Community > Posts By > seahawks

seahawks's photo
Sun 07/20/14 02:42 PM

Where shud I take her. What shud we do? I don't want it to be all boring
take her shoe shopping, watch her have multiple orgasms awesome 1st date.!!laugh laugh laugh :banana:

seahawks's photo
Mon 06/30/14 02:08 PM

My buddy getting humped by a 100lbs pitbull...

And the owner sprinting around the corner yelling:

"Let him finish or he gets pizzed off" scared

rofl
laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Mon 06/30/14 02:05 PM

winking
Yee-Haw!
drinker drinker :wink:

seahawks's photo
Mon 06/30/14 02:03 PM

Have always had country in my blood...can't wait to get back to wide open spaces and the tranquility of living in the country.
I bet you would look very sweet with cowboy hat on.flowerforyou :wink:

seahawks's photo
Mon 06/30/14 01:59 PM

laugh Actually.....thinking about it...... I'm certainly at an age where I would rather have a beer and in depth conversation with a poorly dressed, bald, interesting, fatman.......than a supermodel about nail polish!!!noway
laugh laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Mon 06/30/14 01:56 PM

i once seen cops lock themselves out of their patrol car, lol
what would be funnier is the donuts are inside the car too.laugh laugh laugh drinker

seahawks's photo
Mon 06/30/14 01:52 PM
what do you get when you play country music backwards? you're wife and dog back.!!!laugh laugh drinker

seahawks's photo
Sun 06/29/14 04:20 PM
****Scorpio (Oct. 24 - Nov. 21) --

HOLEE ****! here comes the masters and mistresses of ****! Sorry Leo, but Scorps ARE the leaders in the Kink O Rama factor (Hey Lions, you are the kings and queens of everything ELSE...let it go...OMMMMMMMM) Scorpios KNOW how to seduce. They KNOW what is kinky. They are highly manipulative. They KNOW how to get you to do what THEY want. They KNOW how to ****. And they are making room for modifications. All they have to do is walk into a room and look at you, and you WILL be on your back assuming the position. One Scorpio I knew used to shackle her lover to her dining room table and serve food around his naked . body for dinner parties. She would put the Dip right between his legs and tell everyone to try some.This is just an idea of Scorpio kink. She would punish him later if things went...er...awry. Anne Rice (During her 'Beauty' phase) wants to be a Scorpio. Leos and Scorpios make for a fabulous tryst...but the emotions are staggering. Don't dare TRY to make a Scorpio jealous...they will duct tape you to a chair and make you watch them **** your boss..or your sister/brother..or Mother...hell, that's their idea of a typical normal Thursday night. They love to use gag balls. They always have carpet burns on their knees and back...this is from their constant rutting like a wild weasel in heat. They are also very cunning and secretive. They LOVE pony girls and have a fetish for riding crops and bridles. Most Scorpios have mastered the Binaca Blowjob for heightened and elongated pleasure. I hope you can go the distance and can make them come...otherwise gods help ya. Favorite Song: Master and Servant. Most female Scorpios have a horrible tendency of being Alcohol Lesbians...get them drunk enough they will kiss a girl...or two....or three...or five....One Scorpio girl I knew got so toasty at a party once...she kissed EVERYONE in the entire house...there were at least sixty people there! All their clothes are easy access. And they can definately get their foot over their head. One Scorpio man I knew could blow himself. A definate good time...but beware their sting!
Those who love you are not fooled by mistakes you have made, dark images you hold about yourself. They know your beauty when you feel
doh.!!!!! laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Sun 06/29/14 04:14 PM

I find it hard to ignore a hammer hitting my finger.
laugh laugh :wink:

seahawks's photo
Sun 06/29/14 03:37 PM

6 Reasons to NEVER date a Single Mother

Post by Older Bachelor on Dec 13, 2004, 7:40pm

Single mothers. Well, here are MY issues with them (This pertains to a woman who had a kid and never married, or divorced her husband because “She wasn’t happy”. If she had a good marriage and he died, there might be wiggle room, but I still wouldn’t date her).

1: She decided to have a kid without a husband. This demonstrates terrible, selfish values. It also shows that she thinks of men as sperm donors and child support payers, NOT husbands & fathers. What will happen if you knock her up? Get ready to pay up for a kid that you won’t get to be a real dad to.

2: In some states, you can be responsible for child support by just living with her. I don’t want to pay for kids that aren’t mine. Do you? Law of estopel - check your state

If you spend enough time with the kid and form a bond with him/her, the law may consider you a 'father figure', and therefore responsible for helping (i.e. pay de facto alimony) to 'raise' the kid.

3: False allegations of child abuse. It isn’t likely, but I don’t want to take that chance. Getting branded with a big “M” on your forehead (For Molester) will WRECK YOUR LIFE. It will never go away. Too big a risk.

4: Relationship aren’t easy as it is. Add a minor child and it really complicates the issue. Do you want to deal with her kid(s) too? You won’t be their dad and they will know it. Their mom already messed
up their life by not having a dad for them, and is ****ing it up more by bringing in “Revolving door boyfriends” into their life.

5: Lots of single moms have financial problems. You will be obligated to help pay for sitters, food, braces, on and on. For children that aren’t yours. Get the credit card out!

6: There is NO reason to date one. Millions of women in this country are single with no kids, and in every age range. Go younger if you have to. Don’t waste your time with a woman that has PROVEN that she doesn’t want a husband for her and dad for her kids. Do you think she will change her mind for you? That she will forget her utter contempt for husbands and fathers just for you? Sure she will.

let it go already, to be honost if there was missing single mothers in yur area , you would be the first person of interest on my list JMO huh

seahawks's photo
Sat 06/28/14 02:24 PM
ya need some gold in yur grill to catch some fish bro.!laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Sat 06/28/14 12:48 PM

Is there any good-looking #White girl who wanna explore what's in black?
I wanna gee you if you're interested to gee by me..

WTFlaugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Fri 06/27/14 08:37 PM

How do i look?

just a suggestion, use your eyes...
laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Fri 06/27/14 06:16 PM

I'd go for dumber. At least it wouldn't take much to keep them interested, I could just flash some booby and they'd keep coming back for more. laugh
laugh laugh laugh drinker :tongue:

seahawks's photo
Fri 06/27/14 05:19 PM

You like visas and money as well? White women are definitely the ones you wanna go after.

I'd suggest go after a married one though. Then you can get her husbands money. It's a win win.
laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Fri 06/27/14 04:53 PM

here we go again,
laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Fri 06/27/14 04:49 PM

"happy endings" everyday bigsmile
cheers matedrinker

seahawks's photo
Fri 06/27/14 04:47 PM

^^^ hey no bullying..