likewise sweets.!!!flowerforyou :tongue:

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:49 PM

Merry Christmas Sea drinker drinker drinker
cheers mate .!!! good to see ya again.!drinker

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:48 PM

You are all invited to my place for Christmas dinner, I will be serving;

Roast turkey, roast beef, roast pork, pigs in blankets (that's chipolatas wrapped in streaky bacon) red beans and rice cooked in coconut milk with herbs and spices.Honey glazed carrots,honey and mustard glazed parsnips, roast potatoes,broccoli, sage and onion stuffing, and gravy. To follow, pineapple tarts, mince tarts, figgy pudding, iced brandy fruit cake, lashings of wine, beer, Baileys........ infact a whole brewery!! laugh laugh laugh

What do you guys have on that side of the pond as a traditional Christmas dinner?

Forgot to mention my sister-in-law is a vegetarian, does anyone know how to make nut cutlets taste anything other than nut cutlets? It's either that or some of Linda Macartney's veggie sausages.

i have a sweet tooth, does that mean i can feast on you.!!! hehehehehe:tongue: :wink: flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:45 PM

this thread is really turnin me on .!!!!:tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh :wink:

Shshsh don't take much for that huhhh hehehe:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
oh yur such a brat, ya a gal cookin and in a thong in the kitchen dammit my secrets rnt secret no more .!! lmao

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:43 PM
merry xmas all of the above.!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:41 PM

Where are the Christmas cookies?....drool
laugh laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 05:56 PM

laugh noooo not yet! but im gonna lol! i rarely do anymore.. have some respect randy! frustrated you have been here a long time as well.. plus no secret.. lol i always favored van lol! he always has been there for me.. way before there were mods... i do appreciate him!
i was yankin yur chain hun, no dissin ya huggzz.!flowerforyou
laugh laugh well as u know me so well i can joke.. and i think u can tell when i am by now.. but i can also be serious.. and this time i seriously am... van is an awesome human being and i thank and appreciate him for that..:smile:
cheers.!!!!flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 05:49 PM

Hummm just chilling here as well should be up cleaning instead but I don't wanna noway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

Hey sweetie how you have a Merry Christmas don't be doing nothing I would not do hehehhe kind of leaves that field wide openbigsmile :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
merry xmas to you too tx, all the best to you and yur family .!!! cheers hun.!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 05:45 PM

laugh noooo not yet! but im gonna lol! i rarely do anymore.. have some respect randy! frustrated you have been here a long time as well.. plus no secret.. lol i always favored van lol! he always has been there for me.. way before there were mods... i do appreciate him!
i was yankin yur chain hun, no dissin ya huggzz.!flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 05:40 PM

:tongue: laugh
hehehehe

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 05:37 PM

i wanted u to know.. and its the time of year to do so.. that i for one appreiciate you.. you are the key to the success here on mingle 2. and u have provided me with so much.. so many wonderful friends over the years, an area to get advice on many things, great choices on your mods whom i have found all very fair, a place for all .. rather be married, looking for friends, looking for love..for all races for all countries for all sexual orientations. for all i see you succeed in..for i find u very giving to others.. this is what holidays are about!letting u know! so this is the time i will thank you! i appreciate u year around in all different times and situations in my life..and everybody elses! you are one grand person in the choices you have made in your life.. and very giving to others! i find you tops!!! i want you to know you are special! not only in the hearts of your close ones but to all... and happy holiday to you! hugs... debflowerforyou
yur drinkin again.? laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou jk

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 05:35 PM

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 05:33 PM

A friend of mine used to drink Riunite. Called it Ruin yr nighty! laugh drinker :tongue:
laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 05:27 PM

Hummm just chilling here as well should be up cleaning instead but I don't wanna noway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 05:26 PM
cheers to you to sweets.!!!flowerforyou drinker

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 05:24 PM

home just chilling tonight?
yup cheers mate.!!!drinker drinker

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 05:23 PM

i put dryer sheets in the back of my pants so when i fart, its april freshlaugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Thu 12/24/09 05:21 PM

I'm drinking wine tonight...ha, i can't remember the last time I drank.
I feel a buzz coming on..:tongue:
and slippin into sometin more comfy.? !!!laugh :tongue: :wink:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next