Community > Posts By > Handsomedevil8P

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:59 PM
Edited by Handsomedevil8P on Mon 01/12/09 05:06 PM

:wink: Well actually I had asked Norslyman if he felt the church was justified in torturing and killing women as Witches and I never got a straight answer. I wasn’t really expecting one.

And don't call it murder. Killing in a just war is not murder. Not like the Iraq/Afgan wars though. We ARE murdering innocents in these wars.

Soooo... are you trying to say that when the church was torturing and killing women as witches that the witches were at war with the church and that it was a "just" war?

Who gets to decide which wars are "just" and which aren't for that matter?

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:42 PM

:wink: Well actually I had asked Norslyman if he felt the church was justified in torturing and killing women as Witches and I never got a straight answer. I wasn’t really expecting one.

I've noticed that whenever you ask evangelicals a really good question that is conflicting with their views they usually seem to do 1 of 2 things.

1. Don't reply at all.

or

2. Say something that is loosely (if at all) related to your question that fails to answer it in the slightest.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:19 PM

The heart of man is wicked and deceitful and his tongue is full of poison. We hate the natural condition of man. But man's nature is imperfect and fallen. someday we shall all change in a twinkling of an eye and be restored. At least some of us.

Ok this is going to sound mean but no meaner than what is above, unless one can't see the manipulation in the words.

How perfect is it to set man up to mistrust his fellow man as well as himself with the repeated assertions that he is deceitful and wicked and should hate his own natural condition. Set up the conditions where by you can control a man that has no self worth but that which you allow him in some limited and controlled way. Yet at the very same time the charismatic leader type sees the value in using the man with no self worth to do his bidding.

Now we have created the church leader and the followers.

Wow the rulers of the world must have seen the value of manipulation in the bible immediately. The value in using peoples fears against them to gain power and treasure, and those that will be so frozen in their fears, staunch in their prejudices who will be the work force to gain that power and treasure.

How brilliant that the same book can empower some and enslave others. And of course avoid too much education for the masses, it should be seen as evil for obvious reasons, take care not to give women too much power, especially, you know how they are.. grin

So now you have more that will be the slaves and the few that will rule the world.

Absolutely brilliant, add Intelligent design and creationism to solve the boredom factor and write a few zillion books from Nostradamus to Left behind series and you have access to the idle and depressed minds of the new age.. wow, it just gets bigger and bigger until all minds are as obedient as all others.

I would refer you to my post on who really runs the world. They are the TRUE manipulaters. The bible sets us free - and don't confuse it with the Harlot church. Nostradumbass has nothing to do with the bible. Left Behind series is part of the Harlot Church. The bible says we are all equal, and teaches us to be humble. We have ONE king - Yashua. He rules, we follow. No need for power struggles when HE has all power. You want masters and slaves? Just wait a few more years. You will learn to love Big Brother.

Ok so "The bible sets us free" what exactly is it that we need to be set free from?

"The bible says we are all equal" "We have ONE king - Yashua. He rules, we follow." If we are all equal, why do we have one king that we follow unquestioningly? King implies that he is above us, if he's above us then we're not all equal are we.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 03:57 PM
Edited by Handsomedevil8P on Mon 01/12/09 04:45 PM

absolutely nothing. It is futile.indifferent

Yamin

Wait.... what? spock noway

Did you have an unexpected change of heart Yamin?

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 03:36 PM

I agree with miskim
and, cant wait to see you in dreds!
flowerforyou

Ahh I can't wait either. I'll be sure to put a pic of my dreads on asap when I get them.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 03:35 PM

Do you need a foot massage big boy?blushing

Lol, no but I sure could use a back rub :tongue:

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 03:24 PM

I agree with miskim
and, cant wait to see you in dreds!
flowerforyou

Ahh I can't wait either. I'll be sure to put a pic on asap when I get them.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 03:09 PM

love i think you look tired...come lay downlove

scared

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 02:37 PM
:smile: Thanks, now I just need to get my hands on a digital camera.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 02:29 PM
I think my profile could use some work, but I'm not quite sure what to change. To me it feels kind of... bland I guess. Constructive advice is much appreciated.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 02:00 PM

I've never been comfortable with the fact that religeon is the biggest business in America due to the common belief that we must all go to a particular location where we can pray and donate in order to convince ourselves and others that we believe and are good people.

What religeon does acomplish is; it often manages to keep most people centered and doing better deeds and treating other people better. It is my belief that religeon is inside each and every one of us at our own desired level and goes wherever we go. If religeon stops one murder out of a hundred, it has made a positive impact on the world.

But what if religion stops 1 murder and causes 10,000.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:57 PM
Edited by Handsomedevil8P on Mon 01/12/09 01:59 PM

its not relegion its man kind, tell me what one thing out there that man has there hands on that they have not fu*%ed up????

NOTHING...................

Ok but that doesn't answer the question "what has your religion done to make the world a better place? "

And correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't "man" (women included of course) have there "hands on" religion. So that would mean that man ****ed that up too, wouldn't it?

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:52 PM
Lol, sports fans. laugh

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:42 PM
My religion hasn't done anything tongue2 hehe, trick answer.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:39 PM
Edited by Handsomedevil8P on Mon 01/12/09 01:40 PM
Well I think the word "up" is a relative term so to yourself you would be pointing up, to someone living on the equator you would be pointing to the side, and to someone on the north pole you would be pointing down.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:37 PM

ive heard some christians say if you cant get the pagan to convert, hit'em over the head with your bible & beat the devil out of them.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hahaha rofl

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:29 PM
Edited by Handsomedevil8P on Mon 01/12/09 01:29 PM
:smile: Yeah, even though most of us are debating against him on this topic he has unfailingly proven to be civil and respectful. Two things that are often thrown out the window when talking about touchy subjects like this one.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:18 PM
Hehe, I think Mirror is defending Yamin because he knew he would have plenty of people to debate against and he felt like a challenge. Sometimes it's fun to stir things up.

I could be wrong though.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:07 PM
"Of course this is safe"

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 09:48 PM
Edited by Handsomedevil8P on Sun 01/11/09 09:49 PM

:smile: Which is better?:smile:

bigsmile Wealth or wisdom?bigsmile

biggrin And why do you think so?biggrin

wealth cant buy love and true happiness

so i would say wisdom is betterflowerforyou

True, wealth can't buy love and true happiness, but neither can wisdom. You could be the wisest person in the world and be horribly lonely and sad.

That said I would still pick wisdom because with wisdom the more you use it the more you get of it where as with money when you spend it it's gone.

Previous 1