Community > Posts By > xevi88

xevi88's photo
Tue 03/24/09 09:23 PM
OOH YEAH!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooo-f*******-Hooooooooooo!!!!!!

:banana: All Hail the Banana Dance....Worship it!!! *shakes fist*

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

xevi88's photo
Wed 03/18/09 07:11 AM
>>>>>By the Way I F******g Love the lyrics to "RECLAMATION"

..."Humanity's A Failed Experiment Walking the Path to Extinction"

Hell Yes.....devil

xevi88's photo
Wed 03/11/09 08:41 AM

Devil Driver, Lamb of God, Sepultura, Ankla, Gojira, Soulfly, Mushroomhead, Kittie, Otep, Cradle of Filth, old slayer

That's what I'm talking about!!! I saw Gojira at The House of Blues Chicago a few months ago with In Flames and I gotta say they pretty amazing!

My favorite of course is LAMB OF F***** GOD!!!pitchfork And The Black Dahlia Murder, [older] In Flames, Bury Your Dead, Between the Buried and Me, Dead to Fall...and oh geez there's so many more!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

xevi88's photo
Wed 03/11/09 08:34 AM
So Wrath finally came out Feb. 24th (I didnt escape the plague hence I did not win any of the prizes that came with the first 100,000 or so CDs).

When I had first heard "Contractor" I thought "Wow, it sounds like Lamb of God is heading back into their earlier releases" but then I heard the whole album and I was confused and torn.

I love it but I feel like they are heading down into a more mainstream roadgrumble . I want to welcome change as they are entitled to it as much as they want but I suppose I am just afraid that one of the greatest Metal bands will end up sucking ass and I will be very upset and ever so disappointed sick

Does anyone else feel this way?pitchfork

xevi88's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:55 PM

I'm excited about it...and I like that Rhona Mitra is in it. Chick is freaking hot man. She so owned Doomsday.

And glad that Michael Sheen and Bill Nighy returned too. Both are excellent actors.

FREAKIN' YES she is HOT!!!

That sex scene ohh my goodness how I wished to be Lucian!!!

But Kate B. was SOOO FREAKIN' HOT as well!!! I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!

and DOOMSDAY was freakin' sweet...;P

xevi88's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:49 PM

They're great live. I've seen them twice. I'll definetly go see them again.

They really truly are amazing live!!!
I saw them at the free Ozzfest in '07 and they f*****g blew me away!!!

I got them to sign some stuff and shook their hands which was super f****g amazing as well...

Maybe I will see you at their upcoming show!!!

xevi88's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:46 PM
Damn right they are!!!

Randy's vocals have evolved soo much and although I liked them when they were Burn The Priest (and their messy trashy sound) I cannot help but love the hell out of Sacrament and the new stuff!!!

I am dying to go see them May 1st when they come to Chicago...they are what keeps Pure American Metal alive!!!

\,,\^-*\,,/

xevi88's photo
Sun 01/25/09 11:06 PM
I am super stoked that freakin' Lamb of God is releasing a new album February 24th and I can't freakin' wait!!!!!!!!

From the two samples I have heard their new stuff makes me want to rip my face off from excitement!!!

Just wanted to share and hope someone out there is as impatient as I am for it to get here!

Keep it freakin' METAL!!!!
\,,/^-^\,,/

xevi88's photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:23 PM
Greetings my pretties!!!

I am a lesbian from Chicago and
I want to see if there are any women out there who love heavy freakin' metal...!

[My favorite band is LAMB OF GOD ;)]

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

\,,/^-*\,,/

xevi88's photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:12 PM
Dead to Fall aren't underground but they are great as well

xevi88's photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:09 PM
I LOVE freakin' LAMB OF GOD!!!!!!

OHHH YEAH!!!