Community > Posts By > AndyBgood

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 11:57 AM

Considering the 2nd amendment was written when it took 15 minutes to load a weapon and the military had the same weapons as the people, it doesn't even apply today.

But logic usually doesn't work well for those who are stuck mentally at a certain place they were taught to be, eh?

It isn't the government who is fighting about this it is citizens like me sending mail to the whitehouse, petitions, contacting local government, etc... I will not stop until something is done that does not include armed teachers and military at our schools. Things will be done that will not include more guns.

I guess you haven't yet figured out that you live in a republic eh? Let me explain the difference between a republic and a democracy...

In a democracy, you have what is called the tyranny of the majority. The majority can vote away the rights of the minority. (It doesn't mean they have lost their rights, only that their rights aren't recognized...That's why democracy is called "mob rule" and the tyranny of the majority.

In a republic, the RULE OF LAW is the highest rule and the votes of millions can't take away a single right of a single individual.

(e.g.)...A democracy is two cannibals and a vegetarian voting on dinner...

...A republic is the cannibals going hungry if they only eat people.

And?

I and others will still fight for the children not to be slaughtered in less than one minute in their school in this country, call it what you want. There will not be armed teachers and there will not be military guards at the schools to make sure our children can live past 6.
sooooo,what will be then?
More sneering by the left,and more slaughter in Gunfree,errm,let me make that WEAPONS-Free Zones?
You really think it will stop?
Did it stop in Rwanda?
Nope,it went on merrily with Clubs and Machetes!

Please don't be mad at me but for some reason i cannot help but hear that damn Weebles Stuff loop "Badger Badger" looking at this picture. The Secret Service men are the Badgers and Obama is the Snake. The Limo is the mushroom!

just in case I will leave it up to you to see what I mean...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/badgers

be careful, this will stick in your head!

I warned you!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 11:49 AM
Edited by AndyBgood on Thu 01/10/13 11:50 AM

Oh I see, Bush wants a full and utter back to grade school break down of the fact that 200 years ago things were much different than they are today.

So naturally things that applied then will not apply now

So some of us, have to take our thinking outside the box of what a 200 year old man would do today and make the changes to make it right for today.

Today.

Yea.
Again, you are failing to address the contradiction. You use a phone right? Do you have free speech while using it? Does it not apply because the founding fathers at the time never intended, by nature of never having been in a position to imagine the tech, so the tech is not covered by the right?

See, when you consistently apply logic and it leads to absurd results it shows you the logic is faulty.

What is even more interesting is that no supreme court ruling has EVER agreed with you. I imagine that logic is better understood by them . . .

The contradiction you create here has absolutely no bearing on the fact the 2nd amendment no longer applies to today.

Regardless to how you want to spin it.

So until it has bearing there is nothing to address is there?

OOPS! ONe Man, and DouBLe poSt!

sOrRY!

oops

glasses Never happen again...

I promise!glasses

embarassed

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 11:49 AM

Oh I see, Bush wants a full and utter back to grade school break down of the fact that 200 years ago things were much different than they are today.

So naturally things that applied then will not apply now

So some of us, have to take our thinking outside the box of what a 200 year old man would do today and make the changes to make it right for today.

Today.

Yea.
Again, you are failing to address the contradiction. You use a phone right? Do you have free speech while using it? Does it not apply because the founding fathers at the time never intended, by nature of never having been in a position to imagine the tech, so the tech is not covered by the right?

See, when you consistently apply logic and it leads to absurd results it shows you the logic is faulty.

What is even more interesting is that no supreme court ruling has EVER agreed with you. I imagine that logic is better understood by them . . .

The contradiction you create here has absolutely no bearing on the fact the 2nd amendment no longer applies to today.

Regardless to how you want to spin it.

So until it has bearing there is nothing to address is there?

WOW! If I ever read a grand assumption I have read it here and now!

You are not a government tool are you? Doesn't apply today? Because YOU THINK SO?

So we can just make changes to our Bill of Rights as we see fit too?

Shall we all take a good healthy crap on the Magna Carta as well?

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 11:46 AM

Hug your guns, they are a cold false security that will in the end provide no comfort to you.noway

I can hurt/kill a gun toter just as easily as I can hurt a non gun toter, all I have to do is outsmart them...laugh , which is pretty easy to do because they feel falsely secure with their gun...:wink: laugh

The government is well equipped against millions of gun toters, so no protection there.slaphead

The only solace for the gun crazy gun toter is they can take their own life with their own gun before someone else gets them.:cry:

You are such a self deluded IDIOT spewing such willful ignorance if you don't mind me saying! I can kill ANY person with crap lying around on hand. I can kill with my bare hands! What is your point? I would never show up at a gun fight with a knife alone! No the government is not ready to address million of gun toting citizens. The one thing they fear is giving us citizens a good reason to unite and organize against them. While we are armed we are a credible threat to power grabs. You just refuse to see that. You just want to focus your blame on a tool, not the issue itself. NOTE THESE WORDS CAREFULLY: You do not cure a disease by trying to cure the symptoms! You must go after the cause of the disease! GUNS LIKE ANY TOOL ARE ONLY A SYMPTOM OF THE REAL DISEASE!

Likewise you have no idea what you are saying. MOST CRAZY PEOPLE WOULD RATHER SUICIDE BY COP THAN TAKE THEIR OWN LIFE! That is a statistical fact.

You know you have been watching FAR too much Dr. Who.. Even he has armed people do his dirty work WITH GUNS when he himself carries no such weapon. But then again his TARDIS has its own weapons and that "Sonic Screwdriver" of his has been used to kill in several episodes before, new and old. You may be able to out think a gun but you sure in the hell cannot outrun its projectiles!

Likewise I posted an example of the utilitarian use of a gun in Alaska and I bet you flat ignored it. Frankly turning to see a bear 20 feet from you in full charge and snapping off a panic shot and killing a bear is mathematically impossible by all rights yet here we are with proof a gun can indeed save lives when less than seconds count. A bear can close 100 feet in under 5 second! A bear 20 feet away in full charge is basically ON YOU ALREADY!

Like I said, go to Alaska and take in its beauty unarmed. I bet you die the first day you go. You will think bear mace will stop a starving 1000 pound bear. All you will do is make his meal spicy! Your ignorance is not astounding, just annoying! There are places I refuse to go unarmed at all. Even hiking in the desert I carry a 12 gauge. Coyotes will take humans on in large enough numbers. But Javalinas, A.K.A. Peccary Pigs, A.K.A. Skunk Pigs are REALLY REALLY dangerous! They are not exactly classified as man eaters but are known to tackle and kill humans and hunt in NUMBERS! I have had to run for my life from 20 of them before all becasue of a dickhead who had to shoot and wound the one we seen under a bush! When it squealed it was like the desert suddenly came to life! At least when I was running from them I did not drop my gun! I never even got a shot off. I was more ready to use my gun as a club becasue of the number of pigs chasing me. And I will tell you they are faster than a human. We just can climb like monkeys when motivated. That did not mean the little bastards didn't try to find a way up hill to cut us off. They almost did. If anything the little bastards proved to me they are capable of tactical thinking. They were out to get us all because a kid who was supposed to be more responsible than me took a stupid shot at an animal and damn near got us both killed. If I would have had a shotgun vs. a .22 it would have been a different situation but even still 5 shots vs. 20? I would have been 15 rounds short of being able to save myself from a mauling at the hands of a pack of 25 pound pissed off desert mini-pigs, ASSUMING I WAS ABLE TO KILL ONE PIG WITH EACH SHOT!!! Running for my life instead of standing my ground was the most intelligent thing to do at that time even with me being armed with a 15 shot .22 rifle! There is a justification for High Capacity whether or not you like the idea!

You talk some good shyte but what have you got to back it? So here we are, blame the tool, or blame its wielder? You blame the tool!

You know I edited this post to exclude the attack in it and why I am not seeing the edited version of this I am stunned and actually pretty ticked off since I had to deal with a personal attack the way the first sentence is written.

This is the amended first sentence...

You are deluding yourself to believe such willful ignorance if you don't mind me saying.

Its more PC but having read your Avatar's Meme message I think I will also add, Who the hell are you to assume I am not responsible?

So now you are Judge, Jury, and have high hopes to be executioner some day?

-------------------------------------There is one animal funnier ------------------------------than a Llama...

-------------------------------------We call em Kangaroos!

--------------------------------:banana: :banana: :banana: ----------

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 11:39 AM
If I made a Laser that could shoot a plane down from ten miles away I would have broken a hoard of laws for not filing paperwork and getting permits to do said research.

The same goes with a nuke. Or any other energy or particle weapon for that matter.

If you came up with a brief case EMP generator and set it off near a power plant you could cut off power. Just having that device would be such a long list of felonies! Imagine the disaster if an EMP went off near a Nuclear Power Plant? Shut it down like that and what have you got? Think Japan except they were hit by an Earthquake.

Now let us talk firepower here. I cannot see the justification for citizens to possess PRG, Mortars, Bazookas, Flamethrowers except some people are historians at heart. There are people with working tanks from WWI and WWII. John Wayne built a mine sweeper int a yacht! God knows some of the nutty things I made as an experiment like rocket launchers and potato guns (SPUDZOOKA). I guarantee if I nailed a person not wearing body armor with a spud flying 250 mph you will learn that spuds HURT LIKE HELL FLYING THAT FAST! BONE BREAKING! A good half pound Idaho Russet will still knock a man off of his feet. It is all a matter of responsibility.

Personally I would love to be able to say, yeah, I can afford to feed my 20mm cannon and it is hella fun to shoot stuff with! i got to fire a Ma Deuce .50. Behind the twin handles of that baby you feel like EFFING GOD! Tanks are fun to ride in as well but bumpy! but I would love, LOVE to own a retired A-10 Warthog to trick fly in! I bet that thing stripped and balanced properly would be an Aerobatic dream! I could go Canyon Blasting in one of those!

:banana:

Hell, Imagine being the {LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY} bastard who owns Thunder City in S Africa and gets to fly his choice of military war bird?

The problem I have is I love and Appreciate Performance. And the Military does so as well! AS well as robustness USUALLY! It is easier to buy a retired military jet than it is to buy a machine gun or cannon.

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 10:14 AM

Hug your guns, they are a cold false security that will in the end provide no comfort to you.noway

I can hurt/kill a gun toter just as easily as I can hurt a non gun toter, all I have to do is outsmart them...laugh , which is pretty easy to do because they feel falsely secure with their gun...:wink: laugh

The government is well equipped against millions of gun toters, so no protection there.slaphead

The only solace for the gun crazy gun toter is they can take their own life with their own gun before someone else gets them.:cry:

You are such a self deluded IDIOT spewing such willful ignorance if you don't mind me saying! I can kill ANY person with crap lying around on hand. I can kill with my bare hands! What is your point? I would never show up at a gun fight with a knife alone! No the government is not ready to address million of gun toting citizens. The one thing they fear is giving us citizens a good reason to unite and organize against them. While we are armed we are a credible threat to power grabs. You just refuse to see that. You just want to focus your blame on a tool, not the issue itself. NOTE THESE WORDS CAREFULLY: You do not cure a disease by trying to cure the symptoms! You must go after the cause of the disease! GUNS LIKE ANY TOOL ARE ONLY A SYMPTOM OF THE REAL DISEASE!

Likewise you have no idea what you are saying. MOST CRAZY PEOPLE WOULD RATHER SUICIDE BY COP THAN TAKE THEIR OWN LIFE! That is a statistical fact.

You know you have been watching FAR too much Dr. Who.. Even he has armed people do his dirty work WITH GUNS when he himself carries no such weapon. But then again his TARDIS has its own weapons and that "Sonic Screwdriver" of his has been used to kill in several episodes before, new and old. You may be able to out think a gun but you sure in the hell cannot outrun its projectiles!

Likewise I posted an example of the utilitarian use of a gun in Alaska and I bet you flat ignored it. Frankly turning to see a bear 20 feet from you in full charge and snapping off a panic shot and killing a bear is mathematically impossible by all rights yet here we are with proof a gun can indeed save lives when less than seconds count. A bear can close 100 feet in under 5 second! A bear 20 feet away in full charge is basically ON YOU ALREADY!

Like I said, go to Alaska and take in its beauty unarmed. I bet you die the first day you go. You will think bear mace will stop a starving 1000 pound bear. All you will do is make his meal spicy! Your ignorance is not astounding, just annoying! There are places I refuse to go unarmed at all. Even hiking in the desert I carry a 12 gauge. Coyotes will take humans on in large enough numbers. But Javalinas, A.K.A. Peccary Pigs, A.K.A. Skunk Pigs are REALLY REALLY dangerous! They are not exactly classified as man eaters but are known to tackle and kill humans and hunt in NUMBERS! I have had to run for my life from 20 of them before all becasue of a dickhead who had to shoot and wound the one we seen under a bush! When it squealed it was like the desert suddenly came to life! At least when I was running from them I did not drop my gun! I never even got a shot off. I was more ready to use my gun as a club becasue of the number of pigs chasing me. And I will tell you they are faster than a human. We just can climb like monkeys when motivated. That did not mean the little bastards didn't try to find a way up hill to cut us off. They almost did. If anything the little bastards proved to me they are capable of tactical thinking. They were out to get us all because a kid who was supposed to be more responsible than me took a stupid shot at an animal and damn near got us both killed. If I would have had a shotgun vs. a .22 it would have been a different situation but even still 5 shots vs. 20? I would have been 15 rounds short of being able to save myself from a mauling at the hands of a pack of 25 pound pissed off desert mini-pigs, ASSUMING I WAS ABLE TO KILL ONE PIG WITH EACH SHOT!!! Running for my life instead of standing my ground was the most intelligent thing to do at that time even with me being armed with a 15 shot .22 rifle! There is a justification for High Capacity whether or not you like the idea!

You talk some good shyte but what have you got to back it? So here we are, blame the tool, or blame its wielder? You blame the tool!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 09:48 AM
There was one night I was coming home late when this Cholo decided to do figure 8s in the intersection on a bicycle. I hit my horn and he dropped his bike in the middle of the intersection and called me out of my car. Well, I obliged him and came out of my car with a tire iron in my hand. I chased his azz for about a half a block when I decided he was not going to stick around for his beating. I grabbed his abandoned bike and tossed it in a yard with a really pissed off pair of dogs in it and got back to my car and left. The people sitting at the bus stop near by applauded me as I tossed his bike and left. Wannabe gangster had no balls.

If you are going to confront people do so armed! You have no idea if they are going to pull a knife or gun. At least you stand a chance if the guy is psyched out on drugs and got that crazy Adrenalin strength boost going on!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/09/13 10:38 PM
Real gun control is putting the bullet into the target and nowhere else!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/09/13 10:32 PM

Don't so gosh darned shucks OMG be so shocked over racism. It's perfectly natural.

What do you mean by 'natural'? Murder, genocide, rape, and slavery are all also 'perfectly natural' if you look at the conduct of non-humans. That doesn't make them acceptable.

The ideal that we all get along is unnatural.

The idea that people of different races can get along is absolutely realistic and sensible.

It's a sweet concept but reality is a different world.

In reality many cultures and nations have make huge improvements in this area over the last century. We have a ways to go.

Where I do agree with what you are saying here I must add to it that you seem to over look human history in general. Murder rape and genocide have constantly been justified and still are justified by people to this day. Just because YOU don't justify it does not mean it is not part of the human condition we must admit to, face, and evolve past.

Otherwise all we are doing is spinning our wheels and going no where!

Trying to justify rape or murder doesn't make it right. Same with racism.

OK. Here is some simple English for you. I hope what I say does not go over your head!

Like God 'just is' so are the evil qualities of man. Becasue Rape, murder, and RACISM are human concepts and people either abstain or participate in them only means one thing and one thing alone, THEY ARE, THEY ARE REAL, AND THERE IS NOT A LOT ABOUT BEING ABLE TO NEGATE THEIR EXISTENCE!

So much like God said, "I am," and offered no explanation or rational for his existence in the bible so are these man made forces much like war, greed, hate, and sin in general. This is not a justification.

THEY JUST ARE PART OF THE HUMAN CONDITION! I could care less what moral yardstick you dare to wave in my face!

So now what? Wanna hen peck me some more?

So again with those sharp clawed one liners?

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/09/13 10:15 PM
Do I see NRA and Lawsuits coming up in the same sentence soon?

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/09/13 10:14 PM
Sadly this rhetoric leads people to believe racism in itself is purely a white issue. It also reinforces what I believe in that oppressed people become the oppressors and the cycle is perpetuated!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/09/13 10:11 PM
All I can suggest is to hop from Dojo to Dojo and feel them out. Go with what feels true to you. All I can say is he only real Shoalin temple in America is in New York.

Have you considered hopping styles?

Go figure I just got finished watching Kung Fu Hustle too!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/09/13 05:20 PM

Here is an excerpt from a story published by NBC Sports:

Rob Parker, the commentator who created controversy when he questioned whether Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is a “cornball brother” because he has a white fiancee, has been fired by ESPN.

Officially, Parker's contract with ESPN expired, and the network decided not to give Parker a new contract. Still, Parker no longer has a job at ESPN.

Parker may have sealed his fate with ESPN when he gave an interview in which he continued promoting his version of racism. During the interview, Parker claimed that Robert Griffin III was pushing away from "his people".

In short, Parker judges people by their outward "racial" characteristics. He keeps promoting the false idea that people are family if they have the same outward features.

Show me a man who says that certain women are his sisters because they have the same outward features that he has, and I will show you a man who is a racist.

Show me a woman who says that certain men are her brothers because they have the same outward features that she has, and I will show you a woman who is a racist.

Rob Parker may be gone from ESPN, but I doubt that he has learned anything from his mistake. To the best of my knowledge, Parker remains one of the several racists in the USA who believe that their form of racism should be accepted because they are not "white" on the outside.

I was dating a black girl when I was 24 and her parents took one look at me when they met me the first time and of all people her own grandmother said, BIG DRUM ROLL, this is so fucqued up... "There ain't no way I am going to see you having a white baby. NO WAY ! NO SIR!" Her parents gave me the total cold shoulder. That relationship ended badly and not becasue of the girl I was dating. Her family had money and they, "sent her off to school."

So can someone tell me why I am a racist exactly? But how long did ESPN tolerate this man's conduct? All too often we reward people who victimize others becasue they in turn perceived some social victimization upon themselves. Parker is a chumpsicle of the fifth level of chump! It takes more to be a chumpsicle of the 8th order. It don't get no chumpier than that!

I dont know if or why you are a racist Andy. Elder blacks went through alot of bs in this country which made many of them very untrusting and hateful. Much like a rape victim doesnt want to have the rapists baby. Many who were victimized in past times see that 'victimizer' in the skin tone of anyone resembling them and cant 'see' themself having or needing to share their love with such a person.

I dont agree with it, although I understand it. I likewise had a serious fear and contempt for white males after my rape. It took alot of UNLEARNING And logic to overcome those base reactions to my experience.

networks tolerate whatever keeps them rolling in sponsors, when the sponsors are unhappy (usually when the viewing demographic and potential customers are at risk of taking their dollars elsewhare)

thats why Bill Oreilly still has a job and why Limbaugh has been employed so long,,,their sponsors customers have similar mindsets and beliefs so as not to feel offended

apparently, NBC sponsors and customers were offended by his comments,, so they 'let him go'.... if thats even what happened

as the articl so briefly mentions , his contract was up, he didnt renew ,,,with no evidence of what reason was given

I was illustrating the dark heart of racism and its lack of color limitations. many others here assume I am racist becasue I do not cater to a lot of people's liberal worldly views. But a lot of Blacks likewise forget a lot of whites lost their lives and put it all at risk for the ideal they too are equals like the rest of us "whiteys!" There are whites who stood besides black people in times were doing so meant that the whites would be discriminated upon by their own.

Hate breeds more hate. And people hate for perfectly confusing reasons!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/09/13 05:16 PM

Don't so gosh darned shucks OMG be so shocked over racism. It's perfectly natural.

What do you mean by 'natural'? Murder, genocide, rape, and slavery are all also 'perfectly natural' if you look at the conduct of non-humans. That doesn't make them acceptable.

The ideal that we all get along is unnatural.

The idea that people of different races can get along is absolutely realistic and sensible.

It's a sweet concept but reality is a different world.

In reality many cultures and nations have make huge improvements in this area over the last century. We have a ways to go.

Where I do agree with what you are saying here I must add to it that you seem to over look human history in general. Murder rape and genocide have constantly been justified and still are justified by people to this day. Just because YOU don't justify it does not mean it is not part of the human condition we must admit to, face, and evolve past.

Otherwise all we are doing is spinning our wheels and going no where!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/09/13 05:13 PM
Seems like a triviality to worry too much about. Some people feel intimated. We are likewise an appearance conscious society. My pic is me. It is a little older than I would like but I am not a very photographic person.

Besides, they won't let me post naked pictures of myself. I am not sure I can get all of myself in one picture anyways....

OH AND IF YOU DON'T SEE THE COMEDY IN THAT EGO RIDDEN STATEMENT THEN YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR!

:banana:

Liberate your banana today!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/09/13 05:07 PM
Put it under a heat lamp! Warm it up! it should be up and running around real soon! Just don't light a match under it!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/09/13 04:02 PM

It's a pretty good bet this will fly over most lib heads.laugh laugh laugh smokin

laugh laugh laugh

Except it is an inaccurate cartoon as usual.

There needs to be about 20 dead kids and an automatic pea shooter to show the accuracy of the statement.

You are...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

Note in this list the weapons used. Cars are mentioned. Melee weapons are mentions. They even show the statistics in other countries. And then there is the section pertaining just to vehicular manslaughter. Please note the number of deaths!

Now in Alaska please tell people they don't need to carry "pea shooters." Better yet take a trip to Alaska, and go for a walk in the outskirts of any city there unarmed. I DARE YOU...

That is what a 1000 pound grizzly bear looks like. Note that this specimen has nine inch paws, claws almost four inches long and took five men to drag it to a trailer to be hauled off. This was shot in a man's DRIVEWAY AT HIS OWN HOUSE IN SOLDOTNA ALASKA!

Here is the whole story...

http://teejaw.com/2010/08/30/bear-attack-in-alaska/

And just for your information a .454 Casull is no pop gun or pea shooter. A "wing shot" results in severing limbs. A heat or chest shot is beyond messy. A head shot makes identification almost impossible. But you need this kind of firepower to stop big bears! And this guy panic fired at a bear that was in motion less than 20 feet away from him.

So please stop being so selectively ignorant! Blame a tool for the actions of people... Counter productive comes to mind!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/09/13 03:44 PM

If u wanna take it. Slow or u just wanna take me home

I have a better idea. Let's car jack a fire apple red convertible, I'll drive it at dangerously high speeds while you flash your boobs at lonely truckers.

pitchfork HELL YES!pitchfork

YOU JUST GOD BAD POINTS WITH ME!

devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

But just for the record, you got to have the right tunes for this mission!

Caddilac Man by the Jesters comes to mind!

http://youtu.be/CvfnHAWxC2U

Rockabilly AIN'T dead!

Neither is Punk!

smokin

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/09/13 03:39 PM

OP, are you black? Why are you hiding behind that photo? This is a singles site. Who are you trying to attract here? I thought that was the point of this site. Why use odd photos?

In answer to your article, newsflash: birds of a feather flock together. Don't so gosh darned shucks OMG be so shocked over racism. It's perfectly natural. The ideal that we all get along is unnatural. It's a sweet concept but reality is a different world. Even animals are naturally suspicious of anything that is unfamiliar or dissimilar. It's a survival instinct to stay with whatever is familiar and to be suspicious of differences.

I am surprised you actually understand the human condition so well. KUDOS! You are right in the fact that we all do not get along and that concept we do is really unnatural. And you managed to equate racism as an survival instinct to stay with the familiar which is completely logical! Again Kudos!

Watch out for singmesweet. She thinks we are not animals!

Back to the topic, far too many people have convinced themselves the only racist people in the world are white. And while I am standing among black men I am accused of being a racist by people who think they know racism. We spend far too much time ignoring what we were to see where we are really going much like Rome in its Golden Age. They are people so blinded with the glory of mankind to see or understand what we really are and where we are developmentally speaking. Man as a species has more in common with a disease than a rational thinking creature! We spread across this planet wiping out all other life with some impression we are God's chosen and are intended to go on forever and ever. We are horrible stewards of the planet.

It really is like Frank Zappa said, if you want to see just how bad humanity really is just turn on the news!

HI KIM! Trying to keep this topic from becoming an all out fur ball this time? I will behave. I promise!

I superduper swear!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/09/13 03:26 PM
Edited by AndyBgood on Wed 01/09/13 03:45 PM
EEK! A DOUBLE POST!

Sorry!

oops