Community > Posts By > Handsomedevil8P

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 09:41 PM
I play a mean triangle glasses

I like all kinds of music but lately I'm stuck on electro, psychedelic, and trance.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:53 PM

So be it. I will wear the title proudly.

<---------Instigator and Troublemaker. I'm going to have t-shirts and bumper sticker made up for myself. Yamin, go in peace.

I'll buy one of the shirts and the bumper stickers tongue2 how much? Hehe

No charge. I will pass them out to all who attend the "Just say no to Trouble" rally! bigsmile

Hizzah happy 3 cheers for Ruth..... and free T-shirts drinks

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:49 PM

So be it. I will wear the title proudly.

<---------Instigator and Troublemaker. I'm going to have t-shirts and bumper sticker made up for myself. Yamin, go in peace.

I'll buy one of the shirts and the bumper stickers tongue2 how much? Hehe

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:40 PM
Lol I've just gotta say, this is the most fun I've had all day. smile2

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:12 PM

Lee, it’s no different than Christianity. It patriarchal and over wrought.
flowerforyou Like I said Krimsa, the truth isnt always what you want to hear.flowerforyou

Well how much archeological supportive evidence does this religion have to validate it? How about we do a little online comparison.

Lol don't start pulling facts into things, everything that can't be factually explained is a "miracle of god" of course.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:08 PM

How is this "truth" any different than the "truth" that all the other religions preach, you will say your truth is the real truth and they will say the exact same thing. Can you offer any kind of proof or evidence that yours is right and everyone else is wrong? And please don't tell me to have faith.
:smile: Well, when you go to a doctor, do you want him to tell you what you want to hear, or do you want him to tell you the truth?:smile:

Of course I want him to tell me the truth. But when doctors give you opinions and advice on medical things they can actually deliver on what they tell you (at least if they are a good doctor).

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:06 PM

flowerforyou The truth sounds strange to those who have never heard it.flowerforyou

I only have this to say and then I'm done with this truly bizarre thread. Mirror, I have been posting with you for about 5 months now. And, unless you have had a sudden life changing experience, I think you're full of it. I have seen you post before in agreement with people in the religious forums and their ideas differ completely from what is being presented here.

Whatever. If this is your idea of fun have at it. If you have suddenly become a believer of all this, then more power to you. Go in peace and serve Yah. Personally, I would bet money that you are just acting out.

Ruth you are a hater. The love of Yah and your fellow sister and brother is not in you. Maybe you like being the daughter of the Harlot church. well go worship your god satan .
:smile: :heart: :smile: :heart: :smile: :heart:
Yamin

Well now, just because someone decides that they don't want to believe what you believe doesn't justify you telling them that they worship satan, you can't expect people to respect your religion if you go calling the naysayers devil worshipers.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:00 PM
How is this "truth" any different than the "truth" that all the other religions preach, you will say your truth is the real truth and they will say the exact same thing. Can you offer any kind of proof or evidence that yours is right and everyone else is wrong? And please don't tell me to have faith.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:47 PM

Pretty wise for an "angsty teenager." flowerforyou

Hehe well when you are an atheist living in Salt Lake City, Utah the mormon capital of the world sometimes these thoughts cross your mind.

Oh no. noway You are braver than me to endure that. I would have taken a rock and killed myself years ago. :tongue:

Well I don't know if bravery has too much to do with it, I haven't really had a choice. I'd leave if I could but there hasn't been a really reliable way for me to get outta here other than join the military or something and I'd rather not get shot in Iraq (plus they'd make me shave my head :cry: ). Lucky for me the world is in a financial crisis so my chances of gettin outta here have gone from low to very slim. Meh I'll live.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:41 PM

flowerforyou Yes, there are workers of good.flowerforyouBut it takes EFFORT for humans to do good.flowerforyouHumans natural instincts are for wickedness.flowerforyou

Then how do you explain people who, with no time to think about it, will risk their life to save another?

Mirror could just say that they have been well trained to do good.
bigsmile I can speak for myself thank you.flowerforyou

Sorry :smile: didn't mean to speak for you.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:33 PM

flowerforyou Yes, there are workers of good.flowerforyouBut it takes EFFORT for humans to do good.flowerforyouHumans natural instincts are for wickedness.flowerforyou

Then how do you explain people who, with no time to think about it, will risk their life to save another?

Mirror could just say that they have been well trained to do good.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:35 PM
Hehehe. Oh I'll have to remember that one laugh

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:33 PM

Pretty wise for an "angsty teenager." flowerforyou

Hehe well when you are an atheist living in Salt Lake City, Utah the mormon capital of the world sometimes these thoughts cross your mind.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:22 PM
I know it will never completely disappear and I can think of at least 1 reason why, fear. People don't like to think of existence without them in it so they convince themselves and others that if they follow their rules and other such nonsense that they will be able to go to heaven, paradise or what have you. Really think about it, simply not existing is pretty scary.

Somewhere along the line people started figuring out that they could "sell" hope to people in exchange for obedience and it seems to be working like a charm.

But these are just the opinions of an angsty teenager.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:30 AM
Or we could do nothing and let things keep going until religion almost dies and only lives on in the elderly and the ignorant.

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:13 PM
I'm pretty new to this site and this is the first time I've really gotten on here.

Anyone up to anything fun, exciting or mischevious happy

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:03 PM
Yeah the gators won the BCS championship but the Utes should be ranked #1 in the nation. They are the only undefeated team. They should at the very least get to play a game against florida. ohwell

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Fri 01/09/09 06:58 PM
ZOMG I love you to :O

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Fri 01/09/09 06:27 PM
Don't do it dude o.O

Handsomedevil8P's photo
Fri 01/09/09 06:14 PM
Whats up folks? Just joined this website recently, thought I'd say hi.

2 Next