Community > Posts By > AndyBgood

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 01/05/13 12:39 PM

ROTFL!

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 01/05/13 12:38 PM
You know, sometimes I think it is men trying to fake me out too. There are ways men and women communicate. And some subtle hints are what they talk about. Sometimes you might even squeak a Freudian slip out of them now and again. That picture may look pretty...

Hi, I'm Sandy from Coachella CA.

i like riding my hors on beach where i live. Looking for man to love me and nurturing relationship. God fearing. (got to love God Fearing!)

but what is really on the other side may look like this...

Fat Eastern Eurotrash who makes a living out of scamming people and selling lists of email addresses for spamination!

That or this...

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 01/05/13 12:28 PM

Hi, I'm new here and I'm looking for a cougar that could rock this young boy's world.

No judgements son.... but at 19 what can you offer a 30 yr old woman? Other than physical

Someone that young probably doesn't have a whole lot of experience in the physical part of it either.

If you're not into younger men it's probably not attracting but a cougar is so I'm not expecting that you would like it...

DAMN STRAIGHT! Don't let anyone rattle your cage if you know what you want. I want a woman younger than me but I am supposed to be a creep according to some. All I tell them is WHATEVS and dismiss them.

I think the biggest hypocrisy is that when we turn 18 we are supposed to be adults but are treated like children. Here I am 47 and I still get that same condescending treatment here and there.

You are one leg up more so than most others here. You know what you want. You spell out your expectations. And none of it is unreasonable. Troll forth with honor my friend! I am sure if you keep looking that lucky cougar will rock your world but really most of the time women in their 30s and 40s are MILFs where you hit 50s to 60s and now you are in Cougar Land! Past that are GMILFs but that to me is a little on the Fetish side of things! Still we only limit our horizons where we feel safe.

Just promise us you have a good safe word if you get the leather out! Mommy may think you have been a very bad boy in need of a good spanking!

A good safe word is :banana: BANANA!:banana:

:banana: <---Any excuse to break this guy out is a good one.

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 01/05/13 10:07 AM

lol Some people have a cliche' fantasy life. Guess too young to have a life and tired of his hand in his diaper. lol

Come come now! This is a big world. We all dare not come off like Stereotypes. To each their own you know.

Should this man find what he is looking for he shall have earned his merit badge.

And you know there is a hungry cougar stalking for fresh tender young meat! I hope he can handle the challenge as she sinks her kitty claws deep into him!

Poor guy could be scarred for life...

And all the happier for it too!

Who are any of us to bag on the happiness of others? Ain't the world miserable enough as it is?

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 01/05/13 10:00 AM

The core message of the Obama 2012 campaign? Don't trust the rich. They're screwing you. (That's paraphrased of course)

His post-election pick for Secretary of State? John Kerry who has a net worth of $240 million.

Guess my definition of rich and his don't coincide.

As long as you are a rich OBAMA contributor "you are not rich." Now if you have money and are not one of his BOYZ then guess what, prepare to feel the taxation.

What Obama fails to realize is some of us know HE IS ONE OF THESE CONNECTED RICH ELITISTS WHO NEED TO BE TAXED MUCH MUCH HARDER!

Come to think of it what about Congressional and House Reform? The dog is loose. You think it wants us to put the leash back on it?

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:57 AM
It is a pic of his wife with the number of a NY Jets player on her Jersey. But why this is so blown out of proportion? News is desperate for stories!

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:55 AM
Scammers. Us normal folk despise them. But to me is how funny it is to play "spot the scammer" on this site. I mean some of the things to look for are pretty cliche` by now like saying they are in one location but when you talk to them they are in Ghana or Nigeria. But there at two things I can spot a potential scammer from a mile away, their pictures and their grammar. it seems most of the stupid scammers can't even take the time to use proper English. "Looking for good man who respect me," is a sort of weaker but founded example. But my personal favorite, You are looking at a picture of a black woman or a Latina and they say they are White/Caucasian!

Don't get me wrong. Some scammers are pretty damn good. They have done their homework but one thing I noticed is tired Cliche` lines used by what I refer to as Hybrid profiles. Some of these people are so stupid they post pictures of three women trying to pretend they are one in the same. That is a dead give away of a person who says "all white people look alike to me." Bet money they are from a foreign country with very few white people from it. If I didn't know any better, the grammar of some of these scammers is so bad they are using Google translate to try to steal from us.

So in coming into 2013, welcome all new members and play safe, not stupid! If you smell fish coming from a profile (a metaphor) then something is wrong. It should smell like profile! Remember, grammar does indeed count. So does not coming into this like a love starved puppy! Besides, what business has anyone asking for money here? This is not a financial site! Its about the love and friendship!

...even if some of the members here are shallow, you get that anywhere you go in life!

But don't get lured in by a Hybrid Profile!

PARTY ON AND 2012 is DEAD!

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:42 AM
:banana: Cougar Hunter!!!:banana:

Best part is you don't need a hunting license!

So did you already earn your badge or are you trying for it?

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 01/05/13 09:25 AM
That is at least 3/4s of the women I try to contact. Like I want to message anyone on Yahoo or MSN or what the hell ever. What is wrong with the mail function and chat here?

It is a shame I can't back hack through this site (noninvasively) to track down the offending IP address and give the offensive computers a CH virus. That is a classic compute killer virus as in it makes a computer dead and completely useless with no hope of repair unless you can desolder the BIOS chip and replace it! That would teach these scumbags to pester us on mingle.

At last I can dream. That isn't against the rules at least!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/04/13 09:37 PM
GOOD GOD, I AM A SALMON! THAT EXPLAINS A LOT! Fits me pretty well.

But I likewise am a snake in the Chinese calendar element wood.

But the traits prescribed by both fit me all too well.

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/04/13 07:13 PM

noway I think I'll pass.. but thanks.. typically I'd respond with somethin like "I'll have what he's ondrool ..." but yer startin to scare me tad dude scared

smokin

K. NOW I GOT TO WORK HARDER!

Jim Henson's connection!

what happens when you smoke too much...

Our government's best customers!

^ My final note!^

At least for now!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/04/13 07:03 PM
It isn't cheating if he knew about it before hand. It isn't cheating when he is cheating too. Its mutual then! So that cancels out the cheating. That's just swinging!

Not all women cheat. Some do. So generalization is not fair. I am sure under the right circumstances I would cheat as well. I have not had to face said temptation though.

But likewise if you piss any woman off bad enough she will dump you and move on. Some have a much Higher BS threshold. Some a lot lower. Sometimes you can be pissing a woman off and not even know it. ya got to learn to look out for subtle body language that is hard as hell for me to decipher!

If there is a spoken commitment the words themselves are meaningless. A commitment is in the heart and mind. if it is not in both places you are in a bad place!

The sad thing about truth is there in lies true pain!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/04/13 06:57 PM
That sounds a little cold but to each their own.

G-luck!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/04/13 06:56 PM
My god man!rofl

That hurts thinking about it...rofl

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/04/13 05:27 PM
What I am finding very strange is that at LAX TSA always calls for police intervention. They don't do the arresting as far as I know. This sounds weird, what the hell is the TSA doing on the ramp? I never see them patrolling the ramp at air ports. I do see the police doing it though.

And the Airport Police here are LAPD. They are associated with Inglewood Court House and the Inglewood jurisdiction. That is where they usually send people for processing.

I think the TSA is a redundancy that doesn't do much good. I would prefer to see more air marshals on planes. A lot of the screening could be handled by the local PD anyways. And on top of that screening for explosives is still done the same old way it was done ten years ago!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/04/13 05:19 PM
Depends if the flaw is a character issue or a self esteem issue. Some of the best people I have ever met are truly aesthetically challenged but they don't let that shape who or what they are. Character counts too.

You can put cow poo in a pretty bag but even though the bag looks great on the outside what is in it still is poo poo!

Besides who among us is perfect?

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/04/13 05:14 PM

Ok, what has this to do with TSA screenings?

Agreed. Even the Airport Police have the authority to invoke a DUI arrest on a pilot. But the TSA? At least I know for a fact LAX has its OWN police force.

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/04/13 05:08 PM

okay.. so is there a reason we're :banana: about "gizmo"? spock

or maybe you need to use yer gizmo a lil less.. smokin
laugh

What is wrong with Gizmo? Or the banana?

:banana:

If you were about to partake of what I have before me you would too be invoking the banana!

:banana:

Its called Moon Walker. Unlike Sky Walker you get a lot higher up!!!

Endorsed by animation world wide!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/04/13 12:22 PM
I was going to say London but well, that joke would have been a little flat.

Keep up the work. You have only just scratched the surface! Takes work to meet people and I live in Los Angeles so it should be easy to meet people here too, right? Not really!

Good luck and keep up the good work!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/04/13 12:20 PM

surprised it's January 3rd dude... but if'n yer serious.. speak to Andy.. seems his gizmo might just do the trick! laugh

:banana: You said Gizmo!:banana: