Community > Posts By > sweetgoddess

no photo
Wed 12/24/08 09:52 AM
your poem is deep and i hope everyone can be helped as well thank you for caring about others who are less fortunate may you be blessed.happy

no photo
Wed 12/24/08 09:46 AM
your poem is awesome but a little sad still great thanks 4 sharing it.happy

no photo
Wed 12/24/08 09:42 AM
this is a wonderful story and it just goes to show you can't judge everyone by their appearance i'm so glad you are a kind person the world would be a better place if everyone could see the inner beauty of everyone else instead of just their outer beauty.happy

no photo
Wed 12/24/08 09:30 AM
everyone here i feel sad that you all have been hurt by people who understood you the most should've have loved and protected you the most and instead have been to blame for hurting you all in the worst way. I hope these users and abusers of love get all the pain and suffering they deserve for hurting you all. I hope you can find a way to have closure to these horrible relationships, because it may not be that no one else is trying to get in it may be that you don't realize that a better person for you is right there but you are so wrapped up in these bad people that you can't experience a good thing staring you right in the face. So please tear down your fortress, because like that lady on the kay jewelry commercial said only when your heart is open can you let love in.

no photo
Wed 12/24/08 09:16 AM
your poem is deep and good job voting for obama baby!happy

no photo
Wed 12/24/08 09:03 AM
you must have a very beutiful soul and u r talented someday i hope u can put out a collection of your work. Do u write short stories yet? will u be posting some?:heart: :heart:

no photo
Wed 12/24/08 08:54 AM
your poem is beautiful please write more:heart: