Community > Posts By > FallenArtist

FallenArtist's photo
Mon 06/22/15 07:39 PM
Within the last year I moved back to my hometown where I grew up. I've made very little friend's due to a horrible relationship I was in in my past. So during this last year I was finding myself again. About four month's ago I met a friend from high school. She and I have been hanging out quite a bit but she told me she isn't looking for a relationship anymore. She told me this at first and I agreed to just be a pal. I slowly started developing feeling's for her during this time and she has told me she like's me. I've been really nice to her and don't want to jeopardize our friendship, but at the same time all I want to do is be around her. She's smart and has noticed my feeling's and like's it. What should I do? Just let thing's move slowly and see where the card's fall?

FallenArtist's photo
Tue 04/14/15 08:31 PM
Friendship should always be the foundation!

FallenArtist's photo
Tue 04/14/15 08:29 PM
I only ever have had two relationship's in the forty years of my life. The first was for fifteen years and ended when I caught her cheating. My second I think was just a mistake. Yes I am still looking for my third but being very cautious about the liers,cheat's and sex fiend's. It's all about what makes me happy know and that's truthful to most I believe.

FallenArtist's photo
Tue 04/14/15 08:23 PM
I have to agree with the clown. He's right the date outdoor's doing a picnic showing off ur skill's is great. Also for a first date being out around other in an open area will show that you have respect for her personal space also. Just be a sweet guy and cater to her. It'll go okay man. Not everyone is out for money. Oh and it's just a date. You're just getting to know her don't jump the gun. A lot of us guy's and girl's do and that is a big mistake. Just be yourself!

FallenArtist's photo
Fri 05/16/14 03:54 PM
I personally look for a woman that show's me all respect that I am willing to give her. That's just me not all guys are like that though.

FallenArtist's photo
Fri 05/16/14 03:54 PM
I personally look for a woman that show's me all respect that I am willing to give her. That's just me not all guys are like that though.

FallenArtist's photo
Fri 05/16/14 03:49 PM
:wink: I have not dated for quite some time. I am a single father of two girl's and they do not live with me. I want to start out relation's as friend's and hopefully turn it into something else. I am trying this out because I don't want to hurt myself or anyone else. As you can tell I am extremely compassionate for a guy and am proud to be so. I am just trying to see if there are any women out there that are compatible and just want to be happy. I despise back stabber's and liar's. All I ask is respect like you would ask of me. I hope that I meet your standard's if not I will try my hardest to do so. Thnx and happy hunting. happy