Community > Posts By > cruz_andrea011

no photo
Fri 08/15/14 08:41 PM
I recommend to use Avast(free) as well. :)
It's working fine for me.. Just make sure the virus definition is always up-to-date.. :)

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 11:57 PM
I am supposed to suggest you to use your Windows 7 password reset disk to reset, or should I say to create a new password for you.. but since you've already mentioned it, Yes, DarCWQ is right.. a copy of Windows 7 installation disk can be your savior..
Now, if you don't have this one.. try using a third-party software to help you recover the account and have the password set into a new one. :)
Good luck!

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 11:35 PM
lol. don't be too rude about the spellings, Criollo99.. hahaha.. I actually didn't noticed the misspelled words until I saw your reply. :)

but what you said about the second thing, I totally agree with it. :) That lack of mobility of PrincePatrick_J should not matter if the person really loves him. I mean, it's not like the person loves you because you walk normally, right? There are a lot of things to based with, like your character and attitude.

So for PrincePatrick_J, just be who you are. I'm sure you'll find someone who can accept you regardless of your flaws. :) I know some who also have disabilities but were able to find their partners in life. :) Cheer up! :)

no photo
Mon 06/30/14 11:21 PM
Laughing out loud with the posts here. :D
I'll join the fun.. :)

^ 7

no photo
Fri 06/27/14 08:26 PM
Hi! You can customize the search engine here to see if you can find interesting gals here. :) Don't wait for them to find you as there are lots of guys out there, go find them.. Enjoy searching!

no photo
Fri 06/27/14 06:30 AM
Totally agree with what Engrish_Muffin said.. and love yourself first. :)