Community > Posts By > acemusicgroup

acemusicgroup's photo
Thu 12/31/15 03:11 PM
Hey TM,

I hear ya on the laundry list thing and you're correct, I've been wronged many times and as we all know, it Sucks! Hence, why I'm here looking for advice. I appreciate yours, thank you!

acemusicgroup's photo
Thu 12/31/15 03:08 PM
Where to start...

First off, thank you for such a direct reply, after all, we may not see certain character flaws in ourselves until someone, maybe even a stranger, points them out. I posted to the forum and that's what it's all about. I'm open to criticism because I'd like to be a better person, not that I'm a bad one to begin with.

Second, I put myself out there the way that I do because I AM tired of all the games that seem to get played, the dishonesty, etc, etc. Maybe you are right due to the last couple women I seemed to have attracted and had a serious relationship with. Clearly, they didn't work out.

Third, I'm always open to productive suggestions. The day day we stop learning is the day we're just taking up space, in my opinion.

I've certainly taken your words to heart, PacificStar and thank you again!

acemusicgroup's photo
Wed 12/30/15 07:47 PM
Hello everyone and singles looking for love,

Constructive criticism is how we learn from things that we, ourselves, may not see. I'm smart enough to know that I don't know everything. Personally, I welcome it and appreciate it.

Thank you in advance and good luck!!