Community > Posts By > TwistedHeart74

TwistedHeart74's photo
Mon 08/18/14 10:50 PM

here is one more that Mingle followers might be trying this weekend.

Love Spell

Need: A pen, white paper, pink candle
Time: Friday night

ON a friday evening light your pink candle. with your favorite pen and a white piece of papaer write your first name and your lovers last name

draw a circle around the names and close your eyes and meditate on what you want (the two of you together how happy you will be etc)
REPEAT THREE TIMES: OUR FATE IS SEALED WE ARE ONE SO MOTE IT BE IT IS DONE!
watch your pink candle fro at least 15 minutes while meditating about the person you want and the wonderful love you will have together. if possible meditate until the candle burns out. you may use a larger candle and do the spell every night for seven nights meditating 15 minutes each night.
flowerforyou
Lol cool spells,i know some the ladies are going to try them!pitchfork :angel:
yes yes we are. lol.............poor mingle men or lucky, however you look at it. slaphead surprised :angel:

Interesting how your spell violates free will O.o
Love spells should inly be worked in self, to make onesself ready to receive love. Not worked to bemd anothers will to your own desires.

TwistedHeart74's photo
Fri 07/18/14 01:09 PM
I've met a few people from here, past and present. Some were not what they said they were, others are friends to this day.

TwistedHeart74's photo
Sun 07/13/14 10:50 AM
((Ms. Journey))

Hey everbody! Hope you're having a lovely day. Gonna be stormy here...yeahhhhh!! flowerforyou waving

TwistedHeart74's photo
Thu 07/10/14 05:53 PM
Be interesting and interested. Be honest. Talk to her like she's a human being. That'll get you replies.
I'm the type to want to chat a bit, then talk on the phone/text then meet. Why waste time?
Don't be pushy, be sincere. Most important...be yourself.

TwistedHeart74's photo
Thu 07/10/14 05:46 PM
Hiya! I feel ya, I was here some years ago. Lotsa nice folks though :smile:

TwistedHeart74's photo
Thu 07/10/14 05:45 PM
@ Stormy: Frankenstein by Dean Koontz

And le sigh....I sure do miss Texas...so much eye candy. Nothing sexier than a cowboy. drool

TwistedHeart74's photo
Thu 07/10/14 07:36 AM
Good morning ladies and dub!

Hot n cloudy here, hoping for rain. Good day to read a new series. Hope y'all have a lovely day! flowerforyou

TwistedHeart74's photo
Wed 07/09/14 03:31 PM

Okay...one more then I really must try to sleep..:laughing:

I believe you will appreciate this one 2K bigsmile

I'll take 2...one chained to each side of my bed drool

TwistedHeart74's photo
Wed 07/09/14 03:27 PM
Yes. But if you make the same mistake a second time and we are done because it's no longer a mistake. It's a habit.

TwistedHeart74's photo
Wed 07/09/14 03:21 PM
Sunset on the river...a picnic dinner with good, intelligent conversation...dancing under the stars...going home alone and him understanding why.

TwistedHeart74's photo
Tue 07/08/14 07:22 PM

and to the OP!!.. kissing how can one not love to kiss!! the plump fullness of a woman's lips.. the warmth the wetness the moistness..mmmmm
. just biting on her bottom lip tenderly.. sucking slowly on her upper lip.. her tongue your tongue hungrily searching each others out..mmmm.. what's not to like...
the taste of her cherry flavored lip balm.. the teasing and pleasing...ohhhh.. a kiss is just a kiss..
placed upon her lovely sweet lips.
it becomes more than a kiss.. it becomes an experience. it has the ability to freeze time.. to take you somewhere else. it says so many things... without saying a single word...mmmmmmm

This ^^^^

TwistedHeart74's photo
Tue 07/08/14 07:18 PM
My oh my....all the pretty pretty....raindrops. Yeah...raindrops...

((Ms. Journey))
((Stormy))
Hope all have sweet dreams.

Totally...how could you not after all this eye candy?!

TwistedHeart74's photo
Wed 07/02/14 06:20 PM
Please be courteous to vets and others who suffer with P.T.S.D. this 4th of July. Explosive fireworks can induce episodes of extreme stress, including flashbacks and panic attacks.

TwistedHeart74's photo
Wed 07/02/14 01:32 PM
Good luck Ms. journey with your test! Lots of positive energy your way!!

TwistedHeart74's photo
Tue 07/01/14 04:00 PM
Evening peeps! Beautiful here, hit as hell though. Tonight is dinner with friends and movies. Hope y'all enjoy your evening!

TwistedHeart74's photo
Mon 06/30/14 12:22 PM
Hot coffee. A good book. My family and friends. A good meal. My Chihuahua.

TwistedHeart74's photo
Mon 06/30/14 12:18 PM

Holy Crap,who the Heck died and left you all in Charge?

seems some have never heard the Phrase:"The Right To Life,Liberty,And The Pursuit Of Happiness"?
Or,does this only apply to the Male Gender?

This

TwistedHeart74's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:51 PM
I don't do LDRs because I like to be spontaneous. I like being able to meet up, go out on an actual date.
Imo...with an ldr the love lacks something. We need physical contact.

TwistedHeart74's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:49 PM

Don't suck up to them too much. Women have grown accustomed to being spoiled but deep down all they really want is to be completely dominated sexually.

Are you kidding?! frustrated

TwistedHeart74's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:45 PM
The argument is flawed. I am not christian, so in no way does this apply. I'm a dominant female with a divine feminine.
And the old testament is the old testament for a reason.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6