Community > Posts By > seahawks

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 09:01 PM

the outlining packages
laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:39 PM
dude nobody wants to be TOP or BOTTOM , so why don't ya meet us in the MIDDLE, and go away.!

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:36 PM

The effect of small male genital organ in a relationship?

...very little
laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:35 PM

((((Sherrie))))flowerforyou :heart: smooched and everyone waving

Hiii hawk...

((( Matt)))ha ha ha cool pixy!!!

flowers :heart: smooched waving
flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:31 PM
so I should put off penis reduction surgery?laugh

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:31 PM
woman wearing less, and cold beer.laugh drinker

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:17 PM

She said "Hi, I've decided to participate here in the hopes to discuss, exchange ideas or points of view around any topic that would like to be discussed, always with respect and in the best dispositions possible obviously (meaning, 'with good manners'). How about if we start sharing the experiences we have had in these single's sites?

I will tell you that I started my search 2 years ago but still have not felt as if I have met the person that would be ideally for me. I've made many good friends, but I am still searching. If you could give me any advice (she means 'good advice') of what to do and what not to do so I could meet my other half (media naranja=half orange, literally. Based on two half, make a whole. And yes, it was an incomplete sentence she wrote). Thanks and good luck to all! :)" (the smiley cannot breathe, doesn't have a nose)

Now, this translation was done by me and could be improved upon, but I hope you get the gist of it.
drinker drinker

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:09 PM

my fuse has been super short all day today, like i got up on wrong side of the bed and its been downhill from there.... anyone else having one of these days???
do you think that if someone was to toss you on the opposite side of the bed you got out of, and nibble on yur fuse. do you think that would help?laugh laugh drinker

omg it couldnt hurt!!! lmao.... well it might a little but im willing to give it a shot! a little pain is a good thing ... lmao smokin
thought a lil laugh might be good medicine cheerslaugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 08:04 PM

my fuse has been super short all day today, like i got up on wrong side of the bed and its been downhill from there.... anyone else having one of these days???
do you think that if someone was to toss you on the opposite side of the bed you got out of, and nibble on yur fuse. do you think that would help?laugh laugh drinker

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:54 PM

((((Sherrie))))flowerforyou :heart: smooched and everyone waving

ooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsurprised

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:53 PM

Just saying hi.
hey rainbow, I remember ya bro how ya be mate.!! cheers brodrinker

Just swimming in this beautiful ocean.waving
cheers matedrinker

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:51 PM

Lol...thank U
flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:49 PM

Saludos, me he animado a participar aqui con la esperanza de poder intercambiar puntos de vista de cualquier topico que quieran discutir, siempre con respeto y con la mejor disposicion obviamente.
Que les parece si empezamos compartiendo las experiencias que hemos tenido en estas paginas de solteros?
Yo dire que empeze la busqueda hace poco mas de 2 a�os pero aun no siento que he conocido a la persona que seria la ideal para mi.Amistades buenas si he tenido la suerte de conocer, pero sigo en la busqueda. si pudieran darme algun consejo de que hacer y que no para que llegue a conocer a mi media naranja. Gracias y buena suerte a todos! :)
I have no idea what you wrote, but you are very pretty.!flowerforyou :wink:

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:36 PM

Just saying hi.
hey rainbow, I remember ya bro how ya be mate.!! cheers brodrinker

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:31 PM
laugh drinker :wink:

Hey! I just started doing this whole online dating thing. Any tips?
be carefull of frisky ladies.!!! laugh laugh drinker

HEY~!!! i resemble that remark!!! :tongue:

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:28 PM

oops rofl ..
I need to start working out at the gym again.. I'm getting slow..lol

laugh laugh laugh surprised flowers

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:26 PM

What would you like to see the person above you wear on a date
overcoat heels and lingerie underneath

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:26 PM

Hey! I just started doing this whole online dating thing. Any tips?
be carefull of frisky ladies.!!! laugh laugh drinker

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:23 PM

gypsy41 was one classy gal.

Been on vacations with gypsy, indianprincess, & cherbear......when they get together watchout!!! They're freegin wild!!!!

laugh laugh Boy, do I miss those times! (((Joel)))
hoe ya be yur sweetness, wow nice to see ya in the forums bin awhileflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

It has indeed. When they took out the S&I forums, things just went downhill around here. Good to see you too! flowerforyou :heart:
still a hottie I see.!! flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:

seahawks's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:16 PM

gypsy41 was one classy gal.

Been on vacations with gypsy, indianprincess, & cherbear......when they get together watchout!!! They're freegin wild!!!!

laugh laugh Boy, do I miss those times! (((Joel)))
hoe ya be yur sweetness, wow nice to see ya in the forums bin awhileflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25