of a lot of women do ...some may deny this but I do listen to a lot of mother ...

2- now Biden ... so he reads things off of his note cards ... what the h*ll is wrong with that ... or do you like someone up their swaying back and for to the monitor ...is a cliche... my goodness these people in now are doing well with the country and trying to get it back to where we where before trump ... and that is a hard thing to do ... so do not deny this President an Vic president... at least they are not sitting back ...thinking of of ways to destroy are country like the last x did ... that spent most of his time playing golf ... I believe Biden is doing the right thing for the people and the pandemic and a whole lot of other things ...

I heard a man get asked... do you believe in democracy... he said no he did... not ... I was floored ... so if you don't like democracy you want a dictator as a president ... I don't know ...I have always believe that about the united state ...things where build with democracy...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 04/02/21 08:27 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 04/02/21 08:28 AM
I have two funny story's about my new kitten and is growing up ...

1- I had to go out the other day and was out most of the day ...
I came home she is always happy to see me ... but I went straight to the phone to try and found some parts I need ... well as I am talking to this person ...
my cat come up steels my paper and runs down the hall with it laugh I had to say could you hold on for a minute ... my cat just grabs my paper and ran away with it ... I know all the stories about my dog ate my home work...

but this was like OK! did she really just do this laugh

2-now yesterday ...I came home and always throw my toilette paper in the bath room to put away for later ... now my cat did not like this ... I watch her pull this big package of toilette paper in to the hall ... I swear she is one funny cat laugh wish I could put some of this stuff on utube :>)

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 04/02/21 08:08 AM
always like that quote :thumbsup:

It might not be the right time but there never is ...to those who die ... at the hands and knees of these-> brutal police ...

*Mystical Love*

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 03/26/21 08:18 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 03/26/21 08:24 AM

in my thinking ... I would like to have a opinion... and not get so angry when the two sides do not compromise...

I thought to myself what do you really want ...
as a outcome to our government ...

first I would like to start with the media with Biden's first speech ...
they tried to give him H*ll about the border ...
while his people that are in charge of that getting to work on it ...

so they will get it way better then the last administration... which did not have administration... and had contractors work an put them all in cages and have women get hysterectomy if these... but they don't talk about how trump was ...with doing what he did ... to those women ... our President now is trying to get more places to accommodation for the illegals and help them get reunited with family's here ... and he is doing so much more getting them vaccinated...
I know this is dull what others have to wright ... but he and his people are doing more right now to help children teens and getting all vaccines in the people who want them ... most want them ... I have seen the lines ...
more then a run away president ... Biden and Harris are working on everything ... give them a break ...

where will they be in a yr ... a better place then Trump left us ...

I support having a clear way for people to be able to vote ...
there is nothing wrong with people having this choice...in a state of red and blue ... everyone should have a right an not make it harder for them so others seem to want to gain from this making their own rules ... so they can have a corrupt win ... and do not want to abound by the counts and want to have the right to throw out votes ... wrong !

The 14th Amendment, which conferred citizenship to all persons born or naturalized in the United States, was ratified in 1868. In 1870 the 15th Amendment was ratified, which provided specifically that the right to vote shall not be denied or abridged on the basis of race, color or previous condition of servitude

I am for women's right ... and so proud of the picks Biden has offered ...
these are women of substance and great views ... and do not believe anyone of them are Bias -> Three types of bias can be distinguished: information bias, selection bias, and confounding. These three types of bias and their potential solutions are discussed using various examples...

I believe in using all energy... except fracking ... and nuclear ... mainly becouse they don't have any way to shut them down with out Hazardous waste ...an put people in danger ... if oil & gas ...they clean the damn mess up when they are done ... same as coal clean up ...

people need fresh water in their states ... we should never hear u need to boil your water ... make it clean ...

big game hunting why ? so u can be someone for a day ... and never shoot from a helicopter at wolves to leave then to suffer becouse u can not shoot your damn guns right ...

I believe we should keep helping those in direr need... such as health care and food lines ... an food for our children & their family's ...

education every child needs to have free education... with public schools ... others with loans they can not pay back ... help them out ... that is a must for their future... in getting a home or rent a car just about everything adult need ... even jobs ... those going to school make damn sure your going to collage an into something that will be useful to certain places that can hire you after ... which is hard since so many jobs are gone and u do not have a large variety anymore ... think of certain jobs that you know will never go away ... like most health care ... mechanics... if you are good at one thing ... like math a accountant... science work in co. that work with things not a lot of people can do ... teachers ... professors

think out of the box like hair dressers ... manicurists ... food ...go to cutlery school ... then think about opening your own place someday ... wedding planners ... really like every day work you may use yourself ... dentist or a assistants... all the specialty's ... working in a hospitals in pediatrics... or something in the veterans hospitals... and vet or just the assistant that works with animals ... see what is out there for you and may hire you when your done ... a managing engineer... this is works that will not go away ... working on a computer ...those kind of jobs ... which i see help wanted all the time ... just think before you waste you $ and get in debt... no fault of thier own ... any of these jobs and more... study hard have a bit of fun and go after that work and be successful ...
...you do not have too be wealthy to be happy ...

be you ... be what u want to be ...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 03/26/21 05:56 AM
rain and high winds... passable sun in the afternoon ...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 03/26/21 05:54 AM

For a car? I immediately got Purple Thunder laugh

I'm still thinking of a name for my own car. No idea yet. My last one was my "Baby Blue Belle", although the kids kept going for Tweet Mobile as I had Tweetie window stickers and a Tweetie dangling of the mirror.

love it ... I have Tinkerbell on my mirror... and a fragrance that looks like stones ...

Tinkerbell is great!! I :heart: Tink!
you could call your car Tinkerbel or Tinkerbelle.
The name doesn't have to relate to its colour?

I was thinking about that yesterday ... if I can find her ... she needs to fit over a bad part on my car :>) and still have purple haze in the back ... will be cool ...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 03/26/21 05:52 AM

For a car? I immediately got Purple Thunder laugh

I'm still thinking of a name for my own car. No idea yet. My last one was my "Baby Blue Belle", although the kids kept going for Tweet Mobile as I had Tweetie window stickers and a Tweetie dangling of the mirror.

love it ... I have Tinkerbell on my mirror... and a fragrance that looks like stones ...

Tinkerbell is great!! I :heart: Tink!
you could call your car Tinkerbel or Tinkerbelle.
The name doesn't have to relate to its colour?

I was thinking about that yesterday ... if I can find her ... she needs to fit over a bad part on my car :>) and still have purple haze in the back ...

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25