Community > Posts By > Free43respect

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 12:09 PM
I was diagnosed with a mental illness fourteen years ago and put on lots of medication. I am now trying to get off of the medication because I think it makes me worse. I don't know your situation, but I would just like to tell you that God is a healer and he can work miracles. Some people may need medication, but it is not always the answer. Trust in Jesus and pray as much as you can. I find that talking to people helps, when I am sick, but it has to be someone who will not judge and make matters worse. The best one you can talk to is Jesus, because he will give you strength, guidance and direction. Be anxious of nothing my brother, remember that God loves you. Stay blessed. Free43respect.

no photo
Sun 10/26/14 03:17 PM
Thanks Rev Vera for you lovely message, it was very encouraging and it would be nice to speak again. Free43respect.

no photo
Sun 10/26/14 01:35 PM
Hi everyone, I am a Born Again Christian, but I seem to find it difficult to enjoy church. I have had some very negative experiences in church in the past and this has made me not want to go back again. I would like to meet other Christians but I do not want to go to church anymore. I have tried many different churches and they all seem the same to me. I do not feel welcome and I have suffered discrimination in some churches. I do not understand why this happens to me. I have tried praying about it. Can anyone give me some advice please.