Community > Posts By > baitshopbilly

baitshopbilly's photo
Sun 02/01/09 09:55 PM
head out for dinner, wine, mutual connection. I'm not sayin: "hey how was your day" type talk. some solid affection!

then back home for dessert by the fireplace, maybe some champagne.....take it nice and slow.

baitshopbilly's photo
Sun 02/01/09 08:30 PM
play the cards your dealt....

I am in control of how I choose to play the cards, but I am not in control of the deck.frustrated

just do the best you can with what you got, and know that an ace will have to come up sometime!shades

baitshopbilly's photo
Sun 02/01/09 08:27 PM
I regret not going to college....
now I have to work my a$@ off out in the cold. and i'm tired.

baitshopbilly's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:50 AM
this is what we call "crossroads"

time to make a plan for the direction you want to travel.

do you want to drive trucks? (no school)

do you want to own a trucking company?(school (business, marketing)and part time job now, full time job in trucking when 21. will have to finish school while working full time for a period of time. nothing better than field experience to set your goals of ownership in motion, along with building a capital base to start.)

but ensure that you make a career choice that you will be happy to wake up in the morning. find something you truly enjoy.

I entered the trades right after high school. was lucky enough to have an opportunity to learn hvacr service. leaned to this direction to provide some recession employment security. so far, so good.

good luck to you:thumbsup:

Bill

baitshopbilly's photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:00 PM

...broken wind?

I was having a suit made at a tailor in New York. Poor guy was getting my inseam measurements.

rofl shocked slaphead rofl

baitshopbilly's photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:06 PM

Not sure,

open to recommendations....

just want to get far away from the cold for a weekend. sip on a couple of pina coladas and get some sun!shades

If you're trying to plan something, it might be good to have some ideas :smile:.

alright, alright, I'm off to do some research. I'll be back with some options.biggrin

baitshopbilly's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:57 PM
Not sure,

open to recommendations....

just want to get far away from the cold for a weekend. sip on a couple of pina coladas and get some sun!shades

baitshopbilly's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:24 PM
hope you have fun, but I don't know if that would be a good idea for the group.

no where to go if a stalker shows up and won't go away.scared

also, many people don't handle boats well....ill

baitshopbilly's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:15 PM
it's my hometown nickname. worked in a baitshop when I was 13 and friends just picked it up. still sticks with me when I visit.

Fishing is still a big passion of mine!bigsmile

baitshopbilly's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:08 PM
it plays a role in who i will meet, that's for sure.

but who doesn't like to travel? i coul use an excuse once in a while....winking

baitshopbilly's photo
Sat 01/10/09 05:41 PM

sounds good!

Give me a shout when it's done.
EVERYONE IS INVITED, and we'll announce it when we make plans.:thumbsup:

Just don't hit the wall in the first 100yds. it's hard to see the track through fiberglass shards.tongue2

ok ill c wat i can conjour up by march. ive omly ran a few cars off the road as marked by the green paint. on the body kit my cousin makes them verry well an i dont know wat he uses but it has to do with fibre glass, an most of them are just as tough as the name brand. ill b sure to get some circut practice, if that means we will b goin in circles, drag i have no problem with.

Definately drag. It doesn't matter what kind of glass it is. everytime I see a crash with glass, it makes a mess. frontwheel drive is a little hard to control in the first 100 yds with the weight shifting in those tall vehicles.....you'll see.shades

baitshopbilly's photo
Sat 01/10/09 05:32 PM
that "castle law" will be obsolete if owning a gun is a crime.

democrats will no doubt try to remove them again....

also that law can be changed at any time if it's brought to the table and enough votes are made.

they are waiting for another media filled opportunity to do just that. one bad apple can make it so only criminals have firearms.surprised scared

baitshopbilly's photo
Sat 01/10/09 05:19 PM

Lets talk about it over some drinks sailorsmitten

rofl

baitshopbilly's photo
Sat 01/10/09 04:57 PM
sounds good!

Give me a shout when it's done.
EVERYONE IS INVITED, and we'll announce it when we make plans.:thumbsup:

Just don't hit the wall in the first 100yds. it's hard to see the track through fiberglass shards.tongue2

baitshopbilly's photo
Sat 01/10/09 04:38 PM
yes, sure did.

If you can get that van to run well enough for a duel at the joliet, IL race track in march, I challenge speedy to a duel.surprised

baitshopbilly's photo
Sat 01/10/09 04:32 PM

white socks with black pants

rofl
I wear this out sometimes to drive my brother up a wall when we're heading to a club. have to wear really long pants to keep the doorman from noticing.

baitshopbilly's photo
Sat 01/10/09 04:26 PM

to heather my room is clean, an i take street raceing a modifying cars seriously. in general i enjoy my van come spring ill go do some drag racein. the green paint is were ive had to do body work due to some rough encounters. the 1955 chevy i have mentioned may b up for sale. ive only bumped an old persons car once i lost my brakes n bumped him doin 20 mph it ripped the bumper off my truck an his otherwise there was no damage, that was wen i had a 4x4. the van has been modified i have 1/2 ton springs with overloads so it can b used for more than raceing, ive been haulin firewood with it. the clutter in the front seat was tools an parts. an bsides lets see a truck pull/haul over 3,000 lb's n still get 28 mpg.

LOLrofl scared

seems like you put a lot of time into that van.
that is cool, but you might not want to shoot your mouth until you see what's really out there.
I have a sleeper myself, It is a full size truck that would spank you all the way to the bank.shades

baitshopbilly's photo
Sat 01/10/09 04:10 PM

Just water here...I want hot chocolate from Tim Horton's tho.

Thought Tim Hortons was only in Canada, had some when i was up in Toronto.. good coffee at a cheap price.

Do they have them in the mid-west/ east states?

Here Starbucks/Tullys on every corner at 5-6 dollars a cup grumble

not for long......

baitshopbilly's photo
Sat 01/10/09 03:42 PM

I am just too busy due to school, work and second part time job right now.flowerforyou

wow, that means you really deserve it then. I'm not talking about this month, but maybe mid feb.

kids are definately welcome too everyone! I'm not talking about some kind of "hook up" session. more like an event to get to know other mingolians, and have some fun in the warm weather.drinker :banana: shades

baitshopbilly's photo
Sat 01/10/09 03:07 PM

drinker coffeedrinker

me too. french vanillawinking

Previous 1 3 4