Community > Posts By > Fujiyama

Fujiyama's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:48 PM
Styrofoam rubbing together, squeeling feedback from sound systems.

Fujiyama's photo
Wed 03/11/09 07:02 AM
Ohh sounds awesome! Now I want to go there...plus I am getting hungry now!

Fujiyama's photo
Wed 03/11/09 06:56 AM

Life in general ......I enjoy it immensely. I am passionate about too many things to narrow it down to one.

Ohhhh your screen name is the same name as my sister's favorite Japanese restaurant in Columbus, Ohio!!
Wow ....so cool. I go the name from a old Wanda Jackson song called Fujiyama Mama.

Fujiyama's photo
Wed 03/11/09 06:49 AM
Life in general ......I enjoy it immensely. I am passionate about too many things to narrow it down to one.

Fujiyama's photo
Thu 02/12/09 06:34 AM

there is no good side...but good luck to ya
Yes there is B! I love Kansas...there are plenty of things to do and see you just have to get out and explore. We have great bands, a awesome zoo, fabulous local musicians, Final Fridays......if you are into seeing the work of local artists, some great locally owned restauants, most of the amenities of a big city but no horrid traffic to contend with.
Plus I live here and you know you love me!:wink:

Fujiyama's photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:29 PM
The Piano
Schindler's List

Fujiyama's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:22 PM
Wonder Showzen

Fujiyama's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:21 PM
That "Superman" song by Three Doors Down. Creed sucks also.

Fujiyama's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:18 PM
Siouxsie and the Banshees "Christine"

Fujiyama's photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:40 AM

Oh gosh Ruth, do you want to load those two up in the van today? Be my guest! laugh Just kidding. They arent too bad and do okay at the vet. Probably because they are together so not as nervous. They are brother and sister but neutered of course. blushing

laugh I thought that kind of thing only happened in the deep south. laugh

I know some of it's probably a pain, but I would love to work outside rather than in an office all day. I do get out a lot doing presentations and working with the deputies, but that's still dealing with people. frustrated I'd rather have a garden.
I do hair all day and feel like I work in a cave sometimes...lol. To be outdoors for a while would be fab on nice days of course! Like it's going to be today. That doggy is beautiful!

Fujiyama's photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:35 AM
Going into work for a few hours today then going to take my dog for a walk at the park. It's going to be unseasonably warm today....YAY!

Fujiyama's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:18 AM
You are a cutie for sure but almost old enough to be my son. I have cute nieces your age...lol.:wink:

Fujiyama's photo
Wed 12/31/08 05:21 PM

ice is helping....ice is helping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

If you have inflammation and a nerve is being pinched heat will swell the tissues more than they alreadyare, and only temporarily ease the pain. Lot's of ice......constant ice until it almost burns will help shrink the tissues. A over the counter anti inflammatory like ibuprofin or excedrin Back and Body will help ALOT. I went through the same thing a few months ago.
Heat will make it worse!

Fujiyama's photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:12 AM
Hi nice too meet you!:smile:

Fujiyama's photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:10 AM
I still like to play outside in the rain in the springtime it makes me feel like a kid and the smell of rain is wonderful.
I had to stay the night at my folks house when I had my class reunion in my hometown. Sleeping under their roof again made me feel like I was 16 again. I came home at a ridiculous hour and still felt like I had to be quiet and sneaky coming in after a party...lol.

Fujiyama's photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:00 AM
I have found that they don't seem to be reading it all the way through....you are right! I feel like it will same time and kind of "cut to the chase" if you will. Thanks for the input. I may have to shorten it a bit....we'll see.

Fujiyama's photo
Tue 12/30/08 05:46 AM
Please give me some feedback. flowerforyou Am I rambling and being too specific? Too many interests? I felt like I needed to let people know exactly what I am about.

Fujiyama's photo
Tue 12/30/08 05:43 AM

smile2Would you be offended if your partner kept photos of their ex in photo albums?smile2

I wouldn't mind it if he kept them hidden away so I didn't have to run a cross them on a daily basis. I have pics of a few of my ex's and never even think to dig them out to look at them.

Fujiyama's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:21 PM
Please don't!tears

Fujiyama's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:20 PM
Hi Meg!happy flowerforyou

Previous 1