Community > Posts By > Oneec

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/23/16 04:48 PM
Edited by Oneec on Sun 10/23/16 05:20 PM
offtopic frustrated Don't think of the b******t full of drama... He's not going to leave his wife just to be with you... If ever he does, you and him never gonna be happy and you really sound like an insane woman who is willing to be a home wrecker just to get the man... I feel sorry for you

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/23/16 10:02 AM

That's adorable Oneec

Today is the day we get our answer.
Who did Neagan kill?

We get it a few hours after the Americans.
Woohoo.
smile2

Thanks annie... But I'm really feeling sorry for my son that every time he invites me to watch walking dead with him I always fell asleep oops

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/23/16 09:54 AM

Why are members so hesitant to start a conversation ? Most of them are such whose identity is a secret as they create fake identity. First of all they put in all their efforts to create such identity because they wanna be here & then they refrain from any conversations. I have experience of starting conversation with people but they refrian from even a small reply. Sometimes I wonder if they are receiving any messages at all ??

I request people to please share their experiences .... Hope somebody replies !!

frustrated slaphead Why questioning others identity here when you yourself don't even have a profile pic here... Just asking... If ever you decided to finally put one and you approach members here and still no response... Then it is simply that you're not their type

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/23/16 09:45 AM

Yeah his supporting me sometimes. Everytime i have problems... His always there for me

Yes because you said you're friends... So don't assume to much of what he feels for you... If you have respect left for yourself you wouldn't wish to have relationship with him aside from friendship cause you literally know he's married... No matter how you seek for an advice or opinion about your situation with him through others and you won't listen then everything is senseless

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/23/16 09:38 AM
Both is cool... I got 2... A red indian chief and a wolf in my left leg (cause my son believes that he came from the Indian clan:) and tribal dragon in my right rib cage ( I was born in a year of the Dragon :)... Looking forward to get another tat... A snake wrap around my right arm:)

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/23/16 09:30 AM
Omg.... If only my 12 yo son can join this topic... He have the walking dead ps3 game, shirts, posters... Yes he collect walking dead stuffs... So much a die hard fan ;)

Oneec's photo
Sun 10/23/16 09:23 AM

what came first... the chicken or the egg...

why is this such a difficult ? to answer ...

and it is always one or the other... that is said ...

if you can explain your answer ...after choosing ...
one or the other ...

God created mankind and the animals on the sixth day... It's not written in the bible that he created the egg first... so chicken first I believe:)

Oneec's photo
Sat 10/22/16 11:18 PM
Edited by Oneec on Sat 10/22/16 11:21 PM

When i was a teenage girl, i know one of my closed friend likes me but i avoided him coz i treated him as my best friend till we had our own family. Then he came in dubai and same as i am looking for a brighter future. We were still best drinking budies then he tried and loose control until today he tamed me as a friend only coz his married. But its been 3yrs and i've learned to loved him. Im separated. For last 6yrs with a daughter. Just cant move on with this relationship coz i loved him so much but he has othergirls aside from me. Is this really love or just believing that this could be love.

He's married... He's a playboy you said... He's you're friend as what you said again... Whichever and no matter you look and think of it you're still going to be one of his side chicks if ever... And no sane woman would want to be a side chick sweetie whoa

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/21/16 10:39 AM

how much do you love your woman?

WHAT MOST WOMEN BELIEVE LOVE IS AND WHAT MOST MEN BELIEVE LOVE IS NOT THE

SAME....THIS REAL COMMON SHE GIVES HIM WHAT SHE NEEDS, AND HE GIVERS HER WHAT

HE NEEDS NOW WE HAVE MISUNDERSTANDING....ITS NORMAL FOR PEOPLE TO USE ON OTHERS

WHAT WORKS ON THEM, THATS WHY MORE TIME IS NEEDED TO UNDERSTAND THE OTHER

SIDE....THE PRESENT TREND IS FOR MOST WILL NOT UNLESS THE PAIN GET BAD ENOUGH TO

MOTIVATE THEMSELVES TO FIND OUT HOW THE OTHER SIDE THINKS AND FEELS.....YOU CAN

NOT GIVE A WOMAN THE SAME EMOTIONAL SUPPORT THAT A MAN NEEDS .......''SO ITS NOT

ONLY HOW MUCH, ITS HOW YOU SHOW LOVE TO THEM.''....ONE AREA THAT WILL REALLY

HELP WOMEN IS TO GIVE YOUR MAN MORE ADMIRATION MOST MEN REALLY DO NOT FEEL

APPRECIATED ENOUGH.. WHEN HE DOES FEEL APPRECIATED HE FEELS LOVED.....ITS SO

IMPORTANT THAT WE ALL FEEL GOOD ABOUT OURSELVES WHEN WE ARE WITH OUR MATE.....

Well said... Truth enough... flowerforyou

Oneec, you are wise beyond your years...most of what i say will go through

most peoples ears spin around and come out the other ear for naught....thanks

for the complement....

Everyday of my life I make sure that I learn something from other people, small or big lesson... There are things that I myself don't have the guts to voice out... And as I was reading some opinions, advices, and criticisms, it feels like I said it myself... Your words as I read them always full of conviction... Thanks for sharing... flowerforyou

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/21/16 10:14 AM

It's called paybacks

You got blinded by your anger... I think you can do better than that... Just like Annierooroo said, destroying another family is not the answer

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/21/16 09:57 AM

how much do you love your woman?

WHAT MOST WOMEN BELIEVE LOVE IS AND WHAT MOST MEN BELIEVE LOVE IS NOT THE

SAME....THIS REAL COMMON SHE GIVES HIM WHAT SHE NEEDS, AND HE GIVERS HER WHAT

HE NEEDS NOW WE HAVE MISUNDERSTANDING....ITS NORMAL FOR PEOPLE TO USE ON OTHERS

WHAT WORKS ON THEM, THATS WHY MORE TIME IS NEEDED TO UNDERSTAND THE OTHER

SIDE....THE PRESENT TREND IS FOR MOST WILL NOT UNLESS THE PAIN GET BAD ENOUGH TO

MOTIVATE THEMSELVES TO FIND OUT HOW THE OTHER SIDE THINKS AND FEELS.....YOU CAN

NOT GIVE A WOMAN THE SAME EMOTIONAL SUPPORT THAT A MAN NEEDS .......''SO ITS NOT

ONLY HOW MUCH, ITS HOW YOU SHOW LOVE TO THEM.''....ONE AREA THAT WILL REALLY

HELP WOMEN IS TO GIVE YOUR MAN MORE ADMIRATION MOST MEN REALLY DO NOT FEEL

APPRECIATED ENOUGH.. WHEN HE DOES FEEL APPRECIATED HE FEELS LOVED.....ITS SO

IMPORTANT THAT WE ALL FEEL GOOD ABOUT OURSELVES WHEN WE ARE WITH OUR MATE.....

Well said... Truth enough... flowerforyou

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/21/16 06:32 AM
Edited by Oneec on Fri 10/21/16 06:35 AM

It's called life not everyone is stuck up. It's called being free

Yes freedom is legit... Why not have your freedom legally so your wife wouldn't ripped out emotionally spock

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/21/16 06:04 AM

I'm from England and very few females from here participate in the forums to my knowledge. They create very basic profiles and sit waiting for something to bite. That's their loss they're missing out on the real fun side of Mingle2. You guys and dolls are great!

drinks

think You don't even have a single photo of yourself here....

Oneec's photo
Fri 10/21/16 12:52 AM
If ever, always choose in between... Not too young, not too old... Don't wanna feel like a cougar or neither a girl looking for a sugar daddy ( no offense) smile2

Oneec's photo
Thu 10/20/16 10:23 PM
Sleeping face down or on my tummy most of the time but I'm still fine :)

Oneec's photo
Thu 10/20/16 08:30 PM

They luv the footlong...but... I can't compete with that...::sniffle::. think

Size doesn't matter as long as you know how to play with it winking

Oneec's photo
Thu 10/20/16 07:29 PM

Always wear your sweetest smile, you look great honestly... I like talking to people especially those whose ahead of me by age cause surely they have a lot of great things for conversation... Sense of humor is the best and I think you got a lot... Stay in the forum. God bless waving

spot on and so true, older people when they share their life stories is really great. I am getting older and now I am starting to share. It's surprising how the younger people don't know history or even news events or business history.sense of humor some don't have any and think the weight of the world is on their shoulders.:wink:

I agree to this... As I see most of the young generations refuses to observe and learn more of what's the reality of life... They're much willing to accept but not to give... Little they didn't realize that time will come they'll be old as well and wanting to be heard

Oneec's photo
Thu 10/20/16 04:23 AM

Like so many people have stated..
I believe if leaving was a viable option..
Most people would leave..
It's easy to leave that type of relationship...
But it is even harder to stay in a Loveless relationship... if kids are financial obligations.. come into play..
.. it would be a hard line to walk..
Wanting your own Freedom wanting out of the relationship but feeling trapped somehow.... walking away from one person is easy enough..
The walking away from your children or your financial obligations... is something totally different.... so I guess the only answer is if you can leave leave... if you have to stay make the best of it... split your bills down the middle don't argue around your children show a united front for their sake... and then separately try to find some happiness somehow.... just my humble opinion..ohhh...yhea .jmho...lol

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oneec's photo
Wed 10/19/16 09:59 PM
If you find yourself a good wife you'll be happy... If not... You'll become a philosopher.

Socrates

:thumbsup: winking

Oneec's photo
Wed 10/19/16 08:40 PM
What really gross is not basically the feet... It's the person who doesn't take care of their vanity... Bring them to the salon or spa :wink: