no photo
Tue 08/12/14 02:28 PM
Does nobody even want to talk or discuss anything that happens in Utah? I didnt get to go to Warped Tour, I am going to Lynyrd Skynyrd. later this month though. What about everyone else? I love to talk and at least make friends.

no photo
Fri 06/06/14 07:12 AM
I can appreciate the opinion of those more seasoned. I'm just being honest. I'm sure there are more than a few people looking for intimate encounters that are actually married and are hiding it. And as for me needing therapy, you're entitled to your opinion. I don't have to justify my life to anyone. I am entertained by the feedback. Thank you for the smile. I hope you all have a nice day and find what you're looking for as well.

no photo
Thu 06/05/14 11:29 AM
I bounce around the forums and think to myself. "wow, these people are very open about finding the right person"

Now that isn't a bad thing. Knowing what you want and going for it. I just find the whole idea of technology intermingling with social interactions completely fascinating and revolutionary. With such a fast paced world, we almost are expecting the kind of person we want to meet to be available right away. I know what I want and I'm happy to wait most of the time. At the base of everything that we're all looking for here is basic friendship. Just an observation. Wanted to get out a bit more and spread my wings in the forums so to speak. Not bad for a freebee.

More of a mental splurge than an organized thought post. Human interactions cant be ordered at a drive-thru.

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 03:36 PM
It was back in high school. Dated all of senior year and I knew. She broke up with me just before summer and I moved to GA for a year and a half. Came back and she still wanted to be just friends. Her mistake. I went on and got married and it still hurts inside if I'm honest with myself. Sometimes life is just like that.

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:41 AM
Been in Orem, American Fork, Lehi, Murray. Just about all over the place. I've never really found many chill awesome people. Too many people are way stressed about life and don't enjoy the moments.

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 10:09 AM
Well the weather is finally getting hot enough to turn on the AC. I'm fairly new to mingle and it'd be nice to get to know people. I'm not sure how many Utahns actually hit up the community boards.

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 03:28 PM
Hi, I'm New. I've been on another site thats a bit more specifically minded a more intimate structure. Its nice to have a place to chat. 22. married. Not much else, just getting started.

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 03:23 PM
22. New here. its nice to have all this here just to talk and get to know people. I LOVE older women. I'd love to get to know some. and maybe something more.