Community > Posts By > Trinirican

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:15 AM
Edited by Trinirican on Mon 01/05/09 08:16 AM
Can someome check out my profile, it my be too open.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 04:25 PM
I think its romantic However, I agree its more fun for the coupl to go try on, then buy. After that dinner, some drinks. Let the excitment linger.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:54 PM

A place to chill and say hi. Dont forget pop your favorite cd
Ever just wanted to talk to people out of the blue.
I am a person who misses 80's and 90's how about you?

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:51 PM
A place to chill and say hi. Dont forget pop your favorite cd

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:43 PM
Im listening to Bring It On. Does anyone listen to Bollywood

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:58 AM
I want to say thank you to everyone. I am going focus, making me and my kids happy, and getting out to do hings Ihave not done in a long time. I was so worried i neglected myself and forgot, how can I help him if i resent him. Just because he is depressed and uninterested in our family. Im mommy and i need to get out the house and do things,by myself and my babies.
ALL OF YOU HELPED ME TO REALIZE, YES, HE HAS A PROBLEM, BUT ITS NOT FOR ME TO ENABLE HIM. Im not going to pack and leave. however, the kids and i are not going to sit around the house anymore. maybe if he sees we r moving on he will start to snap out of it.
By the way he told me he will stare to wein off meds wish my family luck.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:43 AM
just to clarify 2 dui and since feb 08 held a job in shipping, not what he desired. depression started nov 07, new job 2/08. financialy we are stable paycheck 2 pay check.
Yes this is a dating site, also called mingle. on my profile im clear i am trying to reenter social scene. creat my own circle, I figure getting out once in a while will fill my gap, 2 miserable peopl cant help each other.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:23 PM
yes he drinks

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:22 PM
parents deceased no family only in laws and my kids and him. im a medical assistant the most i can possibly make is 14 per hr. im just going to wai it out till my 3 yr old in 1st grade

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:30 PM
he lost his CDL licence to DUI & he slipped into depression sleeping day & night. I was soul provider, he hated that., I tried everything to help him understand he's sill my man. I think in a way he resented me. I also had 3 kids 2,5,8 at the x, only so much i can do, also all housework and laundry, taking kids to 2 different daycare, the car broke down, and all this with full leg brace

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:17 PM
dont get me wrong i have a guy im trying to get him interested again

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:12 PM
Wouldnt that be lovely

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:10 PM
Thats positive
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:06 PM
Mine is to spend the year loving myself a littlng more. Takinh 1 hr a day for me, and 1 night every 2 weeks. 2008 I neglected to do that and I got burned out. My family always comes 1st. I decided this when I realized, I wore athletic clothes everyday the funny thing is I stoped working out. I am attractive and i let it all go. TIME FOR ME TO GET THAT BACK!!

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:59 PM
he is distant and sometimes mean to the kids, i sometimet have too intervien.
I took your advice, for new years eve we went to his friends party. Mostly couples and his friends family. Iwatched him play pool for about 3 hors, from the x we got there 9 pm till 3 min b4 countdown. After the countdown, his friends requested all couples to dance he refused me.I cant keep being shot down. 2 top it off my 3 year old girl wet herself, he scolded her in front of everyone. If it was me i can deal, but hes rubbing off on my 6 year old boy. really i dont too much care about sex, but cuddling, spending x together etc. I miss it, i cant talk to my friend (him). We were great friends to, we were adventurous. We tackled problems, not fight about them. Imiss him.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:33 PM
my dear that was awsome advice, I that way, but i also felt stressed. i havent really talked with him in 2 months im gonna make a nice night forhim maybe he'll be suprised and want to open up.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:29 PM
thank you all.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:28 PM
im feeling the effects, he stuck by me when i developed a thyroid disorder he stopped eating meat for my health, i dont know

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:25 PM
what would you do 7 beautiful years, 1 bad, last year it started with sleeping day and night , then meds then distance do you guys/gals think its too soon.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:19 PM
ive helped him as much as i can, it seems helpless, i have 3 young ones who also need me, i dont want to abandon him, looks like i have no choice

Previous 1